Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam - page 4. (Read 12571 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
They kicked me out of the #ebitz #slack team, lol. I think I got under the skin of Mr Big Nose Fake Blonde Scamming piece of shit, for posting his real pic and name in the forum.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
And someone said ebitz will be the hottest coin in 2017... Hottest coin my ass... Now where's the guy who said that.. he must be sitting in the toilet right now.. crying.. huahahaha..
Activity: 123
While everybody crucifying Placebo in this thread wesserman and his gangs are in Carribean now.. Drinking tequila..smoking cigar & accompanied by some hot sexy caribean chicks.. all paid by BTC money all of you generously gave him. You people are so kind...What a wonderful life said wesserman... hmmmmm...
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
IF PLACEBO IS IN, I'M OUT.
That's the new rule.
Well, just imply that he is innocent, just a bad investor. Sooner or later it will turn out anyways if he was really involved, and the crucifixion will be entertaining to watch. Cheesy
Activity: 276
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
IF PLACEBO IS IN, I'M OUT.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Later we'll see some new user posting on Marketplace that wants to buy a high rank account which could be wasserman. This could happen early 2017 and another ICO will happen and if it is once again not using escrow and with moderated thread. Its possibly him again.

You know the ID of this person? Ebitz ICO?

yeah, it's YOU

https://www.facebook.com/public/Kris-Linthoudt-Ibragimova
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Later we'll see some new user posting on Marketplace that wants to buy a high rank account which could be wasserman. This could happen early 2017 and another ICO will happen and if it is once again not using escrow and with moderated thread. Its possibly him again.

You know the ID of this person? Ebitz ICO?
legendary
Keep an eye on the forum on the coming days/weeks. Wasserman is going to come back for more with a new scam, a new name, and a few mistakes less.

Don't invest in shady ICOs. it only fills up his bitcoin wallet and helps create more fake volume and hype for the next scam he's planning.

This is exactly what is going to happen, be aware and ask questions when you see new ICO's! Don't trust anything blindly - especially not if there is no code upfront, only hot air.

In my opinion anyone who wants to raise money needs to identify via a video and his ID. otherwise scammers are still going to make shows and money.
Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and I will put an end to the scams.
Well, they also can fake it, just think about those Indian "Microsoft Support" call centres. This is full legal there, they have a legal company with real workers but no consequences for scamming.

Maybe not in India but in other countries it will be more difficult, I bet wasserman is from somewhere in Europe. by showing your face and your ID (assuming it's real) you become known and people can come after you legally. it's not as easy as hiding behind a VPN and a username.
Yes, in western Europe it can work, but in eastern Europe there are homeless ppl, who literally sell their ID for a can of beer. I remember it in the news, there was an entire scamming company founded by some shitbags used homeless people's IDs.

that is true... in eastern Europe you can buy everything for a beer... and that person that sold his id will never have a clue what happpened. We had this discussion a few years ago too. Was it Bt?  Iceburgcoin?  i don't remember... the first rule should be,  just don't invest, or if you invest then you should know the risks.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
legendary
Keep an eye on the forum on the coming days/weeks. Wasserman is going to come back for more with a new scam, a new name, and a few mistakes less.

Don't invest in shady ICOs. it only fills up his bitcoin wallet and helps create more fake volume and hype for the next scam he's planning.

This is exactly what is going to happen, be aware and ask questions when you see new ICO's! Don't trust anything blindly - especially not if there is no code upfront, only hot air.

In my opinion anyone who wants to raise money needs to identify via a video and his ID. otherwise scammers are still going to make shows and money.
Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and it will put an end to the scams.

that is infact what i have request on  several ICO coins, to have a webex or a skype call so that everybody knows who the people is behind the coin....

Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and I will put an end to the scams.
Well, they also can fake it, just think about those Indian "Microsoft Support" call centres. This is full legal there, they have a legal company with real workers but no consequences for scamming.

Maybe not in India but in other countries it will be more difficult, I bet wasserman is from somewhere in Europe. by showing your face and your ID (assuming it's real) you become known and people can come after you legally. it's not as easy as hiding behind a VPN and a username.
Yes, in western Europe it can work, but in eastern Europe there are homeless ppl, who literally sell their ID for a can of beer. I remember it in the news, there was an entire scamming company founded by some shitbags used homeless people's IDs.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

YIz

Don't want to reveal your identity? don't ask for stranger's money and it will put an end to the scams.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

YIz

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
This is very unfortunate..My wife did a blog review on this just like she writes about another coins but we never knew it was run by another scammer, that is very sad. I will tell her in a little while she is having breakfast at the moment, she will be upset.

You should really dig deep to what scammers you promote for pennies in future.

Same thing here. I translated the ANN thread and promote it on facebook only to realize later its a scam.  I wanna help nail this scammer to jail.
And we now have the chance to learn his identity from the hosting company hosting his sites.
Activity: 224
I removed my blog review from my blog.. At the end of the day I do blog reviews just like everyone else has coins in their signatures etc, it's not my fault the coin peeps were scammers, I didn't know that and many coins die off or turn out bad, we are all aware of the risks involved in this sphere and I have also lost a lot in investing in some bad eggs, like everyone else, or not got paid for work that was promised and have wasted my time, so we just have to consider this as another write off unfortunately. I was even going to invest in it myself but it died.

oh please,

FFS.

Am bored of this shit already.

nobody wants to know you're dying with flu.

nobody gives a fuck about your blog.

nobody is blaming you for this shit.

so stop being such a fucking dramaqueen.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I removed my blog review from my blog.. At the end of the day I do blog reviews just like everyone else has coins in their signatures etc, it's not my fault the coin peeps were scammers, I didn't know that and many coins die off or turn out bad, we are all aware of the risks involved in this sphere and I have also lost a lot in investing in some bad eggs, like everyone else, or not got paid for work that was promised and have wasted my time, so we just have to consider this as another write off unfortunately. I was even going to invest in it myself but it died.
Pages:
Jump to: