Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 3. (Read 30262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Can someone give me a dl. link for the wallet?

Always get the wallet from the op, and never download a wallet from a link supplied from anyone other than the dev. It could very well have a trojan to steal your coins.

Vegas
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Can someone give me a dl. link for the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I am no longer involved with this coin to any extent. ECASH is someone else's problem now

My guess is it takes less than a day to break
legendary
Thank you Rchie for letting us know. I knew that Bittrex flagged the wallet because they saw something they wanted to look at closer.

Thanks again

Vegas
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Hey all...

Just wanted to give you an explanation on why the market/wallet has been erratically going on/off.  We have a lot of security checks in place for wallets/blockchains... one of them is moneysupply.  If the moneysupply is greater than what we think it should be, the system auto kills everything until we manually verify and re-enable.  We've been having a hard time nailing down the max supply growth, thus the shutdown recently.  There is no conspiracy theory, and there is no blockchain problems...

thanks,
richie
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...I other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!

Is it possible to setup another checkpoint server?

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/building-an-altcoin-some-assembly-required-372545
I certainly don't have tech savvy to do this.. Of course, I barely have the tech savvy to create a bat file to get my miner running.
Per wikipedia: "Peercoin uses centrally broadcast checkpoints (signed under the developer's private key). No blockchain reorganization is allowed deeper than the last known checkpoints. The tradeoff is that the developer is the central authority controlling the blockchain."
legendary
The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...I other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/building-an-altcoin-some-assembly-required-372545
I certainly don't have tech savvy to do this.. Of course, I barely have the tech savvy to create a bat file to get my miner running.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...I other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary

Bittrex wallet again disabled. Damn  Looks like coordinated strategy trap .Open for few hours and  shut off .
I don't think Bittrex would risk their reputation on participating in market manipulation. Especially on a coin with such a small market cap.

You are right they wouldn't do that what would be the point of such a coordinated strategy trap lol the market cap is less than tiny i am sure they have more important things to worry about than trying to hustle the 100sat coin.

Has the dev been back or has he gone now for good?

Shame he was a good dev an really very helpful with an amazing attitude i will miss that dev  Cry
The checkpoint servers are still up. Otherwise, the coin would be forking all over the place. So, he's still involved. Just so you know, he can pull the plug at anytime...In other words. trying to FUD this coin by attacking the one who controls the checkpoint servers,  in order to obtain cheap coins, could backfire Big time!
Bittrex should be fixed soon.  This is the message I got from Ryan.

Hi,

The ECASH wallet total money supply has changed without warning. This makes our security mechanism shut the wallet down to protect the market and users from malicious activity on the network.
However, this is a recurring issue with ECASH and we do not expect any malicious activity. Once we verify, we will reopen the wallet.

Thank you,
Ryan

BTW:
Bittrex doesn't stake coins.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary

Bittrex wallet again disabled. Damn  Looks like coordinated strategy trap .Open for few hours and  shut off .
I don't think Bittrex would risk their reputation on participating in market manipulation. Especially on a coin with such a small market cap.
legendary
Down at trex again. Anyone know why? Looks like the stake weight went way down recently

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

This is the response I got from Ryan yesterday when is was disabled:

Hi,
ECASH tripped our security alarms and automatically was shut down. We have audited the wallet and placed it back online.

Thank you,
Ryan
Good job .Thank you for your time and help. Wonder when 10,000%  stake will start  if ever will start.BTW Wallet is stake very good with small amount ( from 2 - 200 coins mostly  30 coins) but wallet stake arrows
showing  as gray with  ( wallet not stake) Don't understood  .Wallet is stake for sure .So why is message  "not stake" ? If anybody have the same situation please post here .Thank you

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Web probs, I think the above is your question. The arrow is mostly grey for me too. However, I know I am staking since a stake rolls in for me quite often. Also, the 10000%-20000% has already begun.
I wonder why the alarm is being triggered in the bittrex wallet? I know from time to time, coins temporarily disappear from my wallet and reappear. But I thought that was related to the staking. Bittrex wallet should not be staking.
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
Down at trex again. Anyone know why? Looks like the stake weight went way down recently

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

Hi,
ECASH tripped our security alarms and automatically was shut down. We have audited the wallet and placed it back online.

Thank you,
Ryan

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Good job .Thank you for your time and help. Wonder when 10,000%  stake will start  if ever will start.BTW Wallet is stake very good with small amount ( from 2 - 200 coins mostly  30 coins) but wallet stake arrows
showing  as gray with  ( wallet not stake) Don't understood  .Wallet is stake for sure .So why is message  "not stake" ? If anybody have the same situation please post here .Thank you

Bittrex wallet again disabled. Damn  Looks like coordinated strategy trap .Open for few hours and  shut off .
Millionaires Club 47

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

Hi,

Thank you,
Ryan

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

I put another request in with Bittrex.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to submit to Bittrex.

IRC:
#bittrex

Hi,

Thank you,
Ryan

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Activity: 440
Millionaires Club 47
kelsey, I play trivia and have watched as Nikkers and Binmon kick ass in there. They are fast but to accuse them of cheating on it is ridiculous. Did you ever consider the fact that someone may be smarter, more educated, or just in general faster than you? Oh, and some of the questions are repeats so if you are there long enough you could remember some, if not a majority, of the answers. This is ridiculous to come here and whine about this. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

-LJ

Now with response to DoubleDD, We all heard and have read whats Spots has said. He has also said from the beginning that this is the community's coin, not his. We can make changes as we want if the community agrees on it. The only reason he created this thread was to help eliminate confusion. I support Spots in any decision he makes regarding this coin. He has done nothing but catch hell for EVERYTHING he has done here, and EVERYTHING he did with regards to this coin was done because the majority of the community at the time agreed on it.

Vegasguy, OCminer doesn't deserve shit at this point and that includes any future hash from me.

Spots, you kick ass bro. Fuck these people.

With all that said, im out. no more helping, no more commenting here. This coin has too much drama involved. Good luck to you all im going back to trivia

Whos care ? Nobody need your help here .Go to play trivia because this is what you and your kick ass fellow  can do..Go  play  trivia or bingo .Nobody care .
legendary
The wallet is disabled on Bittrex. Anyone know why?

Vegas

They probably have to stake a little bit  Smiley

Bittrex doesnt stake wallets. Just wondering what they saw that caused them to disable it.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

Vegas

They probably have to stake a little bit  Smiley

Vegas

I put request in with Bittrex.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Pages:
Jump to: