Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 264547 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
Hey Guys!

I have a small update to share:

We launched our new maintenance page with countdown for the full webrelease including updated team info, roadmap, whitepaper, voting dApp and many more! Unfortunately, it took longer than expected, because our first webdevelopement company missed all deadlines, so we had no other choice than switch the company. We are sorry for the delays, but since protech.global took over responsibillities for our webdevelopment things are running fine and progress is made really fast.

https://eBitcoin.org

If you want to stay Up-To-Date, feel free to subsribe to our Newsletter.  

good news ebtc update, i am still keep hold my ebtc
Waiting new website more features released
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 06:42:20 AM
Hey Guys!

We launched our new maintenance page with countdown for the full webrelease including updated team info, roadmap, whitepaper, voting dApp and many more! Unfortunately, it took longer than expected, because our first webdevelopement company missed all deadlines, so we had no other choice than switch the company. We are sorry for the delays, but since protech.global took over responsibillities for our webdevelopment things are running fine and progress is made really fast.

I sure do hope that Protech Global will not be responsible for the English translation of your website.

"What you obtain?"

Hehe, we have native english speaker (US and UK) in our team, dont worry. im no native english speaker, so if u find some spelling mistakes pls forgive me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
October 06, 2018, 06:16:03 AM
Hey Guys!

I sure do hope that Protech Global will not be responsible for the English translation of your website.

"What you obtain?"
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 03:28:07 PM
Today, I was surprised to see that the eBTC price increased by 20%, someone bought token on about $5,000. People still believe in the project, I also did not sell my tokens. I wonder what happens next...

Scamproject bought it's own tokens.

If someone is dumb enough to buy this shit so be it, then he deserves to be scammed.

I'm done with this scam bs. bye
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 02:40:34 PM
Today, I was surprised to see that the eBTC price increased by 20%, someone bought token on about $5,000. People still believe in the project, I also did not sell my tokens. I wonder what happens next...
Activity: 616
September 27, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
The above information gives me a little hope that the token will not be depreciated. Lately, I already regretted that I had not sold it before.
September 23, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
Glad to see this is still alive and kicking!

One question though: Is eBTC still going to be an ERC20 token?

eBitcoin the ERC20 token isn't going anywhere and isn't being abandoned, if thats what you are asking. FYI eBTC is technically ahead of many other ERC20 tokens with its batchtransfer capability which makes it possible to send up to 255 transactions in a single one with a fraction of its transactioncosts. here you can see the eBitcoin Batch-Transfer in action: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1432870a710fd248ef1c32d83d080110cfe8609d882969ac01edc15f04a59f37
September 22, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
Hey Scammer!

I'm sorry you think like that. i hope we can prove you the opposite in future. as i already said in earlier posts we are well aware about the harmed trust in ebitcoin from past mistakes, but we are willing to change things to the better. we took over the project with all consequences even if that means we have to fight against strong headwinds.

fell free to join our TG chat (https://t.me/ComTrust) or contacting me directly in TG (@mrz0rn) if you would like to discuss your concerns.

I immediately bought thousands of EBTC scamtokens.

Trust restored.

/sarcasm
Activity: 243
September 22, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
Hey Guys!

Glad to see this is still alive and kicking!

One question though: Is eBTC still going to be an ERC20 token?
September 22, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
Hey Scammer!

I'm sorry you think like that. i hope we can prove you the opposite in future. as i already said in earlier posts we are well aware about the harmed trust in ebitcoin from past mistakes, but we are willing to change things to the better. we took over the project with all consequences even if that means we have to fight against strong headwinds.

fell free to join our TG chat (https://t.me/ComTrust) or contacting me directly in TG (@mrz0rn) if you would like to discuss your concerns.
September 22, 2018, 06:35:06 AM
Hey Guys!

Hey Scammer!
September 21, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
Hey Guys!

Activity: 728
September 19, 2018, 02:18:57 PM
Ebtcnew token appeared in the lists of exchanges. What is it related to ebtc? Thanks
Token EBTCNEW is the EBTC, just some exchanges took the name after the swap of the old tokens for new ones (the contract was replaced about 10 months ago).
September 19, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
Ebtcnew token appeared in the lists of exchanges. What is it related to ebtc? Thanks
September 18, 2018, 05:10:09 PM
It's possible to take profit from scamtokens but it's very risky and unfair towards guilable investors. I recommend leaving this one as it is.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 18, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
Well price has reached lowest level and volume says someone is accumulating because most people are showing skeptical attitude. In that case someone silently keep picking up at this cheap although volume is low but current price justifies my opinion. It is known strategy first get cheaper then overtake the project and pump it hard.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
September 18, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Ebtc is now not traded on the Hitbtc Exchange. Obviously, he was delisted from the list.

Should be delisted from bitcointalk as well. Scams should have no place on this forum.

If nobody would reply into this topic than it will be otherwise people who bought this token during pump time they will keep asking what is happening behind the scene. I think it is hard for those to believe on current price.
September 18, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
Ebtc is now not traded on the Hitbtc Exchange. Obviously, he was delisted from the list.

Should be delisted from bitcointalk as well. Scams should have no place on this forum.
September 18, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 15, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
I think that is fair demand to ask information about team to bring credibility in the project. If they are legit people they should not hide behind the screen and should appear publicly and this take over should be announced openly. Only this way they can bring investors and confidence else no one will be ready to put hands on it anymore.
Absolutely, without seeing the team and the new site, investors will not invest in the project. I hope that they will fulfill their promises and launch the site with all the information about the project. I continue to watch this project.
I agree with you, I also keep up with the development of this project. I also expect immediate openness about this project so there is no doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: