Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency - page 17. (Read 26390 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Well, yes, now new ASICs are mined through the processor, video cards have already faded into the background
It is clear that such a many billionth industry like mining will not stand still ... constantly coming up with new options that can increase profitability with ever-increasing complexity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
This is yes, the project should have its own feature, which people will follow, show mining on the other hand
Without an exclusive feature, this project will be lost in a crowd of similar projects ... It is necessary to have something unique and special!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
In order for miners to start seriously getting involved in these projects, the development team must offer the market something essential and innovative. Hope we take it away!
But to organize it just the most difficult. There are many interesting and promising projects but few people get to find a real use for their products.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think that when the growth of the entire market begins, the price of coins will grow many times. Now is a very good time to make purchases of coins.
These are engaged in major market players. They created this panic and take advantage of the situation, buying up crypto assets for a pittance.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
It looks like there is still quite a lot to be done, because the softcap still far enough and sale also recently reached 822 ETH. You may need some promotion to attract more investors, probably like advertising and airdrop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Predicting what will happen next with the market is not possible because the market behaves completely is not clear. Even experienced traders do not understand what is happening now.
Activity: 308
Who knows how it will be next, whether there will be growth or everything will remain the same, we will only find out next year.
I think we will see growth early next year. Immediately after the end of the New Year holidays. The market has already been waiting for the pump.
It is also possible that many people talk about growth next year, but it’s hard to understand when it will be, the course will be different every day.
Yes, most likely it will be very slow,and there is no need to wait for a very rapid growth of market prices
Activity: 182
Who knows how it will be next, whether there will be growth or everything will remain the same, we will only find out next year.
I think we will see growth early next year. Immediately after the end of the New Year holidays. The market has already been waiting for the pump.
It is also possible that many people talk about growth next year, but it’s hard to understand when it will be, the course will be different every day.
Activity: 119
Interesting information, most interesting is how it will affect the price in the future
I think that when the growth of the entire market begins, the price of coins will grow many times. Now is a very good time to make purchases of coins.
Well, because a lot of people have made popular tokens on stock exchanges and will be waiting for growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Those who have been watching the crypto market for a long time know that at such moments as now it is necessary to actively invest in crypto projects.
It is clear that crypto whales are now actively buying coins. To do this, they staged a dump in the crypto market.
Now there are a lot of people who buy tokens and hold, and then of course sell them and invest in projects.
although this is a very correct decision, for small holders of coins this output will be optimal
Activity: 196
Those who have been watching the crypto market for a long time know that at such moments as now it is necessary to actively invest in crypto projects.
It is clear that crypto whales are now actively buying coins. To do this, they staged a dump in the crypto market.
Now there are a lot of people who buy tokens and hold, and then of course sell them and invest in projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And who is smart, bought tokens and sits waiting for growth, then as you like, I personally see this as a benefit
Buy and wait for the price growth is the right strategy. It is the most advantageous and can bring a serious profit. It's a pity not everyone has enough excerpts to hold their coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Interesting information, most interesting is how it will affect the price in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 136
They just realized that mine was no longer profitable, therefore they sell their farms
And they do it in vain ... because the current situation is artificially created and aimed at simple ordinary investors and miners leaving the market.
This is yes, all this can be done artificially to reduce investment in the project, but why
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
They just realized that mine was no longer profitable, therefore they sell their farms
And they do it in vain ... because the current situation is artificially created and aimed at simple ordinary investors and miners leaving the market.
Activity: 119
I think that due to the possibility of mining coins on almost any computer can attract a lot of users.
CPU mining looks much more attractive than mining GPU. I think that this direction contributes to a better decentralization of the coin.
Well, yes, now new ASICs are mined through the processor, video cards have already faded into the background
Activity: 126
I think that due to the possibility of mining coins on almost any computer can attract a lot of users.
CPU mining looks much more attractive than mining GPU. I think that this direction contributes to a better decentralization of the coin.
Activity: 182
Today, the entire market is waiting for a trend change. I think that we expect a serious increase in the value of crypto assets. Now is a very good time to buy.
I agree that in future there will be a lot more profit than with a stable market, I think so many people do
Activity: 110
Given the current prices in the crypto market, many people who were engaged in mining generally refused to do this occupation.
In order for miners to start seriously getting involved in these projects, the development team must offer the market something essential and innovative. Hope we take it away!
This is yes, the project should have its own feature, which people will follow, show mining on the other hand
Pages:
Jump to: