Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 26420 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
you may be right that Twitter banned free advertising projects and ICO, but the block was random, 5-10 percent of those involved in advertising did not receive a block, and many blocked those who did not participate in it
I don’t understand why Twitter plays these games with blocking user accounts? What do they care what people write in their tweets? Cryptocurrency did not do anything wrong.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Even now everyone knows and understands that the fall of the market in 2018 is a completely artificial process that was created and managed by major players in the crypto market. I hope that soon everything will change for the better!
All hope to see a turnaround in the market. I do not know what will happen if this does not happen. I do not even want to think about this situation. It seems to me that the entire cryptocurrency industry is in danger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
The state of the market does not depend on any simple user, usually those who are overwhelmed with large sums, they can control the market
The fact that the crypto market is completely susceptible to various manipulations by the big players or as they are called crypto whales ... this is no longer a secret.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
Blocking Twitter accounts associated with cryptocurrencies was part of the overall plan to change the trend in the market and create a negative information background.
Why did you think that the blocking Twitter accounts have association with crypto will help?
I don't see reasonable correlations between them and the ability to change the trend of crypto market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
they did not interfere with them, but why the Twitter company did so and blocked many accounts of hunters, it is still exactly unknown, and maybe someone and interfered
Blocking Twitter accounts associated with cryptocurrencies was part of the overall plan to change the trend in the market and create a negative information background.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think it would be great if the developers allocated a budget for a large-scale advertising campaign. It seems to me that a good and generous bounty and aedrop would not fit!
That's for sure. Such companies always benefit the project. especially if they are entrusted with the conduct of professionals.
Activity: 110
So, what is happening here? As I can see, the bounty of this project is not popular... What are you planning to do in addition to the bounty campaign in order to advertise your project?
now bounty is not very popular, especially after the introduction of merit for jr. Member-which excluded a lot of bots, and the mass blocking of Twitter accounts also reduced the popularity of bounty

Tons of scams have reduced the popularity of bounty, as well, as falling market.
Yes, the last half of the year was a lot of fraud. We can say that 70% of the projects turned out to be a Scam. Maybe next year will be better.
Well here we will not do anything, only our attentiveness will help in this, in order to understand which project is real and which is not.

I would say that 70% is even a way too low number. There are many more scams than that.
Well, in any case, most of the market is either a scam project or people just collect money for themselves.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
So, what is happening here? As I can see, the bounty of this project is not popular... What are you planning to do in addition to the bounty campaign in order to advertise your project?
now bounty is not very popular, especially after the introduction of merit for jr. Member-which excluded a lot of bots, and the mass blocking of Twitter accounts also reduced the popularity of bounty

Tons of scams have reduced the popularity of bounty, as well, as falling market.
Yes, the last half of the year was a lot of fraud. We can say that 70% of the projects turned out to be a Scam. Maybe next year will be better.
Well here we will not do anything, only our attentiveness will help in this, in order to understand which project is real and which is not.

I would say that 70% is even a way too low number. There are many more scams than that.
Activity: 196

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

Activity: 136
I think it would be great if the developers allocated a budget for a large-scale advertising campaign. It seems to me that a good and generous bounty and aedrop would not fit!
It is logical that very much depends on advertising in the future; a good marketer should do his job.
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
That's clear! It remains a small matter - to find this very source of cheap electricity. And even better absolutely free )))
It seems to me that the value of basic cryptocurrency will soon increase. And after them the whole market will grow. Again, cryptocurrency prices will be high and the miner will not care how much electricity costs)))

Why do you think so? As for me, we will see even lower price for BTC in the next year. $1.500 I think

Yes, I will not believe in such a bitcoin price, I very much doubt that it will be at such a low price, it is unlikely

Just wait for February when SEC will postpone the time they need to give the world their decision 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Of course, much depends on the state and on the government, when they truly recognize it can change a lot in the world of cryptocurrency
It is possible that this will happen much earlier than we can imagine. The world is now on the verge of tremendous change. A new economy is being built. Therefore, the future cryptocurrency!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
they did not interfere with them, but why the Twitter company did so and blocked many accounts of hunters, it is still exactly unknown, and maybe someone and interfered
It’s really not clear about twitter ... if the blocking on Facebook is caused by the fact that Facebook is going to release its own cryptocurrency and thus prevents competitors from advertising, then Twitter has not announced anything about its plans to release its own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Now investors have problems not only in the crypto market ... the stock market has also been falling for a long time. And I believe that the crypto market has more chances to grow than the stock market.
By the way the situation in the stock market is even worse than in the crypto market. I think that the crypto market has more chances to recover faster and show growth.
Perhaps so, the massive decline in the markets is something new, for a long time this was not
Activity: 119
Twitter has already started to fight bounty companies for about six months, although they didn’t interfere with them, but there’s no choice
Perhaps the complaints were going on, I just think the rules of twitter state that this kind of advertising is prohibited, or to be more precise, free
you may be right that Twitter banned free advertising projects and ICO, but the block was random, 5-10 percent of those involved in advertising did not receive a block, and many blocked those who did not participate in it
I don’t know how they define it and why random people get an account block, Twitter can also understand their policies, everywhere there are rules
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Twitter has already started to fight bounty companies for about six months, although they didn’t interfere with them, but there’s no choice
Perhaps the complaints were going on, I just think the rules of twitter state that this kind of advertising is prohibited, or to be more precise, free
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I am more than sure that all the news on the account of the fall of the crypto currency in the future is fake
Even now everyone knows and understands that the fall of the market in 2018 is a completely artificial process that was created and managed by major players in the crypto market. I hope that soon everything will change for the better!
Pages:
Jump to: