Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 95. (Read 100387 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Dreamcoin site will most likely be up sometime next week~~~ Smiley

EDIT: Maybe this weekend Smiley I might have time Cheesy

Dreamcoin is going to the roof, I honestly wish I had some money to invest in my own coin...*Donations would make this and other dreamers happy for bounties: D7LPwgLFNA7fxwWdhwXsm7TTPrh83YXUpc* *Personal donations are also accepted: DNJWpAcyWwt8oaeqwZpVdYSSLYHxGnaSD1* <3 Chase your dreams!

Will check out the web site when it's up. Hope we're in for a surprise!

Sent 100 DRM for the Bounties fund.

Sent 200 DRM to the Personal donations fund.

As there was no premine or instamine by the dev I'm happy to contribute to Dreamcoin's continued success.

Thank you very much coinme.info! Cheesy Your a good guy!

Yes you are all in for a treat, I will make sure to the make the site amazing Wink
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Dreamcoin is going to the roof, I honestly wish I had some money to invest in my own coin...*Donations would make this and other dreamers happy for bounties: D7LPwgLFNA7fxwWdhwXsm7TTPrh83YXUpc* *Personal donations are also accepted: DNJWpAcyWwt8oaeqwZpVdYSSLYHxGnaSD1* <3 Chase your dreams!

Will check out the web site when it's up. Hope we're in for a surprise!

Sent 100 DRM for the Bounties fund.

Sent 200 DRM to the Personal donations fund.

As there was no premine or instamine by the dev I'm happy to contribute to Dreamcoin's continued success.

i hear people selling, where is it being traded?

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/drm_btc
https://sharexcoin.com/market/DRM_BTC

Please request for Dreamcoin to be added to bittrex and poloniex guys!

@Panpan66L - See more information on zerocoin at http://www.zerocoin.org

@Whoever donated to me personally, THANK YOU! Cheesy Your dreams will come true, good karma coming your way.

I now have 100 DRM for bounties! What would the community like the bounty to go towards?
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
what about zerocoin now?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
chinese pool front is down, but the pool seems working
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i hear people selling, where is it being traded?
Atleast Dev can post a working wallet on the OP, so that people with less technical knowledge can just download and run the wallet. My wallet is not syncing and I have tried everything with my little knowledge.  

Here are steps for anyone having problems:

Download dreamcoin-qt.zip

Unzip to dreamcoin-qt

Run dreamcoin-qt.exe

Go to your Users/yourusername/Apps/Roaming/Dreamcoin

Close Dreamcoin and delete all the files in that directory above, then copy over your Dreamcoin.conf file

Then run dreamcoin-qt.exe

(You can add the extra nodes to the Dreamcoin.conf file as they are not in there yet)

It should sync up just fine Smiley There is no problem with the wallet, you just need to have the .conf file setup correctly.

doesnt POS start at block 8000
yes or no?

Yes PoS starts at block 8000 but PoW does not end until block 10,000.

That did it. GOT MAH DREAMS!!

Great! Glad you could get it to sync! Smiley

Activity: 141
Atleast Dev can post a working wallet on the OP, so that people with less technical knowledge can just download and run the wallet. My wallet is not syncing and I have tried everything with my little knowledge.  

Unzip to dreamcoin-qt

Run dreamcoin-qt.exe

Close Dreamcoin and delete all the files in that directory above, then copy over your Dreamcoin.conf file

(You can add the extra nodes to the Dreamcoin.conf file as they are not in there yet)

It should sync up just fine Smiley There is no problem with the wallet, you just need to have the .conf file setup correctly.

yes or no?

That did it. GOT MAH DREAMS!!
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
1btc sell wall got eaten up price is rising should be minimum 10k sat

Damn. Someone just bought over 20,000 Dreams.

C'mon people, do not dump your dreams! People very important to you use to tell you how valuable your dreams are. Harvest your dreams and hodl on to them, so they may multiply. Red sell wall was juicy though.
i feel lucky someone just dumped 3k into me at 3760 ::::Cheesy

Yeah that red wall at 4300 looked like a jolly rancher. Such sweet dreams lol.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

C'mon people, do not dump your dreams! People very important to you use to tell you how valuable your dreams are. Harvest your dreams and hodl on to them, so they may multiply. Red sell wall was juicy though.
i feel lucky someone just dumped 3k into me at 3760 ::::Cheesy
Activity: 852
Merit: 500

Unzip to dreamcoin-qt

Run dreamcoin-qt.exe

yes or no?

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
only 3.5 mill coins guys why sell for 3500 sat...

Maybe because this is a shitcoin?

@coinme.info - That is correct! Get it on the mining while the reward is high! Smiley

Diff. is at 75 too for the guy that said it was at 150 lol.

On to it! Throwing all I got at this to get these 350 blocks while they last. We'll probably burn through them in the next 5 hours or so.

Dang man! The hashrate just doubled. How much you throwing at us?  Trying to clean house man?  I still want more DRM!

Grin I've only got 80+Mhs on this so wasn't me, unfortunately!

Think people are just waking up to this coin. Glad I got on to this early as there is serious coins to be mined before block 3500 while the difficulty is low.

Looks like loads of miners are going after the last hours of BDG, but I mined that from start so not wasting big hashes on a few coins now with high diff.

DReaMing on!

Nice dude.  80+MH/s rig is no joke.  Dream on man!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Does this coin really integrate with zerocoin?
What's wrong with the pools? It seems all the pools don't work.
Pages:
Jump to: