Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 110. (Read 100391 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Come mine with us! payouts are running every minute now
Pplns
dedicated server 16gb ram
Node.js stratum engine much more optimized and faster than regular python-stratum
http://dream.thecryptopools.com
ntz
Activity: 137
Betahash.com - Dreamcoin pool
http://betahash.com/getting_started

- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 0.01 Dreamcoin  once an hour

- PROP Payouts , 1% fee

- Stratum protocol: 7333

stratum+tcp://betahash.com:7333 -u YOUR_OWN_WALLET_ADDRESS -p WHATEVERYOUWANT
Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
We're back up!
drm.eliteminer.net

You're back up? What about this?

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
"
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It was my understanding that Zerocoin is not ready for primetime now, if ever.  It's supposed to have enormous block size, and unverifiable security where you kind of just have to trust the original party.

Seems kind of fishy when the block sizes are set to 60 seconds.

I believe you misread a lot....Zerocoin is functional as is right now and has been tested in other coins and proved successful. It looks to be stable to me. A lot of people are starting to integrate Zerocoin now...There is a github for the source code of Zerocoin, so if you do find a problem, simply address it so it can be fixed.

Looks like most of the pools are running great like thecryptopool and eliteminer Smiley Screw the DDoSers! Tongue They are so pathetic, this coin is hot guys! About to hit block 500!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
intent:#Intent;S.K_1171477665=;end
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Trying to get on this interesting coin but the few pools are all DDos into oblivion  Sad

We're back up!
drm.eliteminer.net

Keep up the good work... miners slowly getting back on stratum...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
It was my understanding that Zerocoin is not ready for primetime now, if ever.  It's supposed to have enormous block size, and unverifiable security where you kind of just have to trust the original party.

Seems kind of fishy when the block sizes are set to 60 seconds.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Trying to get on this interesting coin but the few pools are all DDos into oblivion  Sad

We're back up!
drm.eliteminer.net
YOUC - www.youengine.io
DDOs mitigated, front end is back!
http://dream.thecryptopool.com/
Thank you for mining  with us, during the down time we received your shares and a block was even found!.
All shares and coins are safe.

Good to know! Sad that trolls of this forum try to DDoS coins, they are pathetic.

Would anyone like the block reward upped to a SUPER BLOCK reward to say like instead of 350 make it 1000? Would this make all you guys complaining happy?

About 7 days of Proof of Work and then Proof of Stake starts! Smiley Lets see some exchanges up guys! Please make a donation if you have been making a good amount of DRM, We will use it for bounties for great Dreamcoin services!

better to leave it as it is, so that no need to update wallet, etc..
trools are trools

I agree with this...but if you must change the superblock reward, keep the total number of coins the same Cheesy

Yes I as well, Just want to make the community happy, I wouldn't be here without you supporters!...If I changed it to a super block to keep the coins the same I would have to lower the reward either before or after the superblock to keep it around the same amount of coins, it is doable, but we will see what people say! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Thank you for mining  with us, during the down time we received your shares and a block was even found!.

Good to know! Sad that trolls of this forum try to DDoS coins, they are pathetic.

Would anyone like the block reward upped to a SUPER BLOCK reward to say like instead of 350 make it 1000? Would this make all you guys complaining happy?

About 7 days of Proof of Work and then Proof of Stake starts! Smiley Lets see some exchanges up guys! Please make a donation if you have been making a good amount of DRM, We will use it for bounties for great Dreamcoin services!

trools are trools

I agree with this...but if you must change the superblock reward, keep the total number of coins the same Cheesy
Activity: 224

trools are trools

Activity: 168
Activity: 42
X11 algorithm coins endless,

but no one is worth holding.
Activity: 103
elite temporarily down while we do some maintenance.  Will be back momentarily.
Activity: 224
Seem there are some hidden miners currently mining this coin, all pools add together is less than 1 GH
diff increasing
Activity: 57
where   can w the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1274
nodes?  wallet not syncing  Huh

There should be a .conf in the .zip file containing the qt client.  put that in the appropriate appdata/roaming folder with your wallet.dat ,and you should sync.
YOUC - www.youengine.io
nodes?  wallet not syncing  Huh
Jump to: