Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH] - page 7. (Read 40622 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Careful guys, this is a moderated BCT thread. These guys don't believe in freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech or freedom from having to read fud?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Just got back from vacation and saw it tanked a bit  Huh

Averaged in around 65 sat, but I'll be holding this for a long time.

I have faith in Somekindabitcoin. Hope you are able to change crypto with your ideas.

Regards,

LC

contact the dev, he is giving compensation coins for your loss
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Well just caught up on this, went ahead and bought some more, I'll keep accumulating too
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Careful guys, this is a moderated BCT thread. These guys don't believe in freedom of speech.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just got back from vacation and saw it tanked a bit  Huh

Averaged in around 65 sat, but I'll be holding this for a long time.

I have faith in Somekindabitcoin. Hope you are able to change crypto with your ideas.

Regards,

LC
Activity: 182
Somekindabitcoin,

i hear you might have some update on escrow.  any movement, no matter how small would ease many investors.
Activity: 238
I like the new OP, dev!

The mining difficulty of this coin tells me the miners think they know something the general public does not..... Cool
Activity: 518
Thank you guys for this. Like they said, this project isn't for the quick buck. It's a long term hold. If you don't want in on that, don't buy it.
Activity: 832
Pity the price isn't as responsive Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Really liking this coin and what the dev has done so far. If you are looking for a few quick bucks this is probably not the coin for you, as this is more of a long term project. I for one find much more value in a coin like this.

The dev is responsive and trying to make everything work out, so major credit for that.  That's 100 times more than most coins, and more than any scamcoin.   He's stumbled on communication and could use some PR help, but he does listen to suggestions.

Overall, I'm happy holding the coins I have with this.  Will buy more as things progress.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
insider info: the dev is actually ghandi
Activity: 164
Really liking this coin and what the dev has done so far. If you are looking for a few quick bucks this is probably not the coin for you, as this is more of a long term project. I for one find much more value in a coin like this.
For any bagholders, please PM me with your wallet address (has to be on your computer ex: Windows, Mac, Linux, etc) (No exchange wallets like C-cex) And I will give you an amount to bring you out of the water.

Please use mine towards DOS development and promo.

Will do.

I really got off with you on the wrong end. I'm sorry for that. Please accept my apology.

All good man, it's behind us now. Make your doubters believers of this coin.

i almost shed a tear, my job is done...
Activity: 422
For any bagholders, please PM me with your wallet address (has to be on your computer ex: Windows, Mac, Linux, etc) (No exchange wallets like C-cex) And I will give you an amount to bring you out of the water.

Will do.

I really got off with you on the wrong end. I'm sorry for that. Please accept my apology.

All good man, it's behind us now. Make your doubters believers of this coin.

Will do.

Activity: 422

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have to admit that the rebuy and free distribution that the Dev just did on Ccex made me revisit this coin. I will likely be buying in at these prices, now that I know support will be there at around 30 Sats. Now is a good time to buy!
Will do. I won't reply till then.
Yes. I'd love for you to join the discussions we have.

hi dev

1, lock down the premine
2, stabilise price (get feedback from community)
3, list development required with bounties.

discuss on irc then post on OP when finalised.
Pages:
Jump to: