Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DTC Promo Thread - Information is Money, Datacoin Implements These Words! - page 3. (Read 26225 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Temporary new forum added!
DTC unofficial team
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
DTC unofficial team
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
DTC unofficial team
Hi,

just here to inform you that candypool.net jumped in on datacoin.
We are a 0% fee pool, more infos here:
https://datacointalk.org/index.php?topic=301.msg597#new

http://dtc.candypool.net

I would love to see you guys around !

Regards
Candypool
Thanks! Link to your pool added to datacoin.info
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,

just here to inform you that candypool.net jumped in on datacoin.
We are a 0% fee pool, more infos here:
https://datacointalk.org/index.php?topic=301.msg597#new

http://dtc.candypool.net

I would love to see you guys around !

Regards
Candypool
Activity: 20
thanks for the information, any visible improvement in the efficiency ?
legendary
getmonero.org
what miner should i use to mine this?
please use miners described on xpool: http://dtc.xpool.xram.co/

i just downloaded the new xolo primeminer and testing it...

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=485.msg16501#msg16501

its here
DTC unofficial team
what miner should i use to mine this?
please use miners described on xpool: http://dtc.xpool.xram.co/
legendary
getmonero.org
Anyone can make a video about what is Datacoin? Like 1 min infographics video...
Activity: 46
DTC unofficial team
Does any1 know when the send/get data feature will be released? Or is krypte.net the way to go Smiley
The data feature is already released for both versions of the QT client, although it only works through RPC commands (the command line).
I find this giveaway idea interesting, although it is spamming the blockchain it's impact would not be really great and the benefits of letting people know how DTC works would outweigh those of putting some trash into the blockchain IMO.

I can also contribute with some incentive through krypte.net

EDIT: Oh, and BTW just a teaser, we are very near the completion of the envelope protocol implementation  Grin

fuck yes about the envelope protocol Cheesy

and we are already 4 guys in for the giveaway idea. Let see if others gather so we can make a fundraiser or something or think more ideas.
bumping this idea Smiley
legendary
getmonero.org
Does any1 know when the send/get data feature will be released? Or is krypte.net the way to go Smiley
The data feature is already released for both versions of the QT client, although it only works through RPC commands (the command line).
I find this giveaway idea interesting, although it is spamming the blockchain it's impact would not be really great and the benefits of letting people know how DTC works would outweigh those of putting some trash into the blockchain IMO.

EDIT: Oh, and BTW just a teaser, we are very near the completion of the envelope protocol implementation  Grin

fuck yes about the envelope protocol Cheesy

and we are already 4 guys in for the giveaway idea. Let see if others gather so we can make a fundraiser or something or think more ideas.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how is this coin still not on cryptsy.  Angry
Activity: 11
Ill be donating 0.05 BTC too.
Who knows any other datacoin-sympathizers to collect some value? Ask them! Cheesy
BTC and DT reward is a great idea!

Im not natively speaking english, i just can do basic texts Cheesy But im willing to help during the giveaway, to check links, set up the participant excel sheet and sort out double registrations.

An other idea is, to let it be promoted at cryptocoinsnews.com or @ThisWeeksCoin or...

How long do you think it should be running? I Think 5 days would be good...
DTC unofficial team
Yes, it will be some kind of blockchain spamming. but who cares? The file to be uploaded will be some bytes, not even a kilobyte. But it would demonstarate the functions of datacoin to the world. With krypte.net its pretty easy...

I think the problem of paying the reward in datacoin is, that a user who doesnt know about datacoin, will not do much to get some datacoins. Bitcoins on the otherhand are well known, and users know their value.
We can make combined reward, i.e. 0.2 BTC + 200 DTC, 0.1 BTC + 100 DTC, etc.
Okay, I agree with your offer Smiley

or just the title can say 200DTC (  x BTC)

For such things there  must be a way for those of us that are interested to communicate fast. If others also give some DTC i will also give for the cause. And also criticism and more ideas Smiley

P.S. It doesnt need to be extremely big price. 100 dollars is quite big for someone to win for 5 mins of his time. I think so... With smaller prizes/giveaways you get more of those kind of things...

Guys, if any of you can setup such giveaway - it will be great. As I've said, I don't want people to think that only I'm creating activity for it. I'll donate 0.1 BTC and 300 DTC to such idea, I hope some of you can add something too.
legendary
getmonero.org
I just made a very fast wikipedia article. Actually i copied primecoin article. I thought that this is not a bad thing to do but i dont know...

Probably they will delete it soon since i have not added references. I will do soon however. As i said i did it fast so maybe someone else can also help. I didnt even double checked it afterwards. Also there are not really technical stuff. Finally i cant yet upload a logo since i just made an account at wikipedia...

If you feel like it is stupid tell me and i will just delete it or go ahead and delete it yourself Tongue

legendary
getmonero.org
Yes, it will be some kind of blockchain spamming. but who cares? The file to be uploaded will be some bytes, not even a kilobyte. But it would demonstarate the functions of datacoin to the world. With krypte.net its pretty easy...

I think the problem of paying the reward in datacoin is, that a user who doesnt know about datacoin, will not do much to get some datacoins. Bitcoins on the otherhand are well known, and users know their value.
We can make combined reward, i.e. 0.2 BTC + 200 DTC, 0.1 BTC + 100 DTC, etc.
Okay, I agree with your offer Smiley

or just the title can say 200DTC (  x BTC)

For such things there  must be a way for those of us that are interested to communicate fast. If others also give some DTC i will also give for the cause. And also criticism and more ideas Smiley

P.S. It doesnt need to be extremely big price. 100 dollars is quite big for someone to win for 5 mins of his time. I think so... With smaller prizes/giveaways you get more of those kind of things...
Pages:
Jump to: