Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ☣ EBOLAShares ☣ First DtP Concept ☣ Free&ISO █ 2.7BTC DONATED FOR XMAS █ - page 12. (Read 106474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
We are in contact with Empoexchange to setup our first exchange.

It should be up soon Wink

wow that's great for those who want to trade quickly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Great news , can't wait to trade some Ebolashares on the exchange Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
My wallet is staking well now and my weight and network weight seem displayed correctly
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
ok my wallet seems to be staking fine. Lets try get as much publicity for the donation as possible, everyone spread Ebola on social.
Merry Xmas all!! Smiley Smiley

Got any blocks yet?  Ran my wallet for about 5 hours yesterday with seconds estimated but no blocks (it's the new wallet I'm using)

And merry Xmas
Got a couple of blocks but many more orphans than confirmed blocks. Had my internet cut off and using patchy 3g connection so that could have something 2 do with it and wallet not been staking for more than 1 hour or so.

finally got one this morning Smiley took a few days of leaving the wallet open with <30 seconds estimated but i guess thats because everyone had accumulated a lot of weight
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I think the media should write about this good act
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
yep great project and indeed I hope that this donation will help the good cause.
Merry Xmas everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Getting pos blocks more often than two days ago. I think that the 2.7btc donation will make them really happy.
I hope that they use them in a good way.
Merry christmas to all of you Ebolashares community
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Its a great initiative . Merry X-mas and lets make EBOLAshares a success.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merry Christmas to all and have Happy Holidays
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1120
This is nice team!

They have a really good gift for christmas  Cheesy
legendary
ok my wallet seems to be staking fine. Lets try get as much publicity for the donation as possible, everyone spread Ebola on social.

Got any blocks yet?  Ran my wallet for about 5 hours yesterday with seconds estimated but no blocks (it's the new wallet I'm using)

And merry Xmas
Got a couple of blocks but many more orphans than confirmed blocks. Had my internet cut off and using patchy 3g connection so that could have something 2 do with it and wallet not been staking for more than 1 hour or so.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

+1.
Recommendation: Keep your wallets staking for the network health health.

@EmpoEX team, I've seen you before in that topic, are you planing to add EBS on your exchange?
Makefiles seem to be working fine for the daemons with the latest commits: https://github.com/Ebolashare/ebolashare/tree/master/src

Merry christmas to all of you, too  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050

And merry Xmas
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Your efforts for those who need are much appreciated. Keep it up.
Activity: 854
great initiative

they will have a good donation as a christmas gift
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Hey guys,

all terms have been respected so I've sent the ISO to all the involved parts:

Total invested (ISO) = 13.62351286 BTC ( -0.10 BTC , because one investor has sent the btc after the deadline) ,

- Donation to the SLLG [1]: 2,677  BTC

- The ISO part for the dev team work [2]: 10,710 BTC

- My fee ,only 1 % [3]**:  0,135 BTC

**The 0.10 BTC in plus , it will be sent directly to my address because no one has reclaimed it.

[1] 1LvrgtSaeq6DoTya9tcFfd3h5in9Xo1qkh
[2] 13RjFYxdnuUX63prWgtyovb7QFn9PSEi7V
[3] 1redsY74u97ECVVKx7Gz9QWJWECUuzsrj

This is the transaction id (with all the bitcoin): https://blockchain.info/it/tx/72b22af2a2cd3e2f94a6d7c259f6e0c9ed7faab06a46d59d5f19364e91da048b

Let me know if you have any questions , cheers.

redsn0w
Pages:
Jump to: