Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 21. (Read 5675 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
nice project join and enjoy
my detail is below:-

email address    : [email protected]
userman           : mecityboy
Activity: 3
user: visusemp
Activity: 55
User: santhoshps
Activity: 1
user: gabrielcong
nice btc faucet  Grin
Activity: 84
Registration bonus added for:

mokkun

Welcome to the site ... cheers.
hi @pubase, I have 1 referral that does not come out and registered from my link your user: rosaojeda

Do you mean have have not been paid for that referral?

If that's the case, then its likely they have not reached the 20,000 satoshi threshold and withdraw yet.

When your referral reaches the target and gets paid, you also get the 25% referral bonus automatically, the system does work and we have MANY who have earned from their referrals so far.

Cheers ... The DrinkBTC Team.

Hi @DrinkBTC, thanks for answering, but I inform you that I do not see the reference and I have not generated 25%, and finally she did receive a payment of 25862 satoshis.

So how does the references work ?, they should solve. I await your prompt reply.

I have emailed you charlesbenners.

message answered

Thank you but not received yet, please reply directly to [email protected] ... cheers.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
user: mokkun
Registration bonus added for:

Ledger1998
sdkara1
lethaihoa
josercortesia

Welcome to the site ... cheers.
Activity: 16
hi @pubase, I have 1 referral that does not come out and registered from my link your user: rosaojeda

If that's the case, then its likely they have not reached the 20,000 satoshi threshold and withdraw yet.

When your referral reaches the target and gets paid, you also get the 25% referral bonus automatically, the system does work and we have MANY who have earned from their referrals so far.

Hi @DrinkBTC, thanks for answering, but I inform you that I do not see the reference and I have not generated 25%, and finally she did receive a payment of 25862 satoshis.

So how does the references work ?, they should solve. I await your prompt reply.

message answered

Username: josercortesia
uses name: lethaihoa
Activity: 9
username sdkara1
Activity: 16

Register bonus added to:

suresh

Thanks for the kind words and welcome.
Activity: 4
HELLO ADMIN AND ALL MY FRIENDS !!

USER NAME === SURESH

GREAT AND NEW SITE TO EARN UNLIMITED SATOSHIS  WITHOUT TIMES