Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 221. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ok..

we got a 6 BTC sell order at 5 satoshis on Allcoin
and
we got a 6 BTC buy order at 4 satohis on Cryptorush

never seen something like that before Oo
I agreed it's very interesting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
ok..

we got a 6 BTC sell order at 5 satoshis on Allcoin
and
we got a 6 BTC buy order at 4 satohis on Cryptorush

never seen something like that before Oo
A working-hard dev make the coin having a hopeful future.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You are the reasons and fueling this dev to work this much. I have some good news from china we will be added by big exchange there... I am trying to finalize talks and deals.

I'm only a small miner.  Grin Grin Grin  Bter ? 
Soon or late we will be listed on www.bter.com www.btc38.com etc but the current one is not one of them, But promising us full ads and best help possible for china market. They are aware of potential at ECC. Finally some wise guys alerted and could see. In reverse they offered me some bounty (which is should be for a PoS coin in Exchange) i asked them to pay it to a mintpal exchange as donation.

We will see things how goes! I do several checks how trustworthy are they. So far things looks good to me. We were already very active in China and i met someone at one of QQ group,he send my wallet 666 666 ECC, which is surprisingly high but they mined already many coins. Like 200.000.000 They want, what we want, to earn value to the crypto. So they deliver cryptoes in QQ groups, this time not me... This is because we have a fair algorithm and well planned marketing. We could earn them fairly many coins.

Also one of group member has contacted btc38 they are soon to check ECC. But am not so much concentrated on it. With them or without them. We should go a big exchange now target is mintpal. Let's do it finish it.

www.mintpal.com/voting
every hour we getting closer to target.
Activity: 560
i think that we will have another exchange soon swisscex

any news for ECC listed on swisscex ?
<@locorider> hi
<@locorider> depends
<@locorider> I think it's an intersting coin
<@locorider> but we haven't discussed about adding it yet
<@locorider> our weekly meeting starts in about 3 hours so after that I will be able to tell your more

<@locorider> I have to be there in 20 minutes
<@locorider> so I'll better say "see you" now Smiley
<@locorider> see you
when will u be back ?
<@locorider> well not sure. might take two till three hours
<@locorider> but I'll get back to you and since I personally like your coin the chances are good. very good
<@locorider> just have to discuss it with the other ones

<@locorider> but I have to go now. sorry. see you!

Activity: 504
Merit: 254
how come the speed is so fast for transfer?Huh
i transferred from coinader to my wallet and second i click the button next moment it was in my wallet...
Bitcoin takes a lot of time....

45 second block target, 4 blocks to confirm a transaction = average 3 mins for a transaction to be fully complete. It puts BTC to shame (as do many other alts to be fair) in terms of usability in this respect. BTC I can send funds to an exchange before I leave work, drive 20 mins home, set my laptop back up, and find out it's still pending 1 or 2 confirmations. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i transferred from coinader to my wallet and second i click the button next moment it was in my wallet...

watch out with that exchange!!!
Activity: 145
Activity: 63
A working-hard dev make the coin having a hopeful future.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
You are the reasons and fueling this dev to work this much. I have some good news from china we will be added by big exchange there... I am trying to finalize talks and deals.

I'm only a small miner.  Grin Grin Grin  Bter ? 
A working-hard dev make the coin having a hopeful future.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210
voted on mintpal, goodnight everybody Smiley
A working-hard dev make the coin having a hopeful future.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Coin :ECC, Blocks: 27484, Difficulty: 44.24373803, Network hashrate: 4415.772453MH/s   Grin i love you miners hurry last 30 days! enjoy ...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
One more week on Mintpal?!
great news!

keep voting every hour, every vote counts!
Yeah Cheesy
I set my phone to remind me in every hour Smiley
great news!

keep voting every hour, every vote counts!
Yeah Cheesy
great news!

Cool ... i say that in less then 10 days we will be on mintpal.com ... we have a great community

Only 7900 vote on mintpal.
How can we get on mintpal in 10days? Huh Huh Huh
We only need to keep the performance up every day. When we get some place higher, like top 10, you will see some beautiful things happening :-) We are mined by many and fairly!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Cool ... i say that in less then 10 days we will be on mintpal.com ... we have a great community

Whales are coming!
Activity: 560

Vote ECC on Mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
BTC Donation: 1LBtz6DE3RL8QkPafFW2M7g8G1rN3mvUhe (BTC Block Explorer)
ECC Donationl: ETGq4ghWxhbC8eRBT1rd4UBNzJpMcNAYgk (ECC Block explorer)

Please join #ECChat on freenode and we will work together as a team in this "mintpal.com mission"
ECC IRC Channel: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#ECChat

This way ... we community are trying to collect ECC .. then switch to BTC and donate ... after we will be in top 5 im sure that many will donate BTC ... like it was on cryptorush ...
Activity: 140
http://cryptotrends.info/Ecco/ (better block explorer) Feedback needed...

Looks good, Design OK, but not working yet (is that right ?)
Yes it seems to me search box does not return results. let me check.

edit it works now at least for transaction search...

Search by address will be added soon, tomorrow or over weekend
And I can search for a block hash copied from my wallet, but every link on every page just points to http://188.226.175.6/Ecco/#

Can you elaborate in detail what seems to be the problem?
If it's not obvious, I don't know how to explain it. That can't be what was intended, can it?
Jump to: