Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 35. (Read 5677 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 10
user name=  amenocio

I received 20k satoshis. thanks for the payment. good page

thx Grin

Thank yoy for your feedback! Keep going!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
user name=  amenocio

I received 20k satoshis. thanks for the payment. good page

thx Grin
Activity: 3
username: yoloer
Activity: 26
sokol68
user : CryptoHumanity     

Need some Beeer  Grin

Bonus added. Cheers Wink
comenzando
 usuario :@T0TH3M

Bonus added!
Activity: 1
 comenzando
 usuario :@T0TH3M
username: skagre
thank you !

Bonus added
Activity: 8
username: skagre
thank you !
Activity: 5
Hy dear friends!

I'm delighted to introduce you my new product, DrinkBTC.net

USD TO BTC, BTC Price is checked every 15 minutes

FEATURES

No Time Limit - 0.0004$/claim | 0.0008$/double claim

TeamWork - Soft:0.001$ | Hard: 0.002$

Open a Beer - 0.0020$

Dice - High/Low: 0.0035$ | Neutral: 0.035$

Weekly Competition

Every 7 days 3 most active players who have collected the most points will be rewarded:

1st Place:    0.50$
2nd Place: 0.20$
3rd Place: 0.10$

Check tutorial and see How to earn with DrinkBTC.net

https://i.imgur.com/WS3T22m.png

Weekly competition will end at 00:00 on Sunday.
guys, is the page a little slow or is it me?

For me it is loading just fine.
Activity: 16
guys, is the page a little slow or is it me?
Activity: 1
user: honeymax  Grin
Hi pubase. Just let you know you're doing a great job. You can add more banner, I don't mind at all. Just don't make me scroll too long to type a captcha, because this makes your site better than potioncoin  Wink

Regard.

Thank you for your feedback! I will add more banners in the future, but I will rotate them, in this way I can keep the design of the website. P.S I am the dev of Potioncoin Wink

Wow it's awesome to know that. I just got a question from my refferal. He wants to solve recaptcha. But the site won't remember his setting and keep changing back to solve media after the page loading. I hope you will solve this.  Wink

That's not bug, it had to be in this way, good for bots if you know what I mean.

I understand. I prefer solve media myself because it's good for practicing my typing skill. He's a little bit weirld though. Thanks for the answer.

SolveMedia is set at 0 LVL - The easiest way posibble
Activity: 89
Hi pubase. Just let you know you're doing a great job. You can add more banner, I don't mind at all. Just don't make me scroll too long to type a captcha, because this makes your site better than potioncoin  Wink

Regard.

Thank you for your feedback! I will add more banners in the future, but I will rotate them, in this way I can keep the design of the website. P.S I am the dev of Potioncoin Wink

Wow it's awesome to know that. I just got a question from my refferal. He wants to solve recaptcha. But the site won't remember his setting and keep changing back to solve media after the page loading. I hope you will solve this.  Wink

That's not bug, it had to be in this way, good for bots if you know what I mean.

I understand. I prefer solve media myself because it's good for practicing my typing skill. He's a little bit weirld though. Thanks for the answer.

Regard.

Activity: 89

Regard.

Pages:
Jump to: