Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 Win 150 Million 🔶 | (EDOGE) 10/16 unlock - page 3. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Looks good, the funds raised is not great, but similar projects seem like a lot of this is a problem Undecided Undecided
Activity: 10
Good luck to the project, devs.
Activity: 49
where had exchange?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
great airdrop. I wish good luck to the project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
wow very good achievement of this project, and unfortunately i have to miss airdrop, very good progress, hopefully progress to be better for the future, good luck
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
We need active market in order to bring people and investment in the project which is possible if the token is free to be traded on exchange. I hope on 23rd it will unlocked without further delay. This is the possible reason why this thread has lost momentum and interest as people were expecting other things.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I have lost about 10 dollar on etherdelta I cant deposit bad jump always even I set the gas to 30 gwei.
The tokens is locked , So every time you will try to send it out of your address it will fail but the fee will still be paid since it is not miners fault .
Why there is such a high volume at EtherDelta, but the tokens are still locked? The devs are dumping on the followers heads?
Deva claimed on Telegram that the token is unlocked for early adopters , But the way the trade happening it is easy to see that deva is just buying selling to and from himself to create a fake volume .

Is there anyway to know if your token is locked or unlocked other than try to send it?

thank you
Activity: 98
Total Entries
Hours Left
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
I have lost about 10 dollar on etherdelta I cant deposit bad jump always even I set the gas to 30 gwei.
The tokens is locked , So every time you will try to send it out of your address it will fail but the fee will still be paid since it is not miners fault .
Why there is such a high volume at EtherDelta, but the tokens are still locked? The devs are dumping on the followers heads?
Deva claimed on Telegram that the token is unlocked for early adopters , But the way the trade happening it is easy to see that deva is just buying selling to and from himself to create a fake volume .

You are so right bro. but the brighter side of things here is that when this token is unlocked our selling price would be high. That's basically what dev wants to accomplish create the demand and sell high everybody wins.   Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 141
can i join? now?
9022 Total Entries and only 43 hours left!!!
8386  Total Entries and only 3 days left!@
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Why a atherdelta are error..?? I will deposite..
6638  Total Entries and 6 days left!
OK, we got 6090 Total Entries, only 7 days left, who will win this contest ?
got my drop thanx dev what next

next is win this 50M eDOGE!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
got my drop thanx dev what next
Pages:
Jump to: