Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 15. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
don't let someone that thinks shibe is a better coin shake you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
multipool should be up within a couple days i wouldn't call us bag holders

lol people are not investing in here for the multipool, they are interested in the anonymous function which it does not have. for multipools to buy dreamcoin, people would need to want to be paid dreamcoin. i doubt that is gonna happen. without anonymous function, dreamcoin is just another POS coin

Speak for yourself. I want to be paid in DRMs!  I am also still buying.   Grin

lol people are not investing in here for the multipool, they are interested in the anonymous function which it does not have. for multipools to buy dreamcoin, people would need to want to be paid dreamcoin. i doubt that is gonna happen. without anonymous function, dreamcoin is just another POS coin
I see what it is you're a fan of husky another "pos clone" and liberty funny liberty of all coins too blind to see it's the same coin as cinni with the same developers ha
i get it  mad cause there's competition. we won't have 2 million coins in a year and with a multipool paying in dream the only direction is up sorry but i see your game....
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Pretty sure if I bought this coin though I'd have to sit in front of my computer 24/7, never leaving the house, eyes taped open in a Clockwork Orange sort of thing getting retina burn from the glare of my monitor, ready to pounce on that mouse button to sell right before that exact time when everyone dumps on me.  If I do it right over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... I might make a profit.
Dream back down to the 8000s and me without any bitcoin on Poloniex. Sad  Maybe I'll transfer some bitcoin up and wait the 3.584 days for it to actually get there.
I sent some. We'll see how long it takes Smiley
Activity: 686
lets see how long is the list of bagholders now
legendary
Activity: 1540
Dream back down to the 8000s and me without any bitcoin on Poloniex. Sad  Maybe I'll transfer some bitcoin up and wait the 3.584 days for it to actually get there.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Really excited about this coin, for such early stages it is clear that there is a strong community of people who know what they're talking about supporting the coin and am happy to be part of that community. Smiley

I only took an interest in the coin after seeing it plummet in price after the dev "disappeared" for all of 24 hours and all the weak hands dumped. I saw an opportunity to make a quick buck on the upswing and managed to get a few buys in at less than 6000sat. Not much, I don't have a massive portfolio but sold a few darkcoins I bought months ago to stock up on a few dreams to resell.

After reading this thread and doing a bit of research on the coin and those forming the hub of this new community, I've decided to stay in this coin and increase my position for a long term hold. If the dev delivers what he says he can, and if any of the bounties that are on offer get claimed, then this coin is certain to explode in price. I've been pretty lucky in my investments over the last few years, first bought LTC at 5c, bought a few million dogecoins at 1-10 satoshi at its first exchange debut and got into darkcoin very early also. As a college student, I couldn't afford to invest in any of these heavily and my gains mostly went on boring tuition fees and living expenses, I actually kick myself regularly at how much I could have made if I kept reinvesting... Sad I have a strong feeling that Dreamcoin is another coin that it is possible to make +100x returns on at this point and am hoping for the best.

I can see Dreamcoin hitting a similar price to Darkcoin over the next month or two, will be waiting and holding eagerly until that point. Smiley

Good luck all, and keep working away at this awesome coin and community Smiley

DA5fxzcLiwT5wQQPThU7pxPo5ij38miyi7
legendary
Activity: 1190
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
this coin is dead ....  Grin
yeah .....160% up n dead....so dead
who else but the dev is dumping 60k haha ... just a thought dont hang me for it lol

i actually like this coin and its potential, and wish the best to you all.....

btw can we get some sort of coin mixing tech on this?? ... or something similar to the cryptonote anonymity???

would be awesome!

Pretty sure the dev didn't have that many. 

are you 100% sure though?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
this coin is dead ....  Grin
legendary
who else but the dev is dumping 60k haha ... just a thought dont hang me for it lol

btw can we get some sort of coin mixing tech on this?? ... or something similar to the cryptonote anonymity???

would be awesome!

Pretty sure the dev didn't have that many. 
legendary
I panic bought at 20k and went to bed hoping it would fall so I could buy a little bit more...I didn't actually expect it to happen...

I hope someone takes up MyFarm on his offer...reading his posts from the immediate and more distant past, he doesn't mess around when trying to get things going.  

Also...where is that multipool?

Dream Pool should be up by Tuesday.
Activity: 728
I panic bought at 20k and went to bed hoping it would fall so I could buy a little bit more...I didn't actually expect it to happen...

I hope someone takes up MyFarm on his offer...reading his posts from the immediate and more distant past, he doesn't mess around when trying to get things going.  

Also...where is that multipool?

would be awesome!
Activity: 852
Activity: 476
God some of you have weak hands.

sigh
i know right....pathetic selling this low, what are they thinking

I mined from day one held to 40k bought a few on way down @17k  went down to 2k back to 20k. still holding maybe ill sell a few at 100   Cool

Your post made me dizzy.  Shocked

/Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: