Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 29. (Read 131676 times)

EBT
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Critical

Node list for the correct block chain:

Code:
addnode=198.72.187.145
addnode=70.73.168.208
addnode=178.195.158.188
addnode=212.129.1.77
addnode=46.39.246.24
addnode=71.177.158.16
addnode=24.192.244.107
addnode=172.245.21.138
EBT
Warning: poolto.be appears to be on its own chain.

We have contacted the pool operator. Please be cautious mining there.

The correct chain is at 282867 as of 5/6/2014 00:04 GMT.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

@sellbuy,

If you're still digging EBT, it looks like it's arga's pool, you , and me Smiley
yup back up and running again :p

Argakiig, I love your dark UI.  Real easy on the eyes, and different.

that was the point. I tend to work on pools late at night, so the dark is better for the eyes not as harsh but thank you
Activity: 272

@sellbuy,

If you're still digging EBT, it looks like it's arga's pool, you , and me Smiley

Argakiig, I love your dark UI.  Real easy on the eyes, and different.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

@sellbuy,

@sellbuy,

I give my slave a day off on Sunday.  She likes to bang out lots of blocks for fun, so I point her to one of the Star Trek coins.  They aren't worth much, but it's something fun, and I've been a fan since it first aired. 

And yes, we did have cars back then.
People that attack the blockchain or the pools are just Blue Meanies, and should have sensitive parts of their anatomy placed in a quality bench vise.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
These orphans could happen to you, in which case that would be unfortunate. But just remember, for each of your orphaned blocks, there is a miner out there just like you that got a block that wasn't orphaned. Feel happy for that person.

it's ok for a couple of blocks, but not hours of mining. So this miner is the person, who attacking the network? Because he gets a bunch of blocks
so my client(and others) was unable to sync with network for hours?
what about the time stamps and block count?

so mining now ... with 11mh/s about 30 minutes, and i'm sure it's all be orphaned :DDDDD

These orphans could happen to you, in which case that would be unfortunate. But just remember, for each of your orphaned blocks, there is a miner out there just like you that got a block that wasn't orphaned. Feel happy for that person.

The network could be under attack. Who knows.

Please keep in mind that the EBT network recovers time and time again from wave after wave of these flash mining "attacks", even if some miners get orphaned blocks.

Many coins would have forked by now, and they have.

I've never seen a blockchain go backwards  before... I only got started in November, though, so I'm kind of new to the game.
A little EBT humor ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo

sensitive ears may prefer the 'clean' version:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDhFc6nN1Q
EBT

so mining now ... with 11mh/s about 30 minutes, and i'm sure it's all be orphaned :DDDDD

The network could be under attack. Who knows.

Please keep in mind that the EBT network recovers time and time again from wave after wave of these flash mining "attacks", even if some miners get orphaned blocks.

Many coins would have forked by now, and they have.

".... with 11mh/s about 30 minutes"

I'm jealous.   Yours is bigger than mine   Sad

solo mining with good internet is still good for you too Wink
and anyway it's all may be mystically orphaned :DDD

".... with 11mh/s about 30 minutes"

I'm jealous.   Yours is bigger than mine   Sad
Hashrate leaped up fast in 15 minutes!

my client was already synced with network, when screenshot been made

The state of your client does not necessarily reflect the consensus of the network at any given time. If you are referring to the icons in the lower right corner of your wallet, then bear in mind that these are updated only periodically and may also not reflect the state of your client.

00:50:41 "blocks" : 282414,
00:53:37 "blocks" : 282424
02:03:04 "blocks" : 282416
02:27:17 "blocks" : 282479
02:53:47 "blocks" : 282563

so mining now this pile of .... with 11mh/s about 30 minutes, and i'm sure it's all be orphaned :DDDDD

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
i am newbie to this coin..would keep focusing...

Ack!  Meant to say thanx for considering a lower difficulty.
EBT

Am I reading this right: "networkhashps" : 1434851 = 1.434851 mh/s?

That's a time average and includes some blocks that had a very low hash rate. It will climb.

Right now the wallet reports 21 MH/s:

Code:
16:55:48
getmininginfo

16:55:48
{
"blocks" : 282576,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.04439716,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 21305513,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
I'm glad you posted that, I thought I was hallucinating.  I also thought I had 1000+ more in my wallet when I shut down for cleaning than when I fired her up again.

Getting the new release out to fix the low difficulty problem is our highest priority right now.

If we can get all pools and poloniex to promise an upgrade to the new wallet within 24 hours, we will aim to put the floor in at 72 hours.

Thanks, EBT.
Pages:
Jump to: