Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 107. (Read 100389 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
so this is a dream. enjoy your dreams, guys.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
To those asking about Zerocoin, Yes Zerocoin is in alpha testing still, yes it is not entirely complete, the code is in Dreamcoin and is setup properly...Does it work? Yes and No. I highly recommend you read about Zerocoin on their project website or wikipedia, I am sure this will answer most of the questions you guys have about it.

Also to those having issues with compiling the linux wallet daemon follow these steps, I ran suchpool.pw through the steps yesterday and they work if you follow them corrrectly:

So first of all make sure to install all deps then

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then cd to src/leveldb and do chmod +x build_detect_platform
then do mkdir obj
then do mkdir obj/zerocoin
then make -f makefile.unix

That should fix any of the errors that may popup....Let me know if you need further assistance with compiling Smiley

Only about 5 more days of PoW guys! Cheesy Dreamcoin network is growing tremendously! Lets see some exchanges add us soon guys, contact all your favorite exchanges!

I have read the zerocoin website but I still dont uunderstand how to use it. Does it mean that all dreamcoin transactions are anonymous or what do I need to do to make them anonymous ?
You only tell us to read about it but you don't explain it.

It is the ***BEST*** technology right now for making transaction completely anonymous, even Darkcoin cannot comparable with Zerocoin technology.

And yet you still dont answer my question. I'll test if it's truly anonymius when I get a coin.

Dev has said, it is just testing. you cannot test it right now. when it's done, it should have option for you to choose Zerocoin or not. Something like that, or Dev will force us use Zerocoin as default option. that's implement section which he doesn't do it yet, and I'm waiting for it. If it is really work. 0.025 BTC is considered as cheap.
Activity: 224
To those asking about Zerocoin, Yes Zerocoin is in alpha testing still, yes it is not entirely complete, the code is in Dreamcoin and is setup properly...Does it work? Yes and No. I highly recommend you read about Zerocoin on their project website or wikipedia, I am sure this will answer most of the questions you guys have about it.

Also to those having issues with compiling the linux wallet daemon follow these steps, I ran suchpool.pw through the steps yesterday and they work if you follow them corrrectly:

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

That should fix any of the errors that may popup....Let me know if you need further assistance with compiling Smiley

Only about 5 more days of PoW guys! Cheesy Dreamcoin network is growing tremendously! Lets see some exchanges add us soon guys, contact all your favorite exchanges!

I have read the zerocoin website but I still dont uunderstand how to use it. Does it mean that all dreamcoin transactions are anonymous or what do I need to do to make them anonymous ?

It is the ***BEST*** technology right now for making transaction completely anonymous, even Darkcoin cannot comparable with Zerocoin technology.

And yet you still dont answer my question. I'll test if it's truly anonymius when I get a coin.

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

It is the ***BEST*** technology right now for making transaction completely anonymous, even Darkcoin cannot compare with Zerocoin technology.
IF you really make Zerocoin working, 0.025 BTC per your coin is fu.king easy. I am willing to buy at that price **in case of it is working

r u in a dream world? snap out or awake to a nightmare

Do you know what is Zerocoin ? if you know, this kind of question should not be asked.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IF you really make Zerocoin working, 0.025 BTC per your coin is fu.king easy. I am willing to buy at that price **in case of it is working

r u in a dream world? snap out or awake to a nightmare

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Code:
do git clone
then cd to dreamcoin/src
then do mkdir obj

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
http://drm.eliteminer.net/

Payouts have been disabled for over 12 hours.

Admin, please immediately advise when I will receive my coins.

Admin, please let us know when we can get coins out of this pool, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
kinda bored there are no exchanges...

Shouldn't be bored. Looks like the big boys are awake. Serious hashing power being dumped on dreamcoin. It's just a matter of time before dreamcoin gets listed.  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
kinda bored there are no exchanges...
Has anyone actually tested if Zerocoin is working or this is just Asiacoin history repeating all over again?

Dev said it's working... for what it's worth.

Plus, he also said to contact him with any errors.

It's the hashcoin dev, he seems pretty involved in his coins. (He won't go MIA)

The Asiacoin dev said his coin was working fine too... and the whitecoin dev too
I won't buy nor mine this coin until I'm sure Zerocoin is working. I started mining just to get 1 coin and test the code.

I take a look into the code, found out it is just testing, still not working. Waiting devs confirm again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Wallet doesn't work, dev is not active! Can somebody check the source code please.

what do u expect from idiot fucking scammers?  Grin

here is a video about the dev https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF339mhL2pw
legendary
This is gonna be HUGE!  Network hash at 14 gh/s now...

The coin has a limited supply, and is innovative.

I'm dreamin', are you?

I agree! Our dreams will come true once this coin hits the exchanges.  Grin
legendary
Wallet doesn't work, dev is not active! Can somebody check the source code please.

Wallet works. Not active?  What are you talking about? He has made many posts in this thread and it hasn't been a day yet.  If I remember correctly, he's from the USA and it's still early morning here. Let the man get his sleep.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Has anyone actually tested if Zerocoin is working or this is just Asiacoin history repeating all over again?

The Asiacoin dev said his coin was working fine too... and the whitecoin dev too
I won't buy nor mine this coin until I'm sure Zerocoin is working. I started mining just to get 1 coin and test the code.

If you look at the developer's other coins, you will see he makes coins that work.

And if they don't, he is very active and fixes things quickly.

Or you can keep being paranoid and mining for 1 coin LOL

legendary

Put the .conf in your roaming/dreamcoin folder.  (The one that was included in the .zip)

I have 12 connections to the network.
legendary

Jump to: