Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 Win 150 Million 🔶 | (EDOGE) 10/16 unlock - page 2. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm
This is a bit confusing
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
it all depends on the 23rd in ederdelta we will get whether not ,,
and we expect because of all that means sipasi
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
WTF is going on? I thought our token is locked until the 23, but why is someone trading in etherdelta right now?

Did dev just unlocked this token today or what?

do you think who can do that?
yes its dev he did his own buying and selling I do not understand what he actually did.

Demonz - SWARM member
He's trying to create FAKE volume to be listed on CoinMarketCap as first step to get people's attention.
BUT i'm sure lots of people bought bullshit when in Etherdelta.

This token has 0 future, you should know this, don't buy any of it. He already made couple of ETH in etherdelta, so, you'll get nothing by October 23rd.
Activity: 69
when the edoge unlock? in etherdelta error the deposit
Edoge Token is locked for now until 23 October, exactly on 4.00 (UTC). There's no need to wait 1 day from now, just a few hours it will become tradable on etherdelta.
yes sir, edoge 16 unlock and delay 23 october, delay again or not.. im waiting for notif dev
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
When the time finally comes for this token to be unlocked I am pretty sure etherdelta will lag heavily and eDOGE will be on the top 10 tokens by trading volume. I know cause I got mine primed and ready.  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
price edoge on etherdelta is very interactive i think , if was open for unlock all people sell another this token.
yea i think if not late for airdrop last day get 5.000.0000 Edoge
congratulation for all on join airdrop on edoge i think lucky ,
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Edoge Token is locked for now until 23 October, exactly on 4.00 (UTC). There's no need to wait 1 day from now, just a few hours it will become tradable on etherdelta.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Why the transaction is not, this is a very strange question, is there a problem with the smart contract Mody
Activity: 219
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
few hour till the price massacre! hope anything goes in the right direction but i am highly doubtful about..
well, didn't invest anything but it would be nice to have a little gain on free money ;-)
Activity: 98
10062Total Entries
2Hours Left
Activity: 493
WTF is going on? I thought our token is locked until the 23, but why is someone trading in etherdelta right now?

do you think who can do that?
yes its dev he did his own buying and selling I do not understand what he actually did.

Demonz - SWARM member
Activity: 92

what do you think ?  Huh Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Activity: 92
Hi dev. When will be unlock the edoge?

when the price will dump, you are welcome  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Who does not want to have five million, but its value seems to be low
Activity: 7
Hi dev. When will be unlock the edoge?
Activity: 560
all waited and impatient with the edoge tokens on the market
what will happen ....?
I hope edoge as well as another successful aidrop token
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
let's see on the 23rd if there are no more delays and how the exchange movement in etherdelta
Activity: 6
doge coin is not really to force, obviously the eth 2.0 fork will not give the same force, said the project did not expect
Pages:
Jump to: