Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 317. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
They've moved on. No value or hope left for this coin.
Someone placed a big buy order:
PRICE (BTC)   DOPE                           BTC
0.00000027          1818467.92069248   0.49098633

A lot of Dope I guess this guys know more than we!

What about Dopecoindude and the supporters of Dope?
At the moment its to silent!
Activity: 143
Someone placed a big buy order:
PRICE (BTC)   DOPE                           BTC
0.00000027          1818467.92069248   0.49098633
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can' t  open  the  link:http://dope.scryptominers.com

why??
Activity: 143
Net Hashrate was yesterday at 10Mh/s  And today its at 80Mh/s
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Let's wake the coin up. $11,000 and $16 of activity.  Sad

pool very slowly 1 hour and no block

That is also something that i have complained about, his coin is shit, sometimes it takes 30mins before it find one block!!! Mining this is really a waste of money.
Activity: 133

pool very slowly 1 hour and no block
legendary
No point. Dev has abandoned us and the coin has no value.

From the moment he blocked me on skype i already knew enough, just hoping on those mintpal pumps & dumps as this coin is worthless. All my power is now on Nuahcoin, after the huge profit on Voot Cheesy
I gave up on cryptocurrency as a whole after all of my funds were stolen.

I hope it was not a lot of money. i have been running profit a lot lately. VOOT, SUPER, OTC, GRK, now hoping on TAK, NOAH, SUM2

From the moment he blocked me on skype i already knew enough, just hoping on those mintpal pumps & dumps as this coin is worthless. All my power is now on Nuahcoin, after the huge profit on Voot Cheesy
I gave up on cryptocurrency as a whole after all of my funds were stolen.
legendary

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1246
Welcome to Q3.  You missed your deadline.  What a shame.
legendary
Unfortunately, true decentralized trustless mixing is soon to hit the market in quite a few coins, most notably Supercoin.  Dopecoin has simply idled too long and missed the bus.  Missing the original target date will be the coup de grace.

The owner of Dope was just a bullshit guy, i told him, 1000 times, millions times, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR COIN, MOVE IN THE DIRECTION THAT THE MARKET WANTS, nono, i will add demand, he didn't add anything, he added a lot of electricity lose for us.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Unfortunately, true decentralized trustless mixing is soon to hit the market in quite a few coins, most notably Supercoin.  Dopecoin has simply idled too long and missed the bus.  Missing the original target date will be the coup de grace.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
It's nearly impossible to please everyone with respects to this project. When we first started DopeCoin we poured in a tremendous amount of effort and time, working day and night to bring value to the coin. Now that we have taken a few weeks to breath we have sadly set ourselves up for criticism.

I must admit though that I really needed some time to take care of other obligations in my life that I had neglected during DopeCoin's startup months.

For those of you that can understand this situation I thank you for your consideration.  But as I mentioned before, it is impossible to please everyone.

DopeCoin was never intended to be a quick flip that would get people rich within a few months and rather is more of a long term play that absolutely does require the rest of the main stream world to get more involved in decentralized currencies. Additionally the key to success with this project is mainstream use from a large marketplace. Which has not yet happened as well.

Small promotional events, and marketing gimmicks have not provided the intended results we were hoping for and it is now time to get back to the fundamental aspects that will make this project a success.

We have a tremendous amount of infrastructure in place and the foundation has been laid to promote future growth while providing resources and activities for our small user base.

Patience is a virtue my friends, please bare with me through this process.

Hope everyone is well,

Dopey

We are not going anywhere! Dope is a long term play!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9NFRC_dTo

We just need patience. Dopey says he is in this for the long term.

+1 Dopey has put over $20,000 of his own money into Dopecoin.  He has not given up, this is not some stupid attempt to control the market as mentioned.  This is simply as he stated he has other obligations and cant focus on dope right at this moment.  When he has the time he will do his best.  But theres no reason to assume abandonment at this point.  I have mentioned he needs to change the OP im sure he will get around to it, just crazy times for him right now. 

No worries Dopey do what you gotta do.  Just dont forget about us Smiley.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
It's nearly impossible to please everyone with respects to this project. When we first started DopeCoin we poured in a tremendous amount of effort and time, working day and night to bring value to the coin. Now that we have taken a few weeks to breath we have sadly set ourselves up for criticism.

I must admit though that I really needed some time to take care of other obligations in my life that I had neglected during DopeCoin's startup months.

For those of you that can understand this situation I thank you for your consideration.  But as I mentioned before, it is impossible to please everyone.

DopeCoin was never intended to be a quick flip that would get people rich within a few months and rather is more of a long term play that absolutely does require the rest of the main stream world to get more involved in decentralized currencies. Additionally the key to success with this project is mainstream use from a large marketplace. Which has not yet happened as well.

Small promotional events, and marketing gimmicks have not provided the intended results we were hoping for and it is now time to get back to the fundamental aspects that will make this project a success.

We have a tremendous amount of infrastructure in place and the foundation has been laid to promote future growth while providing resources and activities for our small user base.

Patience is a virtue my friends, please bare with me through this process.

Hope everyone is well,

Dopey

We are not going anywhere! Dope is a long term play!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9NFRC_dTo

We just need patience. Dopey says he is in this for the long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It seems like you are blaming this  community for the developer abandoning the coin, and I'm sure many people here take offense to that. 

Of course not. To say that would be to acknowledge that the community asserted power over Dopey. That is far from true. Dopey had complete control over the thread and started the venture with a vision. That vision was not shared by members of the community who joined in later, and there is some truth in that. As for the angry mob, yes there was one for a while. The nethash was dangerously low to secure the coin, People were moving away from scrypt, ASICS had more profitable coins to mine, Dopey did not want to change the algo to the flavor of the month, the flood of other shitcoins took its toll on everyone. Dilution was inevitable. It was more and more looking like the vision was fading away and all that money and time spent were wasted.

It only made sense to pull back and cut losses. It hardly has anything to do with the community.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Both developers and communities WERE great. That's why I believed in both Potcoin and Dopecoin. After 4/20, things just went to crap. There was a pump of both coins on 4/20. Potcoin survived. Maybe Dopey cashed out with the pump.

In any event, it's clearly up to the community to take charge.
Jump to: