Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 35. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
 Would be nice if the DEV would chime in to say if he's done here, or if he will be continuing with the coin, so we can all move on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The caption says it.  He says he knows how to make money. Presumably by creating coins that he won't stick with and dumping at the slightest up curve.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
really? scam for 3.5 btc? hard to imagine

According to his Fb, he works at a pretty low end job.  It's not too hard for me to imagine.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
His 3BTC is probably from his personal bounty and what he mined.  It is not from the Zerocoin fund.
Activity: 258
really? scam for 3.5 btc? hard to imagine
legendary
Activity: 728
What do we do now?

I don't think a Dreampool is coming and I have no idea where to go with this coin anymore.  Is it possible for someone else to take it over or do we all just sit with the losses?  It's now lower than what I paid for it.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
I hope he forgets to report that to the IRS. I will be sending them a letter.
How much money did he make from all this?

Not much in the grand scheme of things, but for someone that works as a sales rep at an AT&T, it probably seems like a lot of money to sell your soul for.
Activity: 294
Oh crap hashcoin is also dreamcoin because i asked in polo trollbox if he could spare some coins for a giveaway and he said no sorry i can't give u any as donation is for dev fund..and some kind peeps in torllbox gave me some coins to do the giveaway so he ran off with dev fund? Cry
legendary
I'm not in this coin so I feel weird posting it but he seemingly scammed Hashcoin so I thought I would see what was up.  Turns out he was busy doing other things yesterday.

Sorry guys.  I've been there before so I know thoze feelz...

Edit for sauce - https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock

I think this is it dreamers.
I wish I found his Fb before investing so much into this coin.  He is clearly not a dev. 

You guys really think he scammed for 3BTC?  This coin is worth way more. His GF is in his facebook, his job is listed.  Man, he's just bragging to friends. He didn't say anything about abandoning dreamcoin on facebook.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
How much money did he make from all this?
I'm not in this coin so I feel weird posting it but he seemingly scammed Hashcoin so I thought I would see what was up.  Turns out he was busy doing other things yesterday.

I think this is it dreamers.
I wish I found his Fb before investing so much into this coin.  He is clearly not a dev. 
Activity: 476
I invested in a stupid coin called shadowcoin, and the btc is gone with the wind developer.
Activity: 434

word
Can someone fill me in on what happened?  I read through the last couple of pages, and all I found was that the dev transferred donations to a different address and that he hasn't posted in two days.

Actually nothing has really been substantiated.  It's all just speculation right now, but it's not looking very promising.  
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

Activity: 258
Maybe hes just working at his day job, or afk, I think we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Now it seems my worry is right, the fucking developer ran away with money.
It is a shame that he just ran away for that few BTC.
Activity: 476
hmm. DRM reminds me of that copyright thing...
Pages:
Jump to: