Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 62. (Read 100387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
the multipool is not the star of dream coin. it is zeromine. that will take us to beyond. multipool will stablize the coin.

You mean zerocoin.  Remember, zeromine = mining at a pool that closes down before you can withdraw your coins. 
legendary
Just checked out coinmarketcap.  DRM is dirt cheap compared to most coins on the list.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
the multipool is not the star of dream coin. it is zeromine. that will take us to beyond. multipool will stablize the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Well, just bought me 3100 Dreamcoin on Poloniex!  I really hope that there's not a giant dump once POW ends! Cheesy

don't worry...we didn't even reach fair price yet ...imagine if we implement multipool for this coin...  Grin  ...this coin will be something to remember in crypto history..... Wink

Multipool is coming soon..

Any idea how long it'll take for the multipool to be up and running?
legendary
Well, just bought me 3100 Dreamcoin on Poloniex!  I really hope that there's not a giant dump once POW ends! Cheesy

don't worry...we didn't even reach fair price yet ...imagine if we implement multipool for this coin...  Grin  ...this coin will be something to remember in crypto history..... Wink

Did someone accept the bounty?  I tried contacting ipominer regarding setting us up with the Dream Pool but no reply.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Well, just bought me 3100 Dreamcoin on Poloniex!  I really hope that there's not a giant dump once POW ends! Cheesy

When pow ends theoretically a coin becomes an investment/trade currency. Dumps are honestly ridiculous at that point, it makes zero sense.

...well.. every now and then you got surprised in your life...maybe this will be one of this moments....don't give up just yet...we are still mining .... Grin
Merit: 250

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well, just bought me 3100 Dreamcoin on Poloniex!  I really hope that there's not a giant dump once POW ends! Cheesy

When pow ends theoretically a coin becomes an investment/trade currency. Dumps are honestly ridiculous at that point, it makes zero sense.
legendary
Activity: 1218
rented some miner yesterday for 0.2 btc to mine this dreamcoin with "eliteminer" or what thats pool called got 0 coins Sad

dont mine with eliteminer scammers

Mate... if we didn't find a block during that time, you will get 0 coins.
Also, if you had checked the website, we announced maintenance.
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
rented some miner yesterday for 0.2 btc to mine this dreamcoin with "eliteminer" or what thats pool called got 0 coins Sad

Why didn't you just buy 0.2btc worth of DRM?  Renting miners were for day 1 .
legendary
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Is there a campaign underway yet to have DRM added to Mintpal anytime soon?  Maybe like in the next month or something?

I think they watching DRM. They will act soon i hope.

Yes they will when it will be on 100.000 satoshies...
Is there a campaign underway yet to have DRM added to Mintpal anytime soon?  Maybe like in the next month or something?

I think they watching DRM. They will act soon i hope.
legendary
Is there a campaign underway yet to have DRM added to Mintpal anytime soon?  Maybe like in the next month or something?
Activity: 378

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
got my first stake too, Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: