Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 99. (Read 100387 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i can say about this coin that it's "rare" .. looking at the max supply... the price is low and it's seems nobody whants to sell Tongue

And that makes for an interesting market. If the coin catches fire, it's going to zip up. But if it doesn't catch fire quickly, as ShibeCoin did, then it can languish in the doldrums for weeks. And all the while it's languishing, the coin's hard to buy because there's hardly any sellers.

Coins like that need (to borrow a term from stock trading) a catchy "catalyst" to take off. ShibeCoin's "catalyst" was pretty durn obvious, if only derivative.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PLEASE Post your debug.log file and maybe screenshot your Dreamcoin.conf location. Or send me a PM Smiley I am more than happy to assist you guys...

@dreamcoin,
I have posted my debug.log in this thread.  My Dreamconf is in the AppData/Roaming/Dreamcoin folder, where it's supposed to be.  I am not a n00b.  I run several wallets on this machine and this is the only wallet that is not syncing. 
Can you post your peers.dat file so the the rest of us can get our wallets running?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
10k satoshi by monday specially if it opens on  Bittrex/Poloniex by then
legendary
IF you really make Zerocoin working, 0.025 BTC per your coin is fu.king easy. I am willing to buy at that price **in case of it is working

Right now, it's only 3009 satoshis bid, 5199 satoshis asked.

https://sharexcoin.com/market/DRM_BTC

Last trade was below the current bid.
Well I deleted the entire folder except of course wallet.dat and the Dreamcoin.conf file and then restarted the daemon, that worked.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm sync'd with 23 active connections...I don't see what the issue is.

I'll look into hosting my peers.dat file if people are still having issues later.

But the wallet is far from broken.  FUD

The wallet is not working for many people on this thread, so there are definitely issues.  More worrying is that the dev doesn't seem that interested in figuring this out.

I am more than interested in figuring out what is wrong, but  I have posted you guys all the information you need to get the wallet to sync. I downloaded the wallet on a fresh Windows computer, added the Dreamcoin.conf to Apps/Roaming and wala it syncs up just fine. I cannot recreate the problem you users are having. More details would be great!

PLEASE Post your debug.log file and maybe screenshot your Dreamcoin.conf location. Or send me a PM Smiley I am more than happy to assist you guys...
Activity: 210
my DREAM is having only 1 Connection to have my wallet synced. but still - 0 Connections.

I'll look into hosting my peers.dat file if people are still having issues later.

The wallet is not working for many people on this thread, so there are definitely issues.  More worrying is that the dev doesn't seem that interested in figuring this out.
@Dreambig
is upnp enabled on your router ?
cause of this line from your debug

trying connection 1.234.38.163:14554 lastseen=78.6hrs
No valid UPnP IGDs found
connection timeout

and this page
https://github.com/erkmos/monocle/issues/2

Yes, I noticed that line too and checked that my UPnP is enabled at the router.  I have several wallets on this machine and they are all working perfectly, except the DRM wallet.  There is definitely something going on with this wallet.
legendary
Hashcoin is cool and all with the animated logo but dream is hot right now, you got over 1GH/s.  Just need a pool to make my dreams come true.

I agree, I love my Hashcoin Smiley it hypnotizes me watching the fan hahaha Tongue

Does that mean your next coin is going to be HypnoCoin? Grin
Is anyone's wallet syncing?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Pool is down lads, Wallet is not connecting, mpos interface is enabled and waiting for the wallet to work again.

We'll keep you posted

Whatever happened to the many blocks that were found at your pool at launch, when your pool was only showing a 7.5/block payout? 

I found several of them myself. 

Edit to add:  Now I can't even sign in to your pool.  Like the coins were never paid out after your fixed your mpos, and the accounts were cleared.

Yes, that issue was fixed, please send me your ID by pm and your wallet address to send you your pending funds. I did post a couple of messages requesting that info and paid out other miners.

Pm'd you my info.  Thank you!

I'll edit this post once I have received the coins Cheesy
Pool is down lads, Wallet is not connecting, mpos interface is enabled and waiting for the wallet to work again.

We'll keep you posted

Whatever happened to the many blocks that were found at your pool at launch, when your pool was only showing a 7.5/block payout? 

Edit to add:  Now I can't even sign in to your pool.  Like the coins were never paid out after your fixed your mpos, and the accounts were cleared.

Yes, that issue was fixed, please send me your ID by pm and your wallet address to send you your pending funds. I did post a couple of messages requesting that info and paid out other miners.
Activity: 210

We'll keep you posted

Are you having issues syncing your wallet as well? My wallet seems to be synced up just fine with 16+ connections...with the standard setup conf I posted above.

Let me know, I want to make sure there isn't something weird going on.

Looks like i'm living @ the end of the world - still 0 Connections.
legendary

We'll keep you posted

legendary

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

We'll keep you posted

Are you having issues syncing your wallet as well? My wallet seems to be synced up just fine with 16+ connections...with the standard setup conf I posted above.

Let me know, I want to make sure there isn't something weird going on.

We'll keep you posted
legendary
Activity: 1050
@Dreambig
is upnp enabled on your router ?
cause of this line from your debug

trying connection 1.234.38.163:14554 lastseen=78.6hrs
No valid UPnP IGDs found
connection timeout

and this page
https://github.com/erkmos/monocle/issues/2