Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 38. (Read 100384 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Well the dropping price I must admit is scaring me. but I reckon it will recover. Holding and hoping...
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Giving us a few updates would help too.

No, sorry, giving an update ONCE every few days is too much to ask for obviously...
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Look at BDG to see what a multi-pool can do.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have no doubt that a multipool will eventually be ready for DRM.  What I'm not so clear on is if there is actually any demand for these coins where a multipool would make a difference.  The bottom line is there needs to be real demand to drive our price up.  

The real value is Zerocoin integration, and as each day passes, that window of opportunity gets smaller with competition from other coin mixing technologies and the recent rise of DRK.  If the dreamcoin dev is serious and hasn't already cashed out his instamine, he needs to do whatever is necessary to get Zerocoin working in DRM.  Giving us a few updates would help too.

Activity: 252
.....and another dump on Poloniex.  I would love to keep buying but I'm running out of BTC.  And I'm kind of afraid to put any more in.  

Multipool has got to get up and start running, or we will see sub 10k prices by the end of the night.  There just aren't a lot of buy orders right now.  Volume on Polo is under 2 BTC on the buy side.
Activity: 224
Is there something wrong with DRM?
The price is less than 2x of XLB, while the supply is only 1/9th of XLB.

Nothing is wrong. Dream Pool coming shortly. Some people just aren't cut out for cryptos.  Gotta be crazy to sell at these prices. 

You are right, the coins are dirt cheap currently.
under this price, the market cap is merely 200 btc. It has possibility to reach 2k btc.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Is the dev ever coming back? Great, another scam coin that I put 5 btc into... How do I even fall for these things anymore...

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

I guess the fudders were right about this one, should have known better, have only myself to blame for being so gullible.

Hey Carsen, Karma's coming your way.

Awe poor guy. You must have gotten caught in a bear trap. 30,000 drm did not even cost me 10% of what you paid. You don't lose unless you sell.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Nothing is wrong. Dream Pool coming shortly. Some people just aren't cut out for cryptos.  Gotta be crazy to sell at these prices. 
Activity: 224
Is the dev ever coming back? Great, another scam coin that I put 5 btc into... How do I even fall for these things anymore...

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

I guess the fudders were right about this one, should have known better, have only myself to blame for being so gullible.

Says the guy with one post. Lulz a herp a derp

Haha...I noticed that too.  I will admit though, it is tough to bare when you see the value keep dropping.  Fundamentally it's a solid coin.  It already has rarity, X11, no more mining so we're not prone to mining dumps, and a 15% POS.  If the multipool gets up and running it could turn the drop around and we will gain some positive steam.  Implement Zerocoin, and this will be a rare gem.  I really hope the dev does get it to work by the end of the month.  Like was stated before he'd make HISTORY in the crypto-world and we would reap the benefits of being on the ground floor.  But anonymity is the new arms race in the alt-coin world, and I hope we're the winner.  

+1 here here!

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

Haha...I noticed that too.  I will admit though, it is tough to bare when you see the value keep dropping.  Fundamentally it's a solid coin.  It already has rarity, X11, no more mining so we're not prone to mining dumps, and a 15% POS.  If the multipool gets up and running it could turn the drop around and we will gain some positive steam.  Implement Zerocoin, and this will be a rare gem.  I really hope the dev does get it to work by the end of the month.  Like was stated before he'd make HISTORY in the crypto-world and we would reap the benefits of being on the ground floor.  But anonymity is the new arms race in the alt-coin world, and I hope we're the winner.  
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

blame yourself? 5 btc in this, you are crazy, it was just a p&d like every shitcoin in this section
Activity: 126

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

yawn. try harder
I think the dev is more active on the IRC which I never visit.  I would still like to see the Dreampool today (still early in my timezone) and would like to see more activity from the dev but Zerocoin is kind of a make or break it scenario.  It's either doable or not and one could presume that he is wrapping his brain around it.

So...we'll see what happens today.

+1
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I think the dev is more active on the IRC which I never visit.  I would still like to see the Dreampool today (still early in my timezone) and would like to see more activity from the dev but Zerocoin is kind of a make or break it scenario.  It's either doable or not and one could presume that he is wrapping his brain around it.

So...we'll see what happens today.
Activity: 434

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

dont lose faith friend, you made a decision going on the specs and potential, zerocash or another anonymous form will be implemented, plus its too early to tell right now...

be optimistic, because if you're wrong you will make a nice bundle

Activity: 33

Multipool = BS
ZeroCoin = BS

Dev = Gone in the wind

Activity: 30
I agree, more like a payoff at a price below. Remember about tomorrow.
Could really use that multipool  Grin

Today's the day....hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: