Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DustCoin DUST 100% PoS Yobit ICO (v1.2) - page 2. (Read 25097 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I don't know yet what to think of this coin.

Still very new. Will hold a while longer. Although seems like half of my staking or more does not even come through. Anyone else finding this?

for me it's working fine only few stakes not accepted per day....

Are you leaving your wallet open all day and letting it stake?
I would say about 35% of my stakes do not get accepted into my wallet
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

Still very new. Will hold a while longer. Although seems like half of my staking or more does not even come through. Anyone else finding this?

for me it's working fine only few stakes not accepted per day....

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I guess Dust is just able to sustain with the ICO price

As the ICO is just 2 sats and already few are getting some stakes its good that the developer is also around without abandoning i can ee some spike in the price in days to come
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How is this project coming along?

Its coming along just fine.
How is this project coming along?

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
blockexplorer not work
wallet not sync

This is the end?

Works again. Is everything that temporary stops working the end for you?

Hey at least it is still trading for a satoshi and dev is working on it. I'll wait and see how it performs on YoBit, kinda new to their style of ico's.
blockexplorer not work
wallet not sync

This is the end?

Works again. Is everything that temporary stops working the end for you?
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
blockexplorer not work
wallet not sync

This is the end?
Activity: 13
Ok, I'm just impatience  Smiley . Do you have a timeframe when to go live or when you can show us something.
It's quiet over here. Is there any news about the development of the shop or any other development?

Still work in progress.
Activity: 13
It's quiet over here. Is there any news about the development of the shop or any other development?
legendary
Activity: 1092
WTF??? Huh
why only zero?
scam?

If you Look at the OP
Properties

100% PoS interest annually
    No Proof of Work
    PoS Minimum Age: 24 hours
    PoS Maximum Age: 48 hours
    Ticker: DUST

You have to buy coins and wait 24 hours before they stake.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/DUST/BTC

Cool

Who told you there is a proof of work reward? Typical example of one of the many dumb idiots here on this forum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Little idea for the dust shop web site, in addition to your precious metals, why not also include a side forum where people can trade items for dust.
You could even charge them a small amount of dust to list the items for a specific time period.
Link to someone, everyone trusts to do escrows, and you just started your own DUST EBAY.   Wink

Cool

That forum trading could be a good idea. The "online shop" expression always sounds a bit scammy Cheesy
legendary
Little idea for the dust shop web site, in addition to your precious metals, why not also include a side forum where people can trade items for dust.
You could even charge them a small amount of dust to list the items for a specific time period.
Link to someone, everyone trusts to do escrows, and you just started your own DUST EBAY.   Wink

Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
IMO,
10% is the best choice , low enough to make the dumpers lose their principle and higher than stock dividends in the physical world.

Cool

I agree with you on this one.  As well as getting on another market.  There are loads of people who do not use yobit because of the scam on there.  I use it but know others do not.

interest drop may be a good thing
legendary
IMO,
10% is the best choice , low enough to make the dumpers lose their principle and higher than stock dividends in the physical world.

Cool

Activity: 630
Absolutely need a ltc market in order to sell below 1 satoshi which seems to be the trend, yobit does not have a platform to use ltc as a base market though.  I would probably try to get on C-cex as they have a great deal of base markets and have a very fast platform with decent volume.
Pages:
Jump to: