Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH] - page 11. (Read 40624 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
*Cleaning thread*
Like I've said before, you'r uninformed of small dumps I have been doing. I have said I will be doing a mini IPO and if you want to be kept up to date, you have to come to the IRC.

I told everyone who was in IRC that I was dumping 1,000,000 coins. I didn't dump any more than that. It was to get people into the coin. If you don't like this mini dump, you can go find a scam coin to go hide under.

I have real development going on and it's not going to be stopped with some small FUD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hope it can bounce to 20 so i can fill my order wih cheap dos :p
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Someone crazy?Such a low price and sell it? Grin

People are really uninformed about DOS and what is does. Take advantage of this to get cheap coins.
Activity: 267
Someone crazy?Such a low price and sell it? Grin
Activity: 422
It fluctuates during the day. It's only been a couple days since I launched. I won't be surprised if it hits 50 GH next week.

Also, price is going up.

Karma has no effect on anything because it's going to the moon!

I'm still waiting for this moonshot that you speak of, DOS is down almost 50% ouch. I hope you didn't sell your DRK coins yet.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
thread seems neat people watching and waiting no need to fud yet!
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
gotta love DOS waves Smiley
I was sleeping guys. More updates later on. As for escrow, I am still conversing with Bittrex-Bill

And yes japandrew, you can.

haha not my name but thanx Cool

hehe fixed it
Activity: 182
I was sleeping guys. More updates later on. As for escrow, I am still conversing with Bittrex-Bill

And yes andrew, you can.

haha not my name but thanx Cool
Thx crypto. I've had some talks with Bill so far, but I guess he's busy at Blackhat.
Activity: 700
I got told in IRC that bittrex team is on vacation so expect at least a few days delay.

And yes andrew, you can.
so when this coin is trading at 200-350 satoshi, can i make fun of the Fudders?
Activity: 422
why we still on MS-DOS 6.22 , there are Windows 8.2 already on the market !?
and still no terminal

i got feeling there will be WindowsCoin soon... then MacCoin, then LinuxCoin, then AndroidCoin

There is already an Android coin called Android Tokens, just an FYI the coin name did not derive from Windows DOS.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
and still no terminal

i got feeling there will be WindowsCoin soon... then MacCoin, then LinuxCoin, then AndroidCoin
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
and still no terminal
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
It should hit that rate guaranteed within the weekend-wednesday next week.

any hints as to what kind of releases we have coming up? 

Mostly development releases and different routes and such to take. I plan on unveiling many things that pertain specifically to the mitigation of DDOS and even stopping the flood all together.

This topic is barely covered anywhere. Not many people have solutions and not many have solutions that are also free.

What about CloudFlare?

CloudFlare has gotten hit with DDOS a few times, and it's not the end-all-be-all solution.

cloudfare will make the site even more un accessible as when it will hit with the dos.
hey Dev, update please Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: