Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 22. (Read 100384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
i agree completely, we are rare, x11, pos now so stable from dumps, nice name n logo, and zerocoin or darksend in the near future, all good stuff
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
some of those places you wouldn't want to live in but, australia is getting worse and worse, not much gun crime, but there is some real animals in this country trust me, i fell safer walking around at 3am in thailand then 10 pm in sydney

true man many of the lebs, bogans etc many ppl
are you aussie?

nah indian, but i used to live there have aust citizenship.
nice bro, if we hit it rich on the DRM we will have to meet up in sydney one night

it will, just needs the right funding and plans. i can hold for 1 month easy because drk source code is going to release anyway. dont drink or smoke sorry Tongue
yeah im holding, dumping now would be stupid, i still have faith, just heart breaking watching the price plummet

if a shitcoin like zet can survive atm why couldnt we?
DMD was @ 1.20 @ one point, they have nothing new just rarity, so i dnt see why we can't hit a dollar without anything really

Theyre 4.38mill coins and $1.20 really? We could easily reach $5 minimum just that there were many promises by dev and impatient ppl
i'm just making comparisons, do you really think we could hit that high? that would be with zerocoin or drksend right?

my 2 cents, basically and unexceptionally--BTCs can easily bring a dead coin to life... why not !
firstly, we have a unique amazing name, which was contributed by the dev,,,actually, it's the name that attracts me, not him at all.
seconly, even we just leave it there and did nothing but to fix some bugs occasionly in the future,, we are still a very attractive coin, comparing
to a lot of shit coins out there....
Activity: 378
ok guys what should we do know hold or sell ?
reply from the dev will be greatly appreciated
legendary
i guess it's become a economy or business forum here,, so i may join in,,,  Grin Grin

dadon, do u know any company in australia that sells PORK BACK FAT, without skin and veins...

im trying to import this thing to china... Cheesy
no idea lol out of the meat business....hopefully forever..did it from 14 to 25, long enough for me, look up mikes meats in australia, they probably have website, they do shitloads of pork

fair enough...will look into that com. thanks
it was a prick of a job, lost count of the stitches, and me and my boss had a big falling out, other wise i would go talk to him personally for you
legendary
i guess it's become a economy or business forum here,, so i may join in,,,  Grin Grin

dadon, do u know any company in australia that sells PORK BACK FAT, without skin and veins...

no idea lol out of the meat business....hopefully forever..did it from 14 to 25, long enough for me, look up mikes meats in australia, they probably have website, they do shitloads of pork

no problem man, hope you have some luck, we used to sell small amounts of it to apprentice tattooists, it's good for practice, but it was hard to get, mikes meats was one of the bigger pork processing plant's i herd of in my 10 years, also primo, they do small goods so they would be just throwing it away, send them an email

legendary
some of those places you wouldn't want to live in but, australia is getting worse and worse, not much gun crime, but there is some real animals in this country trust me, i fell safer walking around at 3am in thailand then 10 pm in sydney

are you aussie?

nice bro, if we hit it rich on the DRM we will have to meet up in sydney one night

it will, just needs the right funding and plans. i can hold for 1 month easy because drk source code is going to release anyway. dont drink or smoke sorry Tongue
yeah im holding, dumping now would be stupid, i still have faith, just heart breaking watching the price plummet

DMD was @ 1.20 @ one point, they have nothing new just rarity, so i dnt see why we can't hit a dollar without anything really

Theyre 4.38mill coins and $1.20 really? We could easily reach $5 minimum just that there were many promises by dev and impatient ppl
i'm just making comparisons, do you really think we could hit that high? that would be with zerocoin or drksend right?
legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future

are you aussie?

legendary

are you aussie?

legendary
Huh. Some of you finally waking up.  
Its was a good dream... for some of us. Cheesy
was replying to that, should of quoted, just didn't understand what he meant

are you aussie?

legendary

are you aussie?

huh? what u mean

haha, sorry lemme reword it:

if 24 may zerocoin whitepaper doesnt come out other option is to do 25th may darkcoin intergration
legendary

are you aussie?

Activity: 546
Huh. Some of you finally waking up.  
Its was a good dream... for some of us. Cheesy
legendary

are you aussie?

legendary

thailands too many ladyboys...pewwwh
yeah an't tell em apart either, scary stuff if drunk
Pages:
Jump to: