Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 91. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

I hope you can publish on how many people did already sign up for individual allocation of $5000 each.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
The KYC is a bigger issue now, there are projects like Civic which can provide a good service in this problem but when projects ask and hold the details themselves, it will always be risky to trust them. We have already seen so many examples of selling users details in past. Hopefully, we can trust Dusk with our information.
It is funny when the project is not really honest with the audience but requires from the community to reveal their identities via KYC. I ignore such projects.

I think they can raise another millions with all the KYC personal data. Pardon my humor
Well, I was thinking just the same, but I was a bit shy to express its aloud. Even me, been quite an experienced in using somebody's personal data illegally, even I can compose like 10 or 20 different variants of using them for personal profiting. That's actually why I hate KYC.

Lol, is this what you intended to say?

"Even me, been quite an experienced in using somebody's personal data illegally"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
italian team?bit scared....

Ye, care to elaborate? Among italian teams I saw, Snapup (or something like that) that I don't know if I must call them scammers or not since they raised basically nothing with their ICO, Eidoo, definetely not scammers, Kapu, definetely not scammers

He is probably thinking mafia or something like that when seeing an Italian team.

Actually, i trust more when seeing an Italian, German or French team more than some undeveloped country. Because if they do malicious things they won't live like kings in their country. Still, Dusk Network is so far from malicious so "cyberhacker" can stop scaring.
I agree, the team is from Europe, in general - there people observe the law and prefer honest activities. It would be better if the team participated in live events more, and performed in public - this adds confidence to investors.

That's a strange thing to say. In general most people are honest. And if you're saying other non-European countries have a bad rep, then also mention that Eastern- euopean countries have a bad rep. Even though in general most people observe the law and prefer honest activities over there as well
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
To bad Ethfinex is not established yet and some people might have some problems trusting them in the beginning.

I am not so sure about that. Ethfinex is a side project of one of the biggest exchanges in the world, Bitfinex. Now people may have certain trust issues with Bitfinex but not because they are not established.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

great, thank you for link to instructions how to participiate. This is a first ETHfinex crowdale and it seems too hard understand without instruction.

What are the reasons for Dusk to have their token sale hosted on the ETHfinex platform? It's the first project I see that is using it for their token sale.

From what I noticed on the blog days ago, the probable agreement reached would have on its terms the peer listing after the end of the private sale, which in my humble opinion could leverage the price, and be a guarantee of continuity for those who invest
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

great, thank you for link to instructions how to participiate. This is a first ETHfinex crowdale and it seems too hard understand without instruction.

What are the reasons for Dusk to have their token sale hosted on the ETHfinex platform? It's the first project I see that is using it for their token sale.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

He is probably thinking mafia or something like that when seeing an Italian team.

Actually, i trust more when seeing an Italian, German or French team more than some undeveloped country. Because if they do malicious things they won't live like kings in their country. Still, Dusk Network is so far from malicious so "cyberhacker" can stop scaring.
I agree, the team is from Europe, in general - there people observe the law and prefer honest activities. It would be better if the team participated in live events more, and performed in public - this adds confidence to investors.

We should finally let this unsubstantiated statement rest, on an Italian team is nothing to complain about.
And regardless of their origin, the team has so far only plus points on my list.
i fully agree in my opinion does not matter the country of origin of the various members of the team but counts their technical preparation and dedication to the project, certainly present at various conferences, events would help users/investors to know them better (the team)...
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
STO market is heating up.  What is DUSK is doing today to attract business to host STO on platform?

what does STO mean? Is it related to an ICO?

an STO is just another name for crowdfunding, it means Security Token Offering, even in words is equal to an ICO, it's just for security tokens only instead of utility ones

so this is another fancy name in crypto world, btw. i prefer security tokens more than utility tokens.

Security tokens are more interesting for investors then utility tokens.
Best of breed is an ICO who does both.. who offers an security token for their IP and a utility token for using the platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
STO market is heating up.  What is DUSK is doing today to attract business to host STO on platform?

an STO is just another name for crowdfunding, it means Security Token Offering, even in words is equal to an ICO, it's just for security tokens only instead of utility ones

so this is another fancy name in crypto world, btw. i prefer security tokens more than utility tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Merit: 115

Its interesting they chose another platform to have their ICO, you dont see that so often. To bad Ethfinex is not established yet and some people might have some problems trusting them in the beginning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 448
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Merit: 262
What is the timeline of private sale. When will it end and what's next?
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Ye, care to elaborate? Among italian teams I saw, Snapup (or something like that) that I don't know if I must call them scammers or not since they raised basically nothing with their ICO, Eidoo, definetely not scammers, Kapu, definetely not scammers

We should finally let this unsubstantiated statement rest, on an Italian team is nothing to complain about.
And regardless of their origin, the team has so far only plus points on my list.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 21
How they can possibly monetize on the kyc data, since what they do is just provide a service which allow to transfer the data in an encrypted and safe way?

Is there a need to do KYC in the platform? It's a bit ironic since this platform's main feature is focused on security and anonymity.

KYC is mandatory for the launch of STO's.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: