Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 33. (Read 5675 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
tranhung8382
Bonus added to:

FlamerC3
cedcew
pareshgamit
peфepaльнaя пpoгpaммa paбoтaeт нopмaльнo
referral program works fine
*withdrawalaudioscreen*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90IPhhFecl8

Many thanks for your video!!!
Activity: 4
good job
hope we can earn
cedcew
Activity: 89

Thanks to that I can read it easily Smiley . I have another question: Is 25% referral commission added to my balance? Or to my faucethub?

To your balance in website.

Thanks for the reply. Anyway I just received your 2nd payment. How can I +Merit to you?

Thank dear for posting payment proof. Push the +Merit button from this post.

I'm sorry I don't see any +Merit button. I guess JR Member cannot +Merit.
Activity: 11
peфepaльнaя пpoгpaммa paбoтaeт нopмaльнo
referral program works fine
*withdrawalaudioscreen*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90IPhhFecl8
Activity: 2
buen aporte 

FlamerC3

For what are the points? They are just for the rankings or do they have another function?

Please check tutorial from website or some post above. Abyway. For your activity you will get points. Every 7 days the first 3 members with most activity will win a reward.
Activity: 61
For what are the points? They are just for the rankings or do they have another function?
Activity: 26
sokol68

Thanks to that I can read it easily Smiley . I have another question: Is 25% referral commission added to my balance? Or to my faucethub?

Thanks for the reply. Anyway I just received your 2nd payment. How can I +Merit to you?

Thank dear for posting payment proof. Push the +Merit button from this post.
Activity: 12
kenstein23         Grin Grin

Hi pubase. Just let you know you're doing a great job. You can add more banner, I don't mind at all. Just don't make me scroll too long to type a captcha, because this makes your site better than potioncoin  Wink

Regard.

Thank you for your feedback! I will add more banners in the future, but I will rotate them, in this way I can keep the design of the website. P.S I am the dev of Potioncoin Wink

Wow it's awesome to know that. I just got a question from my refferal. He wants to solve recaptcha. But the site won't remember his setting and keep changing back to solve media after the page loading. I hope you will solve this.  Wink

That's not bug, it had to be in this way, good for bots if you know what I mean.

I understand. I prefer solve media myself because it's good for practicing my typing skill. He's a little bit weirld though. Thanks for the answer.

SolveMedia is set at 0 LVL - The easiest way posibble

Hi pubase. Just let you know you're doing a great job. You can add more banner, I don't mind at all. Just don't make me scroll too long to type a captcha, because this makes your site better than potioncoin  Wink

Regard.

Thank you for your feedback! I will add more banners in the future, but I will rotate them, in this way I can keep the design of the website. P.S I am the dev of Potioncoin Wink

Wow it's awesome to know that. I just got a question from my refferal. He wants to solve recaptcha. But the site won't remember his setting and keep changing back to solve media after the page loading. I hope you will solve this.  Wink

That's not bug, it had to be in this way, good for bots if you know what I mean.

I understand. I prefer solve media myself because it's good for practicing my typing skill. He's a little bit weirld though. Thanks for the answer.

SolveMedia is set at 0 LVL - The easiest way posibble

Pages:
Jump to: