Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now - page 17. (Read 45416 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
Nothing to be positive about when 2 weeks was said 3.5 months ago.

That’s crazy omg...Word for word!  Wierd people in this world haha...this thread is entertaining I’m gunna miss it one day-in three weeks!  This deadline is like the construction workers deadline in the movie money pit with Tom Hanks... two weeks! Two weeks. Still staying positive.  They ended up with a beautiful home in the end of that classic comedy so maybe it’s a sign of things to come, certainly has been a money pit. If you youngsters haven’t seen that movie your missing out
Activity: 19
March 05, 2018, 05:59:33 AM
That’s crazy omg...Word for word!  Wierd people in this world haha...this thread is entertaining I’m gunna miss it one day-in three weeks!  This deadline is like the construction workers deadline in the movie money pit with Tom Hanks... two weeks! Two weeks. Still staying positive.  They ended up with a beautiful home in the end of that classic comedy so maybe it’s a sign of things to come, certainly has been a money pit. If you youngsters haven’t seen that movie your missing out
Activity: 31
March 05, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
At least be original instead of copying my comments word for word.... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30421173

omg, so a lot of useless talks about some company that might or might not have any relation looks like Duecoin's attempt to take attention away from their constant delays. I think is a bunch of new accounts with absolutely no history that, for all we know, could be Duecoin employees coordinating to create a distraction, making comments that have nothing to do with Duecoin or its failure to launch within the deadlines they set. what da...?

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
omg, so a lot of useless talks about some company that might or might not have any relation looks like Duecoin's attempt to take attention away from their constant delays. I think is a bunch of new accounts with absolutely no history that, for all we know, could be Duecoin employees coordinating to create a distraction, making comments that have nothing to do with Duecoin or its failure to launch within the deadlines they set. what da...?
Activity: 41
March 04, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
I've already told you to google my username. I have accounts everywhere. All the same one person. Grow up bro.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Please note that as soon as there is news about listings, we will announce it, so if it does not come from me then it is not real.

Thank you for the update. Really looking forward to positive update in next few weeks. I believe some people Buster and his twin are irrelevant here, as no one really cares about them. So everyone is excited to get further on this. Thanks

What's irrelevant is this coin. In 3 weeks, the smart money is on there will be no news. Haha.

Are you sure you posted from the right id? As I thought it was ICO-Buster id’s turn to bark. Maybe, you forget, as after all, it is not easy to remember so much lies. Anyhow, the only IRRELEVANT part here is you and your twin thing.
March 04, 2018, 01:21:20 PM
Please note that as soon as there is news about listings, we will announce it, so if it does not come from me then it is not real.

Thank you for the update. Really looking forward to positive update in next few weeks. I believe some people Buster and his twin are irrelevant here, as no one really cares about them. So everyone is excited to get further on this. Thanks

What's irrelevant is this coin. In 3 weeks, the smart money is on there will be no news. Haha.
March 04, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

March 04, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
Thanks for the update buster, I’m not sure where we would all be without your knowledge and insight.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 19
March 02, 2018, 06:09:31 PM
Thanks for the update buster, I’m not sure where we would all be without your knowledge and insight.
Activity: 77
March 02, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
Just like those “real” timeframes you’ve given that turned out to be lies?

Activity: 29
March 02, 2018, 07:57:08 AM
March 01, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

CONGRATULATION!! DUEC NOW AVAILABLE ON P Grin L Grin NIEX

Fake News... Just checked, no Duecoin anywhere to be found, hahaha.
March 01, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

NOT
Activity: 236
March 01, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
You need to trust people. If they wanted to throw you, they would not have written for a long time. So you need to wait. Do not whine. Just wait, you will not change anything.
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
March 01, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

Activity: 26
February 28, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
Oh lying FUD Master, you and butt buddies have surfaced from mommies basement. As the email that JW posted pointed out, the exchanges have been backed up and are way behind in listing. It was so peaceful for a little while without your idiotic lies, oh well I guess all good things come to an end.

I can confirm that DUEC will be listed within roughly the next 3 weeks.

Bullshit, just like the last one above and all the other date ranges you've given and missed.
Activity: 310
Merit: 13
February 28, 2018, 02:26:37 AM

Bullshit, just like the last one above and all the other date ranges you've given and missed.

HAHAHA... Grin Grin Grin Grin just joke!!
February 27, 2018, 10:26:50 PM
Where are those haters now? I guess running for cover! This is what happens when losers try to defame a quality project like Duecoin, they eventually have to run to hide their faces!

I am really excited and I am sure most people who trusted Duecoin will be feeling the same!

Where are we? We're right here, watching you getting excited about another "in a few weeks" announcement. I'm calling it right now, in 3 weeks, NOTHING is going to happen. That email could have easily been written by anyone. And by redacting the name, there is no way to verify. Simply taking your word, again.

Classic. Haha.
February 27, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: