Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1 - page 31. (Read 39847 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Not work, Invalid droidz address (code -5)

Can help ?

It's not ready yet.  Apparently it was posted to let everyone know HOW it will go down and to prep by getting the 2 wallets up, running, and synced for now.
Activity: 403
Not work, Invalid droidz address (code -5)

Can help ?

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Work here is supported by a LEGENDARY PROFESSIONAL  Cheesy  Wink
Haha.. Oops!

Here I was thinking everything was good to go, and I was taking every step as posted.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
If I have Droidz "V1", will I be able to swap it ? I forgot the previous swap, so I'd like to don't miss this one Wink !

You'll have to download 2.5 and move your wallet.dat over to that. Then you'll have to download V3. Wallet 2.5 will allow you to swap to newest coin.

Thank you for your precious help ! Could you point me to where I could download the wallet V2.5 ? Really, all this mess for just 24 DRZ Grin !

Btw mate , leave the wallet.dat  where it is. If its already on %APPDATA%droidz for Droidz-V2 and %APPDATA/Droidz2 for Droidz-V3 , do not remove it from there.

Also we are currently testing the wallet , please do not attempt to Swap and you won't be able to as there's no SWAP ADDRESS on the OP at the moment due to tests.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

So the developpment is backed by someone else than a 2 post newbie ? I have to say that I'm happily surprised Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
If I have Droidz "V1", will I be able to swap it ? I forgot the previous swap, so I'd like to don't miss this one Wink !

You'll have to download 2.5 and move your wallet.dat over to that. Then you'll have to download V3. Wallet 2.5 will allow you to swap to newest coin.

Thank you for your precious help ! Could you point me to where I could download the wallet V2.5 ? Really, all this mess for just 24 DRZ Grin !

Btw mate , leave the wallet.dat  where it is. If its already on %APPDATA%droidz for Droidz-V2 and %APPDATA/Droidz2 for Droidz-V3 , do not remove it from there.

Also we are currently testing the wallet , please do not attempt to Swap and you won't be able to as there's no SWAP ADDRESS on the OP at the moment due to tests.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
The link for windows 2.5 wallet is in step 1.

I found it, thank you Wink ! Now I'll be able to convert these nice little 24 DRZ, which come from the PoW phase, so they've been sitting in my wallet for a long time Grin !
The link for windows 2.5 wallet is in step 1.
legendary

If the step by step instructions hold true, then:

CARRYING OUT A FEW TESTS AWAIT

would be the address you enter in the Pay To: field

If I had some old drz, I personally would test that theory using a small amount (like 100) and see what happens. It says it might take some time to process, so I would wait a bit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
hmm 25k, i only have 10k, where is it safe to buy more, yobit and ccex ?
I want to say it is safe to purchase from either site. Those are the new V3 coins.

However, I would advise both of them to update their wallets to the newest V3 clients as well before they unlock deposits and withdrawals.

legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

I don't know that much C-Cex, so I'd recommend you YoBit. However, maybe C-Cex is better, but I can't help you on this one because I never traded more than 4 times there Undecided...

You cant withdraw DRZ from yobit
legendary

I don't know that much C-Cex, so I'd recommend you YoBit. However, maybe C-Cex is better, but I can't help you on this one because I never traded more than 4 times there Undecided...
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
do i need to send a test amount first?
Or its A ok to send them all?
I would have been OK with 100k.  To me, that would show seriousness and investment in the coin.  I would like to have acquired 100k to test the MN in the old code, but didn't have any fundage to do so...   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I think 25k is a good amount for a Masternode.  I'm compiling for Raspberry Pi2 now and will attempt to get the MN running when it's all setup...

Kudos to everyone involved in keeping this project very much alive!

im on the same thought with the amount ... not too small - not large ...

small enough to be affordable - large enough to be serious ...

which is why it was placed at that amount ...

but ALWAYS important is the ideas and thoughts of the community also ...

soopy and i thought it was a good figure ... for the above mentioned reasons ...

better than 100kdrz Wink ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: