Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 58. (Read 100387 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
launch without ANN , no pool untill 150 block about 75,000coins mining out ,that means about 2% premined .
good luck dev.

that means about 2% premined
chinese coin   !
shit!!

Can't you do solo mining?
If not, go and learn it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
at May 07, 2014, 11:09:16 PM, ANN was made,
at May 08, 2014, 12:06:10 AM, forum member, getmininginfo, post the 150th block is found,
this goes in 57 minutes, 150 blocks are mined by solo
what is the problem?
Activity: 21
I hold the coin, the feeling is very good, is hoping to have other applications
WTF, Trolls spreading FUD to get cheap coins?
Activity: 28
launch without ANN , no pool untill 150 block about 75,000coins mining out ,that means about 2% premined .
good luck dev.

chinese coin   !
shit!!

One. I am not chinese, Im American.

Two. There is no premine, that person was spreading FUD, I wish I would have premined though honestly with the rate Dreamcoin is going at and especially since I will hopefully be the first coin to have zerocoin implemented. Donations guys! Smiley

I have confirmed there is a multipool in the works within 4-5 days the dev said. Hope is go through!

Your English is so bad, and certainly not American
chinese coin   !
Cheat money coin !

Lol are you Chinese? That would be hilarious... your English is bad and you criticize people's English. Oh man we should keep you around as a pet.

y
i am Chinese
Been mining for a bit on drm.poolto.be.  Anyone having issues with them?  I emailed and am hoping for some kind of response.  
I know POW ends soon and I want my Dreams to come true!

I may ask for donations if I get screwed out of my 100-150 DRMs.  

Next time mine with :

Dedicatedpool.com
Supernova.cc
xhash.net

This 3 pools never fail / cheat / lost you coins / up time 99.99%

Yes.  Usually use dedicated but too many miners on it for my liking.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Been mining for a bit on drm.poolto.be.  Anyone having issues with them?  I emailed and am hoping for some kind of response.  

Next time mine with :

Dedicatedpool.com
Supernova.cc
xhash.net

This 3 pools never fail / cheat / lost you coins / up time 99.99%
Been mining for a bit on drm.poolto.be.  Anyone having issues with them?  I emailed and am hoping for some kind of response. 

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good luck dev.

chinese coin   !
shit!!

Two. There is no premine, that person was spreading FUD, I wish I would have premined though honestly with the rate Dreamcoin is going at and especially since I will hopefully be the first coin to have zerocoin implemented. Donations guys! Smiley

I have confirmed there is a multipool in the works within 4-5 days the dev said. Hope is go through!

chinese coin   !
Cheat money coin !

Lol are you Chinese? That would be hilarious... your English is bad and you criticize people's English. Oh man we should keep you around as a pet.

It appears to be; he cannot even place an exclamation point in the correct spot at the end of the word as well as capitalizing Chinese! Some of his posts are also in Chinese.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Is it possible to get updates on this daily?

A multipool as soon as possible would be awesome...Smiley
Activity: 378
Great coin. Great volume on both Poloniex and Bittrex. I'm sure Mintpal will add this coin in the coming days.
Activity: 322
good luck dev.

chinese coin   !
shit!!

chinese coin   !
Cheat money coin !

Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
good luck dev.

chinese coin   !
shit!!

chinese coin   !
Cheat money coin !

Fuck off kiddo, he even revealed his identity biatch.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
good luck dev.

chinese coin   !
shit!!

these guys make me lol, wanna chat now? im free for like 15-20mins?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I hope this coin gets on Mintpal and Cryptsy asap. This coin will be massive
good luck dev.

chinese coin   !
shit!!

good luck dev.

chinese coin   !
shit!!
Activity: 406
No premine coin is a fair coin, all the premined Coin out there are either fail or very low price.
Stake interest: 15% per year
Pages:
Jump to: