Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 84. (Read 100387 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
just got me 18k of DRM looking forward to arriving at the moon Cool

Very nice! You're probably one of the top 10 holders of DRM.  Please consider donating to the Dream Pool (Address is on the OP).  We're trying to get a multipool started and it will shoot DRM to the clouds (sorry, I don't like using the term moon, reminds of of mooncoin and that only shot up to peoples ankles).  Donations includes admission into the pool below.  Grin

is the pool from THAI ? Huh Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Very nice! You're probably one of the top 10 holders of DRM.  Please consider donating to the Dream Pool (Address is on the OP).  We're trying to get a multipool started and it will shoot DRM to the clouds (sorry, I don't like using the term moon, reminds of of mooncoin and that only shot up to peoples ankles).  Donations includes admission into the pool below.  Grin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Good luck, mates! You do have a nice logotype. I like it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
looking to buy 2BTCs worth of Dreamcoin at a base price of 8200Sats each, PM me.

Don't think anyone is going to sell it to you that cheap.

Considering it was 2000sats 2 days ago, its a very nice stable price to exit the tons of load of DRM u miners have.

This coin is a bitch to mine. so no I bought most of my DRM. Saw the potential and took a gamble.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
After a week I still can't get the linux wallet to build. I've just recloned from git and still has the same issues?
Is the dev going to fix it?

chris@clongnovia$ (git::master) qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP supportRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/Dreamcoin.png'
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/Dreamcoin-16.png'
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/Dreamcoin.png'
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'res/icons/Dreamcoin-16.png'

And then:

chris@clongnovia$ (git::master) make
cd /home/chris/cryptocoin-dev/Dreamcoin/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/chris/cryptocoin-dev/Dreamcoin/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/chris/cryptocoin-dev/Dreamcoin/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/chris/cryptocoin-dev/Dreamcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Please let me know what it the status of this fix ASAP.

legendary

lol ignore him btw whats current profitabity of DRMcoin? say i was to mine with 1 mh/s costing me 0.004btc per mh/s how much in btc price and drm coin amt would it net me.

Mining at that rate would not even be close to profitable.  The prices on the exchanges are so undervalued right now.  You'd be much better off buying from an exchange than trying to mine.

You are correct. This is a valid statement. However, people like myself are still mining because we see the potential in DRM.  We are not mining for todays prices but for the price it WILL be in the near future.  Dream on!
legendary
Suchpool last block found was 1:30 mins ago.
whats happened to this pool?

I officially declare it SUCK POOL...

3 hours unable to see what's going on with miners and the coin...
Now I see - time since last block found 2:57 hours!!!! Meanwhile +170 blocks found and none of them by SUCK Pool (with 1/3 of the net hash?!?!?!)...

Is this for real.......

I do see that it says "Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend"  It's hard to believe that they can go that long without finding a block.  Also, I see I have some unconfirmed DRMs which I highly doubt would be there if they haven't found any blocks in the last 3 hours.  I think it's all good.  Smiley
Activity: 213
Suchpool last block found was 1:30 mins ago.
whats happened to this pool?

I officially declare it SUCK POOL...

3 hours unable to see what's going on with miners and the coin...
Now I see - time since last block found 2:57 hours!!!! Meanwhile +170 blocks found and none of them by SUCK Pool (with 1/3 of the net hash?!?!?!)...

Is this for real.......
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
"first time when i saw the logo of dreamcoin,,
it reminds me of the motivation theme of DREAMWORKS in the movie"

Hi,

Yea, I had a vision that the hero/heroin actually could fly towards the moon, which would then turn into Dream Coin logo

- Tomi

Hi u all dreamers,

Here is the step outline I made for the "Promotional Video" ->

1. a hero(or heroin) sits by a tree on a meadow and reads a book.
2. Suddenly a storm cloud approaches (the cloud has "debt" written in it). This cloud is the symbol of future fiat currency crash.
3. A lightning strikes to the tree and sets it on fire
4. The man calmly takes out his scarf and parachutes away from the disaster
5. He flies away to the calm sunset (by the sea).
6. A magical dreambird arrives to him, and they fly together to the distant horizon.
7. A companion of other dreambirds follow them (dreambirds are the Dream Coin holders)

What u think?

- Tomi

ps. Here is some sketches about the characters

sounds interesting... but guess what, first time when i saw the logo of dreamcoin,,
it reminds me of the motivation theme of DREAMWORKS in the movie, which is a boy fishing on the moon in the night..
so i think if u can use this, that would be very attractive.
Activity: 210
This coin is scam, another BC clone. No zerocoin, no innovations.
http://pastebin.com/rknTJpWd

^^^ This user sent me a PM trying to blackmail me just so everyone knows. I have already stated in this thread what is being done with libzerocoin and zerocoin implementation. Updates will be made by next week to the current libzerocoin code, Zerocoin needs further development before it is completely integrated with Dreamcoin, it simply isn't ready for primetime quite yet. Learn to read before trying to troll...The current code is just being setup, not quite there yet Wink But we will be! Cheesy I promise you that.

No premine or instamine and huge community support and third top coin on bittrex for volume, I really think you need to get your facts straight before you starting throwing out the word scam and trolling.

No non-believers allowed here! We are dreamers!

Lol, I really appreciate the quick response given by the Dev to this troll. Trolls should not be allowed here, and if possible their comments should be deleted. Btw what are the plans for adding this coin to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 364

lol ignore him btw whats current profitabity of DRMcoin? say i was to mine with 1 mh/s costing me 0.004btc per mh/s how much in btc price and drm coin amt would it net me.

Mining at that rate would not even be close to profitable.  The prices on the exchanges are so undervalued right now.  You'd be much better off buying from an exchange than trying to mine.

Using some quick math, it appears currently mining at 0.004btc/mh/s would net you 0.00025324 btc per coin (about double the going rate at an exchange right now). 

That said, I could definitely see the exchange price doubling in the very near future.
Activity: 686
why this coin have so high price

This is high ? So cheap right now!!..
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
One of the few zerocoin protocol coins. ( Anonymous )
1.8x million coins ( rare )
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 364

Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Hi u all dreamers,

Here is the step outline I made for the "Promotional Video" ->

1. a hero(or heroin) sits by a tree on a meadow and reads a book.
2. Suddenly a storm cloud approaches (the cloud has "debt" written in it). This cloud is the symbol of future fiat currency crash.
3. A lightning strikes to the tree and sets it on fire
4. The man calmly takes out his scarf and parachutes away from the disaster
5. He flies away to the calm sunset (by the sea).
6. A magical dreambird arrives to him, and they fly together to the distant horizon.
7. A companion of other dreambirds follow them (dreambirds are the Dream Coin holders)

What u think?

- Tomi

ps. Here is some sketches about the characters

also, we need to be listed on coinmarketcap.com...
well, really hard to buy some satisfy amount of coins at a certain price...
i think we need to prepare a TOP 100 list to see where all the coins are...
Pages:
Jump to: