Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 14. (Read 30262 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think it is funny that a newbie like me (I've only been into altcoins since December 2014.) who only had 15 bucks at stake could keep up with the previous large thread and transferred my coins to bittrex, as instructed. Yet pool operators who specialize in jumping in on new coins and an exchange who also specializes in listing new coins just don't have the time to keep up with the shit. Huh Maybe it's because I'm a newbie and have still have the interest. Whereas these veterans are obviously burned out with this bullshit.

Don't forget that pools operator have to keep up with tons of coins, not only one or two.

Anyway, i have 53 ECASH that will likely go to the trash soon, if anybody wants them just send me your address.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
I think it is funny that a newbie like me (I've only been into altcoins since December 2014.) who only had 15 bucks at stake could keep up with the previous large thread and transferred my coins to bittrex, as instructed. Yet pool operators who specialize in jumping in on new coins and an exchange who also specializes in listing new coins just don't have the time to keep up with the shit. Huh Maybe it's because I'm a newbie and have still have the interest. Whereas these veterans are obviously burned out with this bullshit.

Unfortunately, that may be the case.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
At least the "burn" coins are gone.

Nope, I'll leave the trivia on until all million are gone
legendary
At least the "burn" coins are gone.
legendary
Well I still have 34 coins left in my wallet. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. This wallet is going permanently offline. Thanks suprnova, minerpools and c-cex for crashing this Lamborghini that was traded for the rusted out Yugo, this coin started out as.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
im out too, fucking kiddy girls whining about everything, good luck with your Etrash
I hope Vegas can dump before be late.
legendary
Well, that's at least a proper dump.  Nice 700k one  Wink
legendary
I'm out with spots. Sorry guys for the mini dump. (I only had 10000 coins. Small investor.) But this coin will go nowhere without a dev. I hope spots pulls the servers he dedicated to checkpointing too. All of you haters are just jealous there is someone out there that can actually code worth a shit, instead of subjecting us to alphatesting shitcoins like this was before spots stepped in and coingen coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I've now lost my green positive trust that I spent years earning for fixing this piece of shit etrash for free

You guys just lost your second dev; I'll be dropping it from GorillaStake.com this weekend and giving everyone who signed up prior to this post a 50x refund to say sorry

If you order after this, you will oniy receive the amount paid as your refund. I keep strict records, don't try to lie to me

Quick dump all those Ecash you have in the IRC!

Why would OCminer give you negative trust? The shortend POW was discussed for day in the original Ecash thread. Dosnt make much sence. Seems like his job as a pool operator to keep track of these things.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I've now lost my green positive trust that I spent years earning for fixing this piece of shit etrash for free

You guys just lost your second dev; I'll be dropping it from GorillaStake.com this weekend and giving everyone who signed up prior to this post a 50x refund to say sorry

If you order after this, you will oniy receive the amount paid as your refund. I keep strict records, don't try to lie to me
Activity: 166
How many days are left for us on that %8 stake rate?
legendary
Activity: 986
We don't have clear statement from dev about swap for our customers. New wallet does not work with old wallet.dat. if we don't get solution in 2 days from dev we will have to remove wallet from exchange with it's all customer's balances.

Classic C-cex

Classic c-cex what? Getting rid of a coin that is as bad as this, or classic not hearing anything from the dev like the miners? The balances are worthless because this so called dev decided to rush the exchange and not care about anyone who missed the few posts on a hundred page thread.

So they lose out as well because of him, miners,investors all got screwed by spots. He is a good person and people should believe everything he says because he is really honest all heil spotty the dev...

If you lose your coins you deserve it for stupid, and 97% of the coins be sent to bittrex for the swap, the left 3% are from ocminer, minerpools and ccex exchange.
I inform so many times to support in ccex, and they never care about this.

Ccex, is obvious the new wallet doesnt work with the old wallet.dat, its a new chain, or in other words, is a new coin, i swear i will try to inform about this, but you never are in the chat Pride.
Activity: 868
We don't have clear statement from dev about swap for our customers. New wallet does not work with old wallet.dat. if we don't get solution in 2 days from dev we will have to remove wallet from exchange with it's all customer's balances.

Classic C-cex

Classic c-cex what? Getting rid of a coin that is as bad as this, or classic not hearing anything from the dev like the miners? The balances are worthless because this so called dev decided to rush the exchange and not care about anyone who missed the few posts on a hundred page thread.

So they lose out as well because of him, miners,investors all got screwed by spots. He is a good person and people should believe everything he says because he is really honest all heil spotty the dev...
legendary

Classic C-cex
legendary
Activity: 1498
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So for any of you retarded fucks that think I ever had any intention of keeping these coins, I said this almost two weeks ago:

Ok current supply is "moneysupply" : 5503675.53127000, which includes those that were accidentally staked while trying to send the swap coins to Bittrex, meaning 1048575.54127 coins will be destroyed

You fucking idiots. Now instead of them being burned...since you cockfucks are leaving me negative trust anyway, I'm just going to give away like 20% of the total supply. I hope they dump it on your faces, assholes

Sending 1 milion coins to the trivia bot in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC right now. Come play and get your part of the million

#fuckthehaters

HUH?
I hope that was not a reply to my post, if yes then I have to apologize for writing unclear posts.
With the unthankful bastards I mean the haters, and I personally think you did a good job here iGotSpots.
legendary
Activity: 1498
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Seems C-CEX is still down on their wallet.. has anybody talked to them about fixing the wallet? IF anybody had deposits there, its gone

I have 0 contact with anyone at c-cex

Activity: 210
How to revive and kill a coin in less than 2 weeks by Spots  Grin
I'm out of this, thanks for your work Spots but in all honesty you just made the worst decision ever and showed that you can not be trusted and hurted your credibility bad.

No disrespect, i really appreciated how you came up to help the community at first and actually did not send a few coins for the swap so you can get them as donation but you should have followed the plan or actually let the community decide to give away or not the coin on irc.

The main concept of cryptocurrencies is that it's decentralised, a single entity should not decide to arbitrarily add 20% to the total supply of the coin, it's even worse when theses kinds of decisions are made based on emotions.

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
@ Igotspots I like what you've done overall, i cant see where all this hate is coming from, unless it's just butthurt folks for their own personal reasons, i have

mined this coin from before you helped it out of a hole, and followed this thread the whole time from the start, the only thing i'm not happy with is the price, but

that's not your fault at all.

You stepped in after being begged to do so, and you did what needed to be done, i can see on the thread that it has been done transparently, and

nothing was hidden, as far as i can see anyway Wink

btw the giveaway is a great idea, it's not like it's gonna be dumped quick at all............the prizes are like between 1+5 ecash, so it will take ages for it to be

distributed this way, lessening the chance of a dump, and allowing others to participate who could not mine for whatever reason.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: