Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 66. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
this awesome Smiley  EBT for life! Wink
It's a dead coin you should sell it

Dead coins aren't sold, they're thrown away. You can find a garbage can for your EBT in my signature below. Quick, send them over before you realize that they're worth something.

This forum has come alive over the weekend. Volume on openex has gone through the roof. Network has rate is multiplying. I smell big things coming this week...

Funny how the FUD starts appearing the moment a coin starts gaining momentum, isn't it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Dead coins aren't sold, they're thrown away. You can find a garbage can for your EBT in my signature below. Quick, send them over before you realize that they're worth something.

This forum has come alive over the weekend. Volume on openex has gone through the roof. Network has rate is multiplying. I smell big things coming this week...
legendary
@FAILCommunity
and i gaved away 2 Millions, I hope that could have helped  Smiley

i spend money on ebt in fact, and idk why really  Tongue.

No PR team is bad.

I would like to ask the community to join on #cryptonation, the new name for bitcoop, if we can help with ebt to go further without the dev team.

They aren't doing shit right ?

They said we could trust them for the dev part. Assuming it's true, the currency is now ours.

Every holder should join the nation on irc, from there we'd be able to make some plans for ebt.

here is the link for those who aren't familiar with IRC :

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=cryptonation

Crypto-nation is a community project. It has nothing to do with EBT itself.

The project as just started, so while we are puting every pieces together, I invite you to join our channel and have a chat with us.

Cheers guys.

I understand your concerns, and I share them in some way, but be more patient. I've spread the word about the coin here in Bulgaria and now EBT's network has about 20 MH from us. Difficulty is increasing slowly, we are expecting LazyCoins to launch. Those are some nice news, which indicates good future of the coin.
Activity: 784
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
EBT's network is now over 115 MH.

Yeah. As I thought. Everyone's seen what's happened to Mint and wants to get on the EBT train.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
EBT's network is now over 115 MH.

Hah. If you think you can drive down the price to get them cheap, think again.

Typical talk of someone trying to buy in.
legendary
dead? its not even 30 days old yet. LOL!  Love how many people discount coins so soon. People said the same about BitCoin, and looks where it is now.
yeah its not as high as it was 3 months ago. yet 500+ usd is still some serious cash. We will see if this is dead or not! It is only dead if not single one person is trading or using it.
People give the value to the coin.   
I'm also getting 100 coins every 2 hours on my weak rig. how can you mine it, if it's dead?. Wink
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Says who? You? We'll see about that.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
@FAILCommunity
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This fucking exchanges. Arrrgh. WTB 1m EBT
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Its weird their is a reddit dude that is spewing all over EBT, saying its a scam coin! Freak!

Reference?
legendary
Its weird their is a reddit dude that is spewing all over EBT, saying its a scam coin! Freak!
Pages:
Jump to: