Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 26. (Read 5675 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Username: ghostwarrior
Activity: 12
kenstein23
Activity: 6
Mrdoan
[/quote]
Activity: 435
Merit: 10
Bonus added to:

nektarsoda
homer4776
Activity: 12
kenstein23       Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
username : nektarsoda
Bonus added to:

martin nguyen
conan58
duyhien21
Activity: 84
pubase,

I am able to access and use other sites with no problem which use Cloudflare. My IP is not suspicious, nor was it used before. I am a regular typical member. I acknowledge your comment, but your website is the only site I am having problems accessing. The problems started after the changes made today (lowered claim rates) as I was able to access the site earlier this morning with the old rates with no issue.

I will not pursue this matter any longer or ask for further assistance.

Regards.

I would still flush the DNS resolver cache ... open a command prompt with admin privileges and type in ipconfig /flushdns and see what happens.  Smiley
Activity: 5
pubase,

I am able to access and use other sites with no problem which use Cloudflare. My IP is not suspicious, nor was it used before. I am a regular typical member. I acknowledge your comment, but your website is the only site I am having problems accessing. The problems started after the changes made today (lowered claim rates) as I was able to access the site earlier this morning with the old rates with no issue.

I will not pursue this matter any longer or ask for further assistance.

Regards.
pubase,

No proxy or vpn used.

Try a flush DNS from CMD. I cant help you more in this. Cloudflare stop suspicious IPs. Maybe yours is or not or maybe it was used before.
pubase,

No proxy or vpn used.
pubase,

I can no longer access the website. It was working fine yesterday and earlier this morning. I have tried several times today and keep getting a message "Forbidden   You don't have permission to access /login on this server." I just joined and have only been a member for 3 days.

Did you use proxy or VPN? This is not accepted by Cloudflare our ddos attack protection. Try to change your IP and access it again. No Proxy or VPN allowed.
pubase,

I can no longer access the website. It was working fine yesterday and earlier this morning. I have tried several times today and keep getting a message "Forbidden   You don't have permission to access /login on this server." I just joined and have only been a member for 3 days.
pubase,

I tried to send you a PM regarding an issue, but it said you do not allow messages from newbies. Can you please PM me as there is an issue I need to contact you about?

Hy. Neither me I can not send you a PM. Contact ne from contact form from website.
pubase,

I tried to send you a PM regarding an issue, but it said you do not allow messages from newbies. Can you please PM me as there is an issue I need to contact you about?
Activity: 1
tên đăng nhập : duyhien21
oh my good what is this lowered no timer now its 1 satoshi. after many people do promote your website, now you come like other scammer website?.
0.000000001 (satoshi) = usd 0.0000822421. seriously
 Embarrassed

The rewards will go up as soon as we will get some new advertisers, this will take few days. About your argument 'scammer website' is that who does not pay. We paid so please be more tedious when you say something like this.
Activity: 16
my friend @pubase has lowered the claims to 1 satoshi Sad, it's a pity it's too low, it's hard work, for 1 satoshi for every claim I think it's unfair for us workers and even when the bitcoin is down, please friend raise the reward a little to 4 satoshi by claim

It will rise if the bitcoin goes down Wink

brother but you realize that it is too much captchas to be able to charge 20 k satoshis, that is to say little reward a lot of work  Cry

PD: You can look for other ways to monetize more profitable for you, the idea is that we win all, both the owner and the workers  Wink

if you notice I have been active and worked the page and I would like to continue, but for a more fair reward, I hope I can upload, I will be on the lookout. regards
oh my good what is this lowered no timer now its 1 satoshi. after many people do promote your website, now you come like other scammer website?.
0.000000001 (satoshi) = usd 0.0000822421. seriously
 Embarrassed
my friend @pubase has lowered the claims to 1 satoshi Sad, it's a pity it's too low, it's hard work, for 1 satoshi for every claim I think it's unfair for us workers and even when the bitcoin is down, please friend raise the reward a little to 4 satoshi by claim

It will rise if the bitcoin goes down Wink
Pages:
Jump to: