Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 12. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can you tell me what this coin does that any of the other coin out there cant do?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So there is 1,8 mil coins or 3,5 mil ? I saw that some pools say that there are 3,5 mil  Huh
3.5 mil coins is where we will be at some point in future when staking has given all holders extra coins
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
So there is 1,8 mil coins or 3,5 mil ? I saw that some pools say that there are 3,5 mil  Huh
thanks for the clarification, have to buy some as the price is still low
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 1134
legendary
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
After AC, i have to say, i don't like if dev is gone missing. Dreamcoin seems to be a good coin but why is the price so cheap right now?

same group of scammers that create all those coins

whitecoin/dreamcoin/summer/liberty/wildwest all the same shit

+ HASH coin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
After AC, i have to say, i don't like if dev is gone missing. Dreamcoin seems to be a good coin but why is the price so cheap right now?

same group of scammers that create all those coins

whitecoin/dreamcoin/summer/liberty/wildwest all the same shit
legendary
it's a mystery, i don't understand it either
legendary
The Dreamcoin promotional video will be ready soon, and I submit to u that it will be the coolest cryptocurrency promotional video any coin has EVER had

thank you!
Activity: 406
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
The Dreamcoin promotional video will be ready soon, and I submit to u that it will be the coolest cryptocurrency promotional video any coin has EVER had

Activity: 350
dev sleep and sleep, dreaming and dreaming and when he wake up that will be nightmare
Activity: 728
Okay, so since you guys are smarter than me please find coders for really cheap. Im sorry but you guys must know everything about coding DRM into crypto note.

Fallacious argument.  Stating that adding more bounty to an already stout bounty does not necessitate that I know anything about coding.

Snark aside...relax.  I can sense your frustration and urgency by your rhetoric choices.  Some things can't be forced and you risk missing out on what else is going on...Wink

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
i used to work 13-14hrs a day 7 days a week and get paid 900pw, these coders get more money then brain surgents..ridicules..sry but is...there coding..not performing miracles, sure it's hard work but so are many things that don't pay like that

Agreed.  And the possible exponentiation is the driving point.  Not money up front.  

By the way...Monero is now live on Polo.  Probably relevant info even if indirectly so.

Okay, so since you guys are smarter than me please find coders for really cheap. Im sorry but you guys must know everything about coding DRM into crypto note.
Activity: 728
i used to work 13-14hrs a day 7 days a week and get paid 900pw, these coders get more money then brain surgents..ridicules..sry but is...there coding..not performing miracles, sure it's hard work but so are many things that don't pay like that

Agreed.  And the possible exponentiation is the driving point.  Not money up front.  

By the way...Monero is now live on Polo.  Probably relevant info even if indirectly so.
pmed u...hopefully u will understand better.
legendary
i have said i will put up 5k i have already put up 5k for the 2nd dev.  jay_pilch says he will put up 10k so that's 15, so how do we come up with the money needed for the coding, we hype it up now ask this coder if you can use his resume , to show people in the crypto community that  we have found a coder and he has credentials and work is about to begin, he doesn't get paid till it's finished, so if we make a progress thread, by the time he finishes that 15k drm we have now could be worth $15k we only need a marketcap of 1.8mil not hard, crypto is all speculation anyway

you forgot MyFarm's 10btc and 5k DRM
yes but don't we need more

lol a minimum amount for this job is $4,500. This job will def take a month and they should be paid atleast $10,000 to finish the code. As we're not coders we dont know what it takes but trust me after gaining insight its a lot of money needed.
legendary
i have said i will put up 5k i have already put up 5k for the 2nd dev.  jay_pilch says he will put up 10k so that's 15, so how do we come up with the money needed for the coding, we hype it up now ask this coder if you can use his resume , to show people in the crypto community that  we have found a coder and he has credentials and work is about to begin, he doesn't get paid till it's finished, so if we make a progress thread, by the time he finishes that 15k drm we have now could be worth $15k we only need a marketcap of 1.8mil not hard, crypto is all speculation anyway

yes but don't we need more

Pages:
Jump to: