Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 264547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
August 28, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Holding scamtokens received for free is not that bad, just never buy scamtokens (like eBTC  Roll Eyes )
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
I am quite impressed with the persistence of these guys Cool I am still sitting on the original pile of airdropped coins. Further on, I am just waiting patiently for what's to come. If it's a scam, so be it. If it's not, well, let's hope so. Grin

what are you talking about?
I think the airdrop ebtc has long been finished and there is no problem at all , I personally earned profit when im trade with ebtc

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

Never hodl a scamtoken.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
I am quite impressed with the persistence of these guys Cool I am still sitting on the original pile of airdropped coins. Further on, I am just waiting patiently for what's to come. If it's a scam, so be it. If it's not, well, let's hope so. Grin

I think the airdrop ebtc has long been finished and there is no problem at all , I personally earned profit when im trade with ebtc

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
August 28, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

yep ,they are holder to the burner, they get something and wont leave it unless it explodes or gets disappeared  Grin
i was like them at the beginning, was keeping everything (actually have few still) from their ATH hopping to get another ATH soon, but all i was getting was ATL one after the other   Cheesy Cheesy

then tried to learn a lesson which helped me making decision faster

I hear ya, mate. I am not saying you're wrong at all. Smiley

The problem is, when you're already too late (like me... Smiley ), why would you sell for 90 dollar, if there's even the slightest chance of getting it pumped...
Activity: 504
August 27, 2018, 04:14:05 PM
eBTC is a crappy Scam!  -98.5 % from ATH.  Rest in peace eBitcoin Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
August 27, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
The lending module in dontoshi exchange is almost ready, We are working on the final exercise of lending. Very soon you will start to lend your ibtc token for daily interest. Below $0.01 ibtc, don't miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble.
 I just bought my first contract through http://dontoshi.com  exchange lending module. After the final launch you can lend ibtc, eth, btc, etc. Meanwhile we are still doing some test and finish touches.
Our exchange BETA is live at dontoshi.com/beta
Trade ibtc at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH
Trade DTD token the native token of dontoshi exchange at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x7b9f3f8d3c8631246409e4993294d464ffa9ce2e-ETH

lol , this guy is trying to fool peoples, just look at the homepage , my grand father can do better, and he is blind Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
Thanks a lot here is the news!

The...

pls dont try to scam people because they think ur reffering to eBTC. ur ibtc token is in no way affiliated with the eBitcoin project. shill it on ur own thread.
Activity: 559
August 24, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
why Ebtc dropping in price?

Almost all altcoins and tokens are dropping in price. I guess it's because of BTC fork that's due next week. Everyone wants to have more Bitcoins so they get more new coins after the fork.

Bitcoin also doesn't raise prices too much, I think this isn't the reason altcoin goes down. I see the market they have translational relations with each other, rarely bitcoin up and altcoin down.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
August 24, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

yep ,they are holder to the burner, they get something and wont leave it unless it explodes or gets disappeared  Grin
i was like them at the beginning, was keeping everything (actually have few still) from their ATH hopping to get another ATH soon, but all i was getting was ATL one after the other   Cheesy Cheesy

When promises are very high than it is to see this kind of situation in every project where dev failed to release something useful. This coin is already moving into down trend and after buying dip another come after that and that pattern is going on in this project.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
August 24, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

Activity: 220
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

In conclusion the lending will add a lot of value to dontoshi exchange, dtd token, ibtc token, bcos we will invest a lot in development, it will allow us to hire good developers, build innovative products, list ibtc in big exchange, promote the exchange and lending platform through ads. The lending module is ready and the affiliate code is updated to allow you to earn commision. We now prepare for the final launch. Thanks.
The floor is open for questions. follow us t.me/ibtctoken

trade ibtc at https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH
IBTC??? LOL Wrong thread or you're taking the piss!  Grin
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

That's exactly it. Dunno if I said something wrong but I'll try and write my comments more carefully in the future...  Cheesy
Patience is essential in trading but it isn't always absolutely accurate. You have missed the good times because the price of Ebtc can be very long or never come back as happened in January.
legendary
August 19, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

That's exactly it. Dunno if I said something wrong but I'll try and write my comments more carefully in the future...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
August 18, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

legendary
August 18, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
i understand any concerns people have about the history of ebtc. the main problems were caused by attacks from internal members disagreeing with this and that and harming the project in very bad ways. thats one of the reasons why the new team have founded a LLC company and will release a voting dApp for verified tokenholders so this can never happen again or it will have a legal imapct to the persons trying to harm the project.

a very good read for everyone wanting to know more about eBTC LLC, eBTC Inc., the verified tokenholder system and what is the vision for ebtc's future: https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/a-crypto-revolution-begins-567a34400f27
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
August 16, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
The lending module in dontoshi exchange is almost ready, We are working on the final exercise of lending. Very soon you will start to lend your ibtc token for daily interest. Below $0.01 ibtc, don't miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble.
 I just bought my first contract through http://dontoshi.com  exchange lending module. After the final launch you can lend ibtc, eth, btc, etc. Meanwhile we are still doing some test and finish touches.
Trade DTD token the native token of dontoshi exchange at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x7b9f3f8d3c8631246409e4993294d464ffa9ce2e-ETH

hey don, i think you are on wrong thread, but congrats on your developments  Wink

back to thread, i saw a news on kucoin and a tweet by ebtc account about that, does it means the new team is struggling back ? 
Activity: 311
August 15, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
August 15, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
It was dropped by first developer in very short period and then was taken over and big claims with formation of foundation to control till next pump. Whoever is aware of the history of this project will not even go near this anymore. Majority has left it after first time it was abandoned but some optimists remained and they also have gone for good.
Pages:
Jump to: