Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DoS Coin [X13] [5% PoS 3 months] [PoM] [Htl] [20 GH] - page 4. (Read 40622 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Yeah I do like Indiegogo. I want to make sure it's foolproof enough.

I think it was actually just a physical wallet though.

Should I gain more exposure first?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm not sure you could do that.

If I can't get the funding, it might be some other time and I would take a hiatus to immerse myself into computer science. I may even come back and program it myself, but it won't be for awhile. I do want it to succeed and it will be my main project.

I think they raised few thousand dollars on indiegogo for some kind of virtual currency and this is much better.
I'm not sure you could do that.

If I can't get the funding, it might be some other time and I would take a hiatus to immerse myself into computer science. I may even come back and program it myself, but it won't be for awhile. I do want it to succeed and it will be my main project.
Activity: 336
Attention DoScoin Community:

I want to keep you guys informed on updates concerning the coin. I need developers. If you could get people who worked on other coins to join me, that would be great. It's one of my biggest concerns. The other concern is how am I going to pay them? I cannot sell off any DOScoin at these prices (and I don't blame you guys for saying it was my fault because it clearly was my fault). I'm begging you, the community, to help me get it back up. It's a project I have been contemplating on doing for months since I got into the scene of computer security. The goal was always to provide solutions for the community that were open source and made for everyone.

If you guys could help me sell off part of the DoScoin at 80-100 satoshi, I will have enough money to pay the developers (who'm I am still looking for). Please, if you can give me a second chance on this and I won't let you down!

We got to exposure coin so much that the every coin is worth the 80-100. Have you ever thought of going kickstarter or something like that?
Attention DoScoin Community:

I want to keep you guys informed on updates concerning the coin. I need developers. If you could get people who worked on other coins to join me, that would be great. It's one of my biggest concerns. The other concern is how am I going to pay them? I cannot sell off any DOScoin at these prices (and I don't blame you guys for saying it was my fault because it clearly was my fault). I'm begging you, the community, to help me get it back up. It's a project I have been contemplating on doing for months since I got into the scene of computer security. The goal was always to provide solutions for the community that were open source and made for everyone.

If you guys could help me sell off part of the DoScoin at 80-100 satoshi, I will have enough money to pay the developers (who'm I am still looking for). Please, if you can give me a second chance on this and I won't let you down!
The brand new ANN explains the general idea behind the DoSCoin. A bit far-fetched, but I can wait for more details.
So, I get it, the idea is to generate blocks by fending off the attacks. Now, what's the use for the coins themselves? When I first read about this coin I though the attacked server would have to pay DoSCoin to those who help it fend off the attack, it would just make sense, but there's no mention of it in the ANN. Please comment.

This is basically what Proof of mitigation is if you haven't read that part.

Please, I also don't want bashing on members. It's clear that Fryguy gets the usefulness of the coin and he wanted to add his opinion on it.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
The brand new ANN explains the general idea behind the DoSCoin. A bit far-fetched, but I can wait for more details.
So, I get it, the idea is to generate blocks by fending off the attacks. Now, what's the use for the coins themselves? When I first read about this coin I though the attacked server would have to pay DoSCoin to those who help it fend off the attack, it would just make sense, but there's no mention of it in the ANN. Please comment.

Beyond mad speculation I would guess the coins have as good a chance to be accepted as anywhere else crypto-wise in the future, possibly with more importance such as stopping ddos it would have global value for it to exist along bitcoin.

Going into deeper speculation the volatile market of this over the coming years, if successful may attract a lot of volunteers/nodes to the project as it doesn't promise a buck here and there, it promises the chance for a much higher reward which people are foaming up for since bitcoin history.

Balls deep speculation would be that this is the second "important" system to come from the bitcoin tech beside currency itself and would take a really high position.

Ungodly speculation is that the usefulness of preventing ddos attacks and the multiple billions they are costing businesses around the globe every week, is irresistible for it to become the prime coin above bitcoin.
#ungodlyspeculation

"Doesn't promise", WTF is that? I don't give a flying one about what it will save some business whose owners believe I ain't worth shit anyways. So, a business gets screwed up in the woo-hoo and I'm supposed to underwrite my own for what? For the queer cheer? Cheer-points don't pay for my gas, mortgage, taxes, and whatever other evil Satan had placed upon me. Why would I open my butthole for the dick destined for another one? Unless of course the owner of the destined butthole payes me for that!

PS: I need an answer from the dev, not from some... whatever.

all mass speculation, just a lot of influx into the trading world because of bitcoin more and more traders everyday

Jobs pay for gas and mortgage etc. Trading cryptos is just a gamble unless you know something others don't.
Shouldn't curse your head off demanding a sure-shot bet on making money, a sure-shot so you can pay your bills with another person's bill money. Go for it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Beyond mad speculation I would guess the coins have as good a chance to be accepted as anywhere else crypto-wise in the future, possibly with more importance such as stopping ddos it would have global value for it to exist along bitcoin.

Going into deeper speculation the volatile market of this over the coming years, if successful may attract a lot of volunteers/nodes to the project as it doesn't promise a buck here and there, it promises the chance for a much higher reward which people are foaming up for since bitcoin history.

Balls deep speculation would be that this is the second "important" system to come from the bitcoin tech beside currency itself and would take a really high position.

Ungodly speculation is that the usefulness of preventing ddos attacks and the multiple billions they are costing businesses around the globe every week, is irresistible for it to become the prime coin above bitcoin.
#ungodlyspeculation

"Doesn't promise", WTF is that? I don't give a flying one about what it will save some business whose owners believe I ain't worth shit anyways. So, a business gets screwed up in the woo-hoo and I'm supposed to underwrite my own for what? For the queer cheer? Cheer-points don't pay for my gas, mortgage, taxes, and whatever other evil Satan had placed upon me. Why would I open my butthole for the dick destined for another one? Unless of course the owner of the destined butthole payes me for that!

PS: I need an answer from the dev, not from some... whatever.
legendary

#ungodlyspeculation
Activity: 296
nice to see a lil action thx op
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thank you.

I know someone here who is helping me. He offered to give me a website and a VPS for free. Nice guy. Known him for awhile.

I'm now studying the ethics of attacks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any updates ?.

That new OP is an update in and of itself.

Looks clean dev.
legendary
Activity: 700
Any updates ?.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i'm gonna buy me some more dos.this price is just soooo tempting. i l;ike the devs honesty and work ethic. he is here all the time . he is very active in the irc.

all points to a coin that could go places, so i'm happy to invest more

put my order in for another 650k
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I was contacted by this developer to handle an escrow for the doscoin I will be holding these doscoin until the agreement is met to then release to the developer.

Escrow address: DLoAyrLTS1QBLaXcY5D8PnhS7uewJVzYYY

Finally, this should quiet down some of that irritating fud....
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
I was contacted by this developer to handle an escrow for the doscoin I will be holding these doscoin until the agreement is met to then release to the developer.

Escrow address: DLoAyrLTS1QBLaXcY5D8PnhS7uewJVzYYY

Pages:
Jump to: