Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DustCoin DUST 100% PoS Yobit ICO (v1.2) - page 4. (Read 25097 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Working on the DustShop. Please have some patience.
The obvious problem with a burn address is who is to say that someone does not have the private key to the burn address ?  If they did they can claim all the burned coins at some point in the future.

Thats not a problem, because it is practically impossible. It would mean that the complete system is broken.

Well I have seen some burn addresses that are just a regular address that is stated as a burn address that is what I meant by that. 

I see. A burn address is only a trustworthy burn address when it contains enough predictable characters. The more predictable characters the harder (or impossible) it gets to also have the private key.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The obvious problem with a burn address is who is to say that someone does not have the private key to the burn address ?  If they did they can claim all the burned coins at some point in the future.

Thats not a problem, because it is practically impossible. It would mean that the complete system is broken.

Well I have seen some burn addresses that are just a regular address that is stated as a burn address that is what I meant by that. 
Can the burn address be nixed from the richlist on the block explorer.
Also, a bug on the block explorer, a block I mined that orphaned/wasn't accepted shows as a part of my balance and accepted on the block explorer, so that's odd.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will not skip the burn address from the rich list, because it will look like coins are lost. What I can do is add a label to the address so everyone can see clearly that it is the burn address. Also I will reindex the explorer to see if it repairs your balance.

Would it be possible to just exclude from the graphs and percentages while leaving it listed?

That would be very extraordinary so I don't see that as an option.

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

The address itself is clearly random, if anyone could have the key to that then crypto is completely broken and they can have the keys to anyones wallet.
Also, a bug on the block explorer, a block I mined that orphaned/wasn't accepted shows as a part of my balance and accepted on the block explorer, so that's odd.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will not skip the burn address from the rich list, because it will look like coins are lost. What I can do is add a label to the address so everyone can see clearly that it is the burn address. Also I will reindex the explorer to see if it repairs your balance.

Would it be possible to just exclude from the graphs and percentages while leaving it listed?
Activity: 630

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
1   dKxxxxxxxxxBURNADDRESSxxYBTy4AHvuD   820562514.86462975   81.92  YoBit burned
Í've a short question when could we deposit again. I still get the message "Deposit for such currency is temporary off." Can you try to find out?

We have to wait for Yobit. I already contacted them. Hope that they will burn today and allow deposits.
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Seeing that the dev is still around is a good sign that this coin will not die easily at least it will fight more.
Activity: 13
Í've a short question when could we deposit again. I still get the message "Deposit for such currency is temporary off." Can you try to find out?
Activity: 20
Waiting for the proof of burn. Meanwhile we have our thread translated to indonesian: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dustcoin-dust-100-pos-yobit-ico-v12-indonesian-translate-1357394 Many thanks to Dansus021 who was so kind to translate our thread.
Activity: 16

This is what happens when your computers date / time is wrong.

http://i.imgur.com/OiHKW86.png

Computer date/time is good, the issue is also running.

Any solution??

EDIT: reinstalled and download the chain, now is running well.

Waiting for moooon @ 100000000000000000000sat
Activity: 588
Yes I agree. I was not pointing that directly at you. Patience is needed. Most people want instant results. That is the world we live in and we are all guilty of it at times.
Dev needs to give regular updates with where there coin is going.

I agree, but more important, devs need to develop. I am answering every question here and will give updates as soon as something new will be released. Just need some time to deliver the first development before I can post updates, right?
Pages:
Jump to: