Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 10. (Read 30262 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I sent some coins to bittrex from the linux wallet and the transaction will not confirm (on the wallet side) even after more than a day.  Does anyone know of a way to fix this?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I knew I could count on you!!! YAY!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
To my knowlege no investors lost money on this. Ive followed this coin from minute 1 of release. Here is the VERY short version of what happend.

1. New unknown dev creates the coin
2. It was supposed to switch to POS at a few thousands blocks (dont remember exact checkpoint)
3. Coin stopped moving blocks.
4. New emoney dev that created the coin admitted that he really didnt know how to fix
5. Experienced dev IgotSpots showed up, and offered to help fix.
6. After Dev Igotspots looked over the code he realized that the code was very dirty and very flawed, and did his best to clean it and get it working.He got it working well enough for us to upload coins to Bittrex.
7. Dev Igotspots realized that the blockchain had many issues and it would be best to create a new wallet, and a whole new chain. He instructed everyone to upload all of their coins to Bittrex
8. Dev Igotspots got everything working perfect, but Bittrex took DAYS to swap the coins and update the wallet.

TODAY: Everything is working 100% perfect, however because of all that this coin has been through, I think investors are shying away and waiting to make sure everything is good, and then they will hop in, as the daily stake is 8% DAILY interest for 30 days then pos reward is 10,000-20,000 percent. So thats the short version. It may take a few days for investors to see that everything is working perfect, and then price will rise.

Vegas
Price will rise like price of 10k?? From 0.00016 to 0.00000003  Grin

Price IS rising. I just took this from Bittrex. People needed to get their confidence back in this coin. The truth is this coin works perfect. There is nothing wrong with it. There are a few idiots on here trying to hurt the price so they can buy cheap. Thats all. As we get closer to 10,000-20,000% price will continue to rise.

Vegas.Nie klam .Przeciez wiesz ze mozna zarobic na tym coin tylko w czasie nie dluzszym niz dwa tygodnie gdy coin  zacznie stake  w przedziale 10,000% Pozniej bedzie juz tylko dno.Pilnuj dobrze swoich 200,000 coins bo moga ci zniknac gdy bedziesz spal  Grin

Powiem ciw tajemnicy moich polskich przyjaciół . Cena tego medalu znacznie zwiększy gdy zmiana stopy procentowej. Powiedz nie osobę . Jego nasza tajemnica !
You got it.Everything is clarify after this interview . Years experience in C/C++ / algorithms and data structures in C/C++
legendary
And now to say a big thanks to those dumping cheap coins. Im stockpiling them , and I cannot even imagine how awesome its gonna be when it changes to 10,000% - 20,000% interest. Thank you to all the weak hands. Hell , Im happy now getting a few thousands coins every couple of hours, I cant imagine how great it will be with the price rising AND 20,000% interest, AND holding a massive chunk.

legendary
To my knowlege no investors lost money on this. Ive followed this coin from minute 1 of release. Here is the VERY short version of what happend.

2. It was supposed to switch to POS at a few thousands blocks (dont remember exact checkpoint)
4. New emoney dev that created the coin admitted that he really didnt know how to fix
6. After Dev Igotspots looked over the code he realized that the code was very dirty and very flawed, and did his best to clean it and get it working.He got it working well enough for us to upload coins to Bittrex.
7. Dev Igotspots realized that the blockchain had many issues and it would be best to create a new wallet, and a whole new chain. He instructed everyone to upload all of their coins to Bittrex
8. Dev Igotspots got everything working perfect, but Bittrex took DAYS to swap the coins and update the wallet.

TODAY: Everything is working 100% perfect, however because of all that this coin has been through, I think investors are shying away and waiting to make sure everything is good, and then they will hop in, as the daily stake is 8% DAILY interest for 30 days then pos reward is 10,000-20,000 percent. So thats the short version. It may take a few days for investors to see that everything is working perfect, and then price will rise.

Vegas

Price IS rising. I just took this from Bittrex. People needed to get their confidence back in this coin. The truth is this coin works perfect. There is nothing wrong with it. There are a few idiots on here trying to hurt the price so they can buy cheap. Thats all. As we get closer to 10,000-20,000% price will continue to rise.

Vegas.Nie klam .Przeciez wiesz ze mozna zarobic na tym coin tylko w czasie nie dluzszym niz dwa tygodnie gdy coin  zacznie stake  w przedziale 10,000% Pozniej bedzie juz tylko dno.Pilnuj dobrze swoich 200,000 coins bo moga ci zniknac gdy bedziesz spal  Grin

Powiem ciw tajemnicy moich polskich przyjaciół . Cena tego medalu znacznie zwiększy gdy zmiana stopy procentowej. Powiedz nie osobę . Jego nasza tajemnica !
Millionaires Club 47

Vegas

Millionaires Club 47
Any reason why this coin's price is going down on Bittrex?  Wondering where the bottom is so I can possibly get in.
Bottom price??Hm....take look at 10k coin and you'll get answer. Grin

If you want to increase your post count with snarky comments, I suggest another thread not self moderated by me from now on. I'm done being nice, especially in this one
Calm down please.I don't care about increase my post score.Truth is very simple ...I didn't know that emoney will get the same strategy like 10k..But peace 4 U.I promise do not using anymore flashlight in dark cryptocurrency room.  .....Stay cool Grin

ok i no use flashlight in dark cryptocurrency room ok?
Ok...Thank you .Few more weeks here and I can be champ of the spelling .No use flashlight .Candlesticks also not allowed.Just make BTC and shut up .Very clear and honest  Grin
legendary

Vegas
Price will rise like price of 10k?? From 0.00016 to 0.00000003  Grin

Millionaires Club 47
By the way, anytime a question isn't answered, it rains a little ECASH to 10 random people just sitting in the channel

Can't do I'm working in the mean time.

Only a few say that you dump them, only a few (without reason) not happy.
But giving away a million coins like this will make a lot of people pissed I think. Besides that most people here also have a lot of interest in your other coins.

I still think you have to stop this give a way and give people coins that give you a positive trust, this will cause more negative trust and maybe even scare people away from your other coins. Or just keep it yourself or destroy them.

As you say only a few people there to catch the million is a lot dumping for sure, don't know why most of us deserve this.

Because of this shit I consider for the first time to search for a good moment to step out of the Spots coins, what I realy don't like cause love your coins.

Please rethink this, it will not only harm this coin it also affects you as a person and your other coins more then the few baby's.
100%+++++++++++ Between naive idiots we always can find few  smart ones.It's the proof that cryptocurrency will survive and some day someone will create coin to kick out BTC from firs place.BTW.Stay alert I seen the rumor somewhere at internet that G can create they own cryptocurrency coin.Maybe it is  fantasty based on wishes .Who's know
legendary
Any reason why this coin's price is going down on Bittrex?  Wondering where the bottom is so I can possibly get in.

If you want to increase your post count with snarky comments, I suggest another thread not self moderated by me from now on. I'm done being nice, especially in this one
Calm down please.I don't care about increase my post score.Truth is very simple ...I didn't know that emoney will get the same strategy like 10k..But peace 4 U.I promise do not using anymore flashlight in dark cryptocurrency room.  .....Stay cool Grin

ok i no use flashlight in dark cryptocurrency room ok?
legendary
Millionaires Club 47

Millionaires Club 47
I did wanna ask something, iGotSpots, i see coin control isnt included in the wallet. was there a reason for that? i know it isnt in 10k either. i was just curious.
Of course is a reason. You're allowed only to  see that wallet doing stake .But you arn't allowed to work by yourself to improve amount of stake it's all about .If you have coin control you can get at list 30% more free coins with some trick using coin control. Grin
legendary

Millionaires Club 47

Vegas

If anyone lost money on 10k through the huge stake rates, they are a really, really shitty trader
Agree ..I didn't lost .But I'm not sure that the same strategy will bring huge profit for emoney..Everybody know that you're great dev .Is no question about  it .But I'm not sure that 10000% of stake is a good idea for every coin you're working at. Remind me a little fox runing after own teal.Even Microsoft finaly understood that and they will drop of IE in 4 qt of this year .Business should always showing progress ,something  new .I wish say more but  my f...spelling is not the best I'm from EU.
Millionaires Club 47
Any reason why this coin's price is going down on Bittrex?  Wondering where the bottom is so I can possibly get in.
legendary

Vegas

If anyone lost money on 10k through the huge stake rates, they are a really, really shitty trader
Millionaires Club 47
ecash still dropping :/ ..

Believe it or not, starting at a really low price is really good when this switches to high PoS rate. People getting in now will make a lot more money than those that got in high with 10k and BALLS. Everyone in those two made a lot, but you guys are really setting yourselves up to make a lot here, long term

I bought 10k coin at 80,000 sats, and even at that high price and quickly drop, i recover my initial invest and i made some good money, and still have more than a million 10k coins for my future and proudly watch them grow each day. Smiley

By the way, Ecash is really really fast, cant wait for the next month to start staking at 10,000% - 20,000%,  thats gonna be a totally Insane Stake Festival Smiley
Whit this price, i can only think one thing, BUY MORE.

Thanks Spots
yeah  You're rich ....1mln 10k   =   0.03BTC = $ 8.4 .Eight dollars and fourty cents..Geezzzz man ..you're realy rich.
Millionaires Club 47

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: