Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 217. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Giveaway

Giving away ECC to anyone who sends me proof of their votes on MINTPAL.
Send a screenshot of you voting , or upload video you doing it to youtube, and receive 10 ECC per vote.

The rules for screenshots are:
1) Date and time must be visible

The rules for videos are:

Send your screenshots and video links to:
[email protected]

P.S: Multiple voting will be rewarded also
+1 that's the spirit i like to see! yeah!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Giveaway

Giving away ECC to anyone who sends me proof of their votes on MINTPAL.
Send a screenshot of you voting , or upload video you doing it to youtube, and receive 10 ECC per vote.

The rules for screenshots are:

The rules for videos are:

Send your screenshots and video links to:
[email protected]

P.S: Multiple voting will be rewarded also
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Lets just focus on our target : mintpal.com ... we are now a serious coin ... ECC did a lot of trafic for allcoin and cryptorush ... i think that now they are very happy that they list ECC ... now we dont need to vote on a small exchange anymore ... if they dont list us its ok we already have 7 exchanges .... now we must focus on mintpal.com and china market .

Next move must be the merchants ... but 1st we need a good and trusty exchange

So mintpal here we come

+1, fuck all these scam shit and rush power to mintpal.
Activity: 560
Lets just focus on our target : mintpal.com ... we are now a serious coin ... ECC did a lot of trafic for allcoin and cryptorush ... i think that now they are very happy that they list ECC ... now we dont need to vote on a small exchange anymore ... if they dont list us its ok we already have 7 exchanges .... now we must focus on mintpal.com and china market .

Next move must be the merchants ... but 1st we need a good and trusty exchange

So mintpal here we come
Let's go back MINTPAL
Every one of us, let's vote. Will be real good.
www.mintpal.com/voting
and this is another exchange in china we talk, with another man.

so any moment we can have there new exchange.
这个垃圾平台最好别去。去了这币就灭亡了。。。要上就BTER。。。
We voted for Bter before at least 40 people wrote them to be added vote list, (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0= we offered them also high bounty. Very interesting exchange. When they understand good side of ECC will be too late. We are now making richer one new China exchange :-) Those who are not adding ECC only stupid ones. You can understand. We earn them PoS they reject it Funny...
Activity: 434
there is no vote section they accept only BTC donations. just checked.
"Vote by depositing BTC to it's address. We are adding 1 winner coin each week. If trade volume of added coins is less than 1 BTC/week - we reserve our right to remove it."

I don't know what to say, this is PoS coin we earn you more than you can earn exchanges by simply adding us. By putting such barries bet ween us. You only cutting your own throat.

some of these toy excchanges really are laughable. ^that's just a scam to make you send them BTC. avoid it.
there is no vote section they accept only BTC donations. just checked.
"Vote by depositing BTC to it's address. We are adding 1 winner coin each week. If trade volume of added coins is less than 1 BTC/week - we reserve our right to remove it."

I don't know what to say, this is PoS coin we earn you more than you can earn exchanges by simply adding us. By putting such barries bet ween us. You only cutting your own throat.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
and this is another exchange in china we talk, with another man.

so any moment we can have there new exchange.
这个垃圾平台最好别去。去了这币就灭亡了。。。要上就BTER。。。
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Error!
You have used all of your votes. Please try again in 1 hours time.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

ECCoin added for voting at https://c-cex.com exchange: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote

Lol, volume-less shitty exchange accepting votes for good coin? No way. Just funny.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Regarding getting in China, I think it is extremely important - their economy rules the dark side of Crypto.  What if I get a handful of gorgeous Chinese ECC girls to model with the logo?  I'll work on it today. 

Donations here if you want to support:

EQgDywcyCgo6YimQZdfgF1zi9erhvFPAqi
Looks good idea to me. You do it good, we'll donate.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Regarding getting in China, I think it is extremely important - their economy rules the dark side of Crypto.  What if I get a handful of gorgeous Chinese ECC girls to model with the logo?  I'll work on it today. 

Donations here if you want to support:

EQgDywcyCgo6YimQZdfgF1zi9erhvFPAqi
just voted again on mintpal.......... have you HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Yes + 1 All for one, one for all. Vote time.
www.mintpal.com/voting
{
"blocks" : 28603,
"currentblocksize" : 1231,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : 50.33576257,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 4870982817,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

//Sorry about the downtime for those who were mining with us. The issue was with the hugeeeee single wallet, but now, I have added multiple wallets to ensure this will never happen again. Smiley
+1
I am a noob. I barely understand this POW, POS, etc. Also the timing details, how long to hold, then it is no longer worth it to hold. Instead spend, etc. I think this community need an ELI5 FAQ on how this coin works and why it is better than (name that coin), etc. I would be happy to do it, but like I said, I am a noob! :/  Is anyone willing to do this? We could put it on reddit. That is where many of us noobs hang out and learn about crypto$. You would be looking at a huge investment (and usage) base there. However, it has to be presented in a ELI5 format or it won't help.

BTW, I think this is an awesome coin. I am not sure what sets it apart from its competition (hell I don't even know who the competition is [Mint, Peercoin, what are other POS coins anyway]) but, I like the atmosphere of this group and dev! Oh and Thanks!!!

there is a faq on page one that give you all the info you just need to read : )

Thanks for the reply Gouda! I have read the FAQ SEVERAL times. I think understand it, but its audience is for miners mostly. What I am saying is that there needs to be a FAQ that is directed at people who do not know that there is a wallet file for example. For people that do not know how to change a spark plug. They just know how to drive and turn on the car. MAYBE they know how to pop the trunk. The currect FAQ is perfect for its audience, but who ever creates a very good coin (this is one of them) and markets it to the masses with a ELI5 FAQ, Video, Usage, ETC. Will win this race.

I understand ok. You start we complete as community. I am too busy cant prepare such thing. But i can donate those efforts for sure!

I will work on a rough draft tomorrow. It is getting late tonight. I will post somewhere and you all can help me correct any errors.
Ok thanks. Let's see. I'll do my part.
Jump to: