Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - Unmoderated thread - Confirmed connection with the Opair scam - page 9. (Read 12571 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Cyprto world sucks. Some people commit a crime and get away just like that with people money they robbed. And victims can't do anything. No sue, no trial, no court, no jail. Maybe it's time for the crypto community to start focus on developing a system like law enforcement to protect people money from being robbed by unresponsible scammer instead of just focusing on developing new coins only. There are hundreds of coins already. And hundreds of scams also. But never heard of scammers get jailed for their crime.

We need trusted code checkers. Like an escrow for the project viability.

The EBITZ guy was saying he would only reveal the code after the ICO and yet when this was pointed out, people said it was just FUD.

He also refused escrow.

But still people were busy saying how amazing EBITZ was and how they wanted to invest.

Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Cyprto world sucks. Some people commit a crime and get away just like that with people money they robbed. And victims can't do anything. No sue, no trial, no court, no jail. Maybe it's time for the crypto community to start focus on developing a system like law enforcement to protect people money from being robbed by unresponsible scammer instead of just focusing on developing new coins only. There are hundreds of coins already. And hundreds of scams also. But never heard of scammers get jailed for their crime.

I'm currently developing the idea for something like a "Crypto Task Force", which will likely operate under @FAILCommunity's wing. So far I have principle agreement with 2 Legendary members, which are well known scambusters. 3 more members are considered and 2 of them said they are interested.

But this will be probably a paid service, since a real investigation requires a lot of time and researching.

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Wow, placebo is shilling it that makes it more scammier. Everything placebo touches it turnes into a scam/fail maybe Ark is going to be one it.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
I have a feeling wasserman is going to run and halt this project until he can make a new scam without the mistakes he made  Cheesy
Activity: 676
Merit: 250

i have Tourette's Syndrome.

also Sunstruck is Wasserman's shill.

but thank you Yiz and Ocminer for exposing that scammer.

Seems you have the true sight ability... not.

Every dog has its day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I'm convinced this is a scam indeed. this http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/98142/how-to-change-the-cloudflares-dns-server-address is a huge proof.

If this is wasserman, he must hate me with OPair thread. but I'm not surprise he rewarded me to translate his ebitz thread and pay me btc after.  Maybe he wants to track me using the btc address i gave. one thing though, he is pretty careful about his tracks as well.

I hope this thread will raise awareness for these scams. It's Opair all over again.

nah, you will always have some idiots who will say we are just fudding and then will start shouting scam when they realize that they've actually been conned.....

Some people who have invested already will fight tooth and nail because it insults their ego and intelligence when you point out that they've been scammed.

To be honest , your childish and spammish behaviour just helped him in his cause.

Next time try to remain calm and deliver constructive posts like YIz did.

fuck you asshole.

suck my dick....you fucking little bitch or should I call you Wasserman.

Kiss

I appreciate your efford and I'm sure other people do as well, there's no need to be rude man.

i have Tourette's Syndrome.

also Sunstruck is Wasserman's shill.

but thank you Yiz and Ocminer for exposing that scammer.
YIz
I'm convinced this is a scam indeed. this http://webmasters.stackexchange.com/questions/98142/how-to-change-the-cloudflares-dns-server-address is a huge proof.

If this is wasserman, he must hate me with OPair thread. but I'm not surprise he rewarded me to translate his ebitz thread and pay me btc after.  Maybe he wants to track me using the btc address i gave. one thing though, he is pretty careful about his tracks as well.

I hope this thread will raise awareness for these scams. It's Opair all over again.

nah, you will always have some idiots who will say we are just fudding and then will start shouting scam when they realize that they've actually been conned.....

Some people who have invested already will fight tooth and nail because it insults their ego and intelligence when you point out that they've been scammed.

To be honest , your childish and spammish behaviour just helped him in his cause.

Next time try to remain calm and deliver constructive posts like YIz did.

fuck you asshole.

suck my dick....you fucking little bitch or should I call you Wasserman.

Kiss

I appreciate your efford and I'm sure other people do as well, there's no need to be rude man.
YIz
He locked the thread, win partially won although he made more than enough already.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
First of all, nice job YIz and DeadBirdzz. I invested a small amount, not a big loss, few $. But, as a noob, I learned something very important, THRUST NO ONE on this forum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
He means that people must decide for themselves if something is a scam or not.   

Well, I hope that once something is found guilty of spamming, the related thread will be deleted. But I doubt it will.

spamming or scamming?
Activity: 379

Well, I hope that once something is found guilty of spamming, the related thread will be deleted. But I doubt it will.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I saw that you posted a screenshot in Ebitz's thread several times. Maybe that's the reason.

Yeah, cause that scammer EBitz kept deleting all evidence he is a scammer.

Anyways, LAUDA just confirmed to me by PM that scamming is allowed as it is not against the rules.

Amazing....

Activity: 676
Also misbehaving in general - wouldn't surprise me.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I saw that you posted a screenshot in Ebitz's thread several times. Maybe that's the reason.
ABsolutely DISGRACEFUL

I can only Conclude that LAUDA, A STAFF MEMBER of BITCOINTALK is also involved in this SCAM.

He gave me red trust saying: "This person should learn the forum rules before engaging in disallowed activities. They were heavily spamming in a thread.'

But openly scamming on bitcointalk is allowed and encouraged.

Fuck YOU LAUDA.

Fucking FAGGOT.
Activity: 244
Lauda,

Why?

Lauda is a hypocryte person, I afaird he will give me red too if he sees this post, he doesn't mark 100% scammer red, but gives a scam buster, who is a moral person, I am sick of this forum/
Update

The amount of FUD here is impressive. I cant be logged online 24/7 to moderate all the comments. For the moment, we will lock the thread for a few days. If anyone want to participare with our community can ask me an invitation to our Slack (send me a pm) - we are more more than 50 members - or contact me in [email protected]

More Like you're running away like a little bitch  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: