Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH Problems/Takeover with IGotSpots - be warned ! - page 5. (Read 10927 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
are u fucking idiots or what?

stop shitting and smiling and fudding  fix the ecash and get a new team - start building new start and coin to move on!

So it can get normaly traded and with some future.

u lame kids

I'm not confident the community could find a new dev team willing to volunteer their service. And yes, they would need to be volunteers because if they profited even 1 satoshi, they'd get accused of being scammers. Of course, even if they didn't profit even 1 satoshi, they would still get accused of being scammers. LOL
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
are u fucking idiots or what?

stop shitting and smiling and fudding  fix the ecash and get a new team - start building new start and coin to move on!

So it can get normaly traded and with some future.

u lame kids
legendary
Igotspots stolen coin from ocminer,minerpool,C-cex ~ 1 million ECASH then dump in bittrex (coin from staking 1 million ECASH 8% day or from 1 million ECASH) then buy back cheapcoin to giveaway (scam everybody: it's not his coin)[/color]
Can you please show us the data from bittrex that supports your claims of this huge dump? Also, please show where a million coins where bought up for cheap. Also, please develop a block explorer, and show us the evidence of these coins going back and forth from bittrex.
legendary
What I want to know is who thought it would be a good idea to steal the name of the worlds very first Crypto Currency eCash?
The original dev who gave us the original coin and was basically run off by the community. If we let him keep it, I'm sure we'd still be stuck on block 6000...
Activity: 951
Merit: 259
you people are just disgusting !!!
Seams that many of you forgot that iGotSpots fix the coin, move the chain, save all our money.
What would you say OC to your miners if iGotSpots never fixed this coin and when POS started and all that coins would stuck at your pool ??
OK people are working, but pool has an automatic option to transfer coins, they could transfer 1000 by 1000 what is normal, the most because they all know what happened and that we had to transfer all our coins to Bittrex. So what, they are waiting the last train ? You have 10 trains in a day and you missed 10th train and then is someone else guilty because you are lazy ?
OC I'm not having a pool and I'm not responsible for 100's people but I and most of us was following the thread every day, so I don't know why you didn't, you can not now blame somebody other for that !!
Respect to everyone's work but this is not way to solve the problem !!!

This has always been IGotSpotsOnMyBalls MO.  He is nothing but a scammer and that has always been in the case, even the guys over at Cryptsy will agree with that and that's why you'll never see any of his future coins on there.

Have you ever consider to make a donation to poor Cryptsy ? Many people doesn't like Cryptsy, they are nothing more than thieves, the same as a banks ! complete opposite to the idea of crypto !  so fuck Cryptsy !!! fuck their opinions !!!

and one advice to iGotSpots.....please don't help next time ! let that people loose money and learn something from that !

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Igotspots stolen coin from ocminer,minerpool,C-cex ~ 1 million ECASH then dump in bittrex (coin from staking 1 million ECASH 8% day or from 1 million ECASH) then buy back cheapcoin to giveaway (scam everybody: it's not his coin)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
What I want to know is who thought it would be a good idea to steal the name of the worlds very first Crypto Currency eCash?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Is it not about the 40k, its just about being able to say "sorry - I made a mistake" - I've wrote that in the OP already. I already bought more than 60k when I closed my pool to give my miners the funds back they were unable to swap because he shortened the swap time as I made a mistake and did not post the right swap time (since it was shortened)...

As you can see, IGotSpots is continuing with his bad arguments and his insults over and over again.

I'm sure he has a bipolar disorder and needs to go to a doctor and get help, he still believes he's the only one doing anything here.

Are you seriously this concerned with getting my attention and approval?

You really dont get it. All that has been said and you completely overlook the obvious in every post. Hilarious.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Is it not about the 40k, its just about being able to say "sorry - I made a mistake" - I've wrote that in the OP already. I already bought more than 60k when I closed my pool to give my miners the funds back they were unable to swap because he shortened the swap time as I made a mistake and did not post the right swap time (since it was shortened)...

As you can see, IGotSpots is continuing with his bad arguments and his insults over and over again.

I'm sure he has a bipolar disorder and needs to go to a doctor and get help, he still believes he's the only one doing anything here.

Are you seriously this concerned with getting my attention and approval?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
First im not on anyones side, but I have to ask the obvious question: Spots your giving away the coins , why not just give OC the 40k and end this shit and shake hands like men? No one will think any less , and its not admitting anything, but this gone far enough.

Vegas

If I make an exception for one, how can I say no the the next?

If you want your piece of the 1 million, come win them like everyone else in the giveaway

pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat if you have no IRC client. Anyone is welcome. Except ocminer. Fuck you
legendary
First im not on anyones side, but I have to ask the obvious question: Spots your giving away the coins , why not just give OC the 40k and end this shit and shake hands like men? No one will think any less , and its not admitting anything, but this gone far enough.

Vegas
If he does that, what is to prevent joe shmo from demanding his 2,000 coins, and Sally Come lately wanting her 1252.76832 coins she lost? Or Thinks he's a hacker demanding 16,252.871653 coins he never really had? Sounds like a pain in the ass to me. Who would be able to sift through the broken chain to verify all these lost coins? Looks like a big headache to me. I certainly wouldn't want to take the time or the energy. I know octo is a trusted member, but why should he get his coins and Cluelessnoob doesn't get his 652.89639001 lost coins too? Yes, I know I said something different in a previous post. But I think IGotspots had to draw a line. And it should be kept. No exceptions. Period.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Your pool also mined on its own fork for three days since we didn't have the checkpoint server from the old dev and you didn't respond, which is actually why we had to swap early

People in the original thread were looking for you for days. When you are unreliable you get left behind

If you were indeed the person to fix it and not me, then why are all your coins still on the old chain?
legendary
Just so it's clear, this whole thing is because ocminer is mad I won't let him steal the original dev's premine. This is like being mad at the cops for stopping a robbery because you wanted your friend to steal a TV

By the way, every single coin of the million extra are currently being given away through trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode - I haven't kept a single coin for fixing this piece of shit

I'm not gay, but I don't think implying that was his intention with that obviously offensive nick. If you don't know who that is by now anyway then you haven't been around very long
Yes, I'm a noob. I have no idea who he is. All I know, is that I don't like him AT ALL.
legendary
Wait, were you using sarcasm? I took what you said, "The nick obviously is meant to imply the ispots is gay. And of course this should be construed as an insult because someone is less than a man if they happen to be gay. " as an insult to gay people, which is why I responded the way I did(Lecturing you on sexuality). I'm sorry then, LOL. I thought what you said was homophobic and responded the way I usually do to such remarks, my apologies!
Apology accepted. Grin
Activity: 566
from a completely neutral point of view, this is embarassing for both parties, take it to pm, instead of having to prove something in public.

I have nothing but respect for both Ocminer and Igotspots, and in all honesty i think they can share any blame that has to be given.

Igotspots told ocminer about the problems, but like he said, he's not gonna hound the guy for an answer.

I cant imagine how busy both of them are already anyway before this all came about, but surely it cant have helped.

What it really boils down to is should spots be more persistent and chase people? or should ocminer be more attentive of his messages etc? tough one

i know you are both just human, so ffs let's just get over this please, and let us who still have an interest in the coin carry on, without all the fuss  Smiley

It's late i'm probably talking crap but hey ho, it's just my opinion Smiley

A concerned cryptoenthusiast.
legendary
Just so it's clear, this whole thing is because ocminer is mad I won't let him steal the original dev's premine. This is like being mad at the cops for stopping a robbery because you wanted your friend to steal a TV

By the way, every single coin of the million extra are currently being given away through trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode - I haven't kept a single coin for fixing this piece of shit

I'm not gay, but I don't think implying that was his intention with that obviously offensive nick. If you don't know who that is by now anyway then you haven't been around very long
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

Sorry, not going to give someone a pass on a nick like igotaids. Too many people near and dear to me died of this. The only thing less funny than this would be dead puppies.

Humans make jokes to deal with bad shit - it's a way we cope. It's not insulting people with AIDS, not even close. And just because you find something offensive doesn't mean someone else has to change - offense is a normal human emotion.
So if this nick was a racial slur or sexist, we should just give it a pass too? Give me a break. The nick obviously is meant to imply the ispots is gay. And of course this should be construed as an insult because someone is less than a man if they happen to be gay. Sorry, I'm going to call it out. This is 2015. I'm not going to be forced into the "love that dare not speak it's name" mode of the 1950's. Silence = Death.

You're not very smart then. All women are bisexual, does that make them less than a woman? The concept of male and female gender-wise is a social construct and has no bearings in biology. Men feel emotional just as much as women, doesn't make them any less of a "man", as simple-ignorant people often use the word "manly" to describe things that are meant to be "tough", which is all nonsense. But if you're ignorant and uneducated, just say so and I'll stop trying to reason with you any further.
So are you saying picking the nick igotaids was meant to be a compliment? Give me a break... Also, I do not see how the ad hominem attack on my intelligence enhances your argument at all.

The nick obviously is meant to imply the ispots is gay. And of course this should be construed as an insult because someone is less than a man if they happen to be gay. Sorry, I'm going to call it out. This is 2015. I'm not going to be forced into the "love that dare not speak it's name" mode of the 1950's. Silence = Death.

You should a class in biology and sociology. Sexuality has no bearings on the nature of a man. All humans, no matter what race(Of which is also a social construct like Gender) are equal in abilities, so sexuality has no place in determining what makes someone less or more a man(An idiots concept btw).

Until you gain powers like superman and either identify as gay/straight and you're therefore able to say that the sexuality you identify in makes you more of a man in regards to power than the sexuality "opposite" yours, then you're caseless. (That's all hypothetical and not to be taken seriously in case you cant grasp it).
I'm gay and I know homophobia when I see it.  The nick igotaids has homophobia written all over it. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining. I'm not going to put up with it.

Wait, were you using sarcasm? I took what you said, "The nick obviously is meant to imply the ispots is gay. And of course this should be construed as an insult because someone is less than a man if they happen to be gay. " as an insult to gay people, which is why I responded the way I did(Lecturing you on sexuality). I'm sorry then, LOL. I thought what you said was homophobic and responded the way I usually do to such remarks, my apologies!
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet

Sorry, not going to give someone a pass on a nick like igotaids. Too many people near and dear to me died of this. The only thing less funny than this would be dead puppies.

Humans make jokes to deal with bad shit - it's a way we cope. It's not insulting people with AIDS, not even close. And just because you find something offensive doesn't mean someone else has to change - offense is a normal human emotion.
So if this nick was a racial slur or sexist, we should just give it a pass too? Give me a break. The nick obviously is meant to imply the ispots is gay. And of course this should be construed as an insult because someone is less than a man if they happen to be gay. Sorry, I'm going to call it out. This is 2015. I'm not going to be forced into the "love that dare not speak it's name" mode of the 1950's. Silence = Death.

You're not very smart then. All women are bisexual, does that make them less than a woman? The concept of male and female gender-wise is a social construct and has no bearings in biology. Men feel emotional just as much as women, doesn't make them any less of a "man", as simple-ignorant people often use the word "manly" to describe things that are meant to be "tough", which is all nonsense. But if you're ignorant and uneducated, just say so and I'll stop trying to reason with you any further.
So are you saying picking the nick igotaids was meant to be a compliment? Give me a break... Also, I do not see how the ad hominem attack on my intelligence enhances your argument at all.

The nick obviously is meant to imply the ispots is gay. And of course this should be construed as an insult because someone is less than a man if they happen to be gay. Sorry, I'm going to call it out. This is 2015. I'm not going to be forced into the "love that dare not speak it's name" mode of the 1950's. Silence = Death.

You should a class in biology and sociology. Sexuality has no bearings on the nature of a man. All humans, no matter what sexuality or race(Of which is also a social construct like Gender) are equal in abilities, so sexuality has no place in determining what makes someone less or more a man(An idiots concept btw).

Until you gain powers like superman and either identify as gay/straight and you're therefore able to say that the sexuality you identify in makes you more of a man in regards to power than the sexuality "opposite" yours, then you're caseless. (That's all hypothetical and not to be taken seriously in case you cant grasp it).
Pages:
Jump to: