Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☣ EBOLAShares ☣ First DtP Concept ☣ Free&ISO █ 2.7BTC DONATED FOR XMAS █ - page 8. (Read 106469 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
maybe you were on a fork when you send the coins. What does blockexplorer say when you put your address on it? What's the balance?

If the balance in blockexplorer is correct, try to download the blockchain again. First, make a backup of your wallet.dat, and then delete everything in %appdata%\ebolashares folder except the wallet.dat. If you delete accidentally the wallet.dat, you'll have a backup Wink

Then , restart your wallet and it will start to download from scratch the blockchain, and your coins should appear again as spendables in your wallet.

What happened was i sent the coins when my wallet was synching, though was staking fine, transaction had many confirms as did all my stakes. Empoex never received them and couldnt find the tran id on blockexplorer in wallet, it was in mine. Then I deleted everything and redownloaded blockchain and replaced wallet.dat and since then the transaction is noted as 'conflicted' and the trans id doesnt show in wallet explorer or new explorer. The coins are out of my balance on the explorer!!! Also the stakes for over 24 hours before i redownloaded chain are now all orphans, they were previously confirmed. So maybe i was on a fork??? if i was on a fork would the coins just dissappear? anyway 2 get them back?

type the command repairwallet in your debug console, hope that solves your problem. If not, try to add -rescan to your ebolashares shortcut, that will redownload the blockchain without needing to delete appdata.

Save your wallet.dat & private keys and try to restore it on a different computer without anything installed on it.
As well with the -rescan or -repairwallet commands that people mentioned before you have to be able to see your balance on your EBS wallet.

-salvagewallet is an option too  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
this coin is looking really good, but it needs a solid exchange

I second you ! This coin is different but need some big exchange to have some big volume and success.
p4n
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
maybe you were on a fork when you send the coins. What does blockexplorer say when you put your address on it? What's the balance?

If the balance in blockexplorer is correct, try to download the blockchain again. First, make a backup of your wallet.dat, and then delete everything in %appdata%\ebolashares folder except the wallet.dat. If you delete accidentally the wallet.dat, you'll have a backup Wink

Then , restart your wallet and it will start to download from scratch the blockchain, and your coins should appear again as spendables in your wallet.

What happened was i sent the coins when my wallet was synching, though was staking fine, transaction had many confirms as did all my stakes. Empoex never received them and couldnt find the tran id on blockexplorer in wallet, it was in mine. Then I deleted everything and redownloaded blockchain and replaced wallet.dat and since then the transaction is noted as 'conflicted' and the trans id doesnt show in wallet explorer or new explorer. The coins are out of my balance on the explorer!!! Also the stakes for over 24 hours before i redownloaded chain are now all orphans, they were previously confirmed. So maybe i was on a fork??? if i was on a fork would the coins just dissappear? anyway 2 get them back?

type the command repairwallet in your debug console, hope that solves your problem. If not, try to add -rescan to your ebolashares shortcut, that will redownload the blockchain without needing to delete appdata.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
this coin is looking really good, but it needs a solid exchange
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

p4n
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
We have a new working block explorer available here

It's also added on the op.

Great news!!

Finally your transaction from the EmpoEX to the wallet or from the wallet to Empoex (i don't remember exactly) get confirmed?
You can check everything now with the block-explorer link that devs published.

Hope that you're now in the right fork  Wink
no the transaction is noted as 'conflicted' and the coins appear out of my wallet, transaction not on the blockchain so were never semt it seems??? i dunno WTF happened?
legendary
Truth will out!

Great news!!

Finally your transaction from the EmpoEX to the wallet or from the wallet to Empoex (i don't remember exactly) get confirmed?
You can check everything now with the block-explorer link that devs published.

Hope that you're now in the right fork  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hope to see this coin on more exchanges sooner in order to be valuable . Trade makes coins weight.

+1
Nice to see that everything is now working but remember… HOLD!  Cheesy
Anyway, could be interesting if an exchange like Poloniex, Cryptsy or Bittrex list it. More volume = more adoption and distribution  Wink

Why we don't start with a Twitter campaign or something like this mentioning the exchanges? Maybe we can center their attention! What do you think, devs?

+1 Let's do tweets to help EBola to be added on some more exchanges and to reach more and more people. Great idea !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Wow things begin to be serious lot of development as new year starts . Blockexplorer and request to Poloniex both are great things happened. Keep it pushing guys !  Wink
I have already submitted that form to poloniex Smiley
legendary
Truth will out!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Request added for Poloniex.
Fill it here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
just sent request there,
hope ploniex will get infected soon withEbola Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Request added for Poloniex.
Fill it here: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
request sent there, hope will see Ebola on poloniex soon.
best of luck for Ebola.

nice  Grin

it works fine
legendary
Activity: 1036
we should go to twitter or trollboxes to mention about ebolashare to get more volume
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
Could you put market's URL in OP?

Thanks.

EmpoEX Team

Alright, here we are, welcoming EBS to EmpoEX.

We have decided to open and launch the EBS VS bitcoin market:

All the best and happy trading! Wink

Here's code with direct link to EBS vs BTC markets. You can use it to add it in the OP:
Code:
[url=https://empoex.com/trade/EBS-BTC][img width=300]http://i.imgur.com/HTfbFXl.png[/img][/url]

EmpoEX Team

Pages:
Jump to: