Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 26390 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
As a good option, the company may develop its future generation mining equipment in the future.
Activity: 182
I heard that they are releasing new equipment in China for mining, the guys know a lot about it, it would be interesting to try
The fact that the development of new equipment for mining continues only suggests that the market is not dead and is on pause. soon will restart.
I think mining will resume its popularity in a couple of years, the main thing is to find the right approach.
Let's hope in some circles he still lives with people and they follow the news from the world of mining
Activity: 126
I heard that they are releasing new equipment in China for mining, the guys know a lot about it, it would be interesting to try
The fact that the development of new equipment for mining continues only suggests that the market is not dead and is on pause. soon will restart.
I think mining will resume its popularity in a couple of years, the main thing is to find the right approach.
I saw mining farms on YouTube surveyors, then people still have equipment, even on video cards, although they say that this is the last century
People in the past have bought equipment and therefore are still in demand.
I saw mining farms on YouTube surveyors, then people still have equipment, even on video cards, although they say that this is the last century
Activity: 112
The market is not dead, it is just now in a state of freezing, there are people who use it, but they are few, just lost faith in it
I think in a couple of years about mining will remember everything again, the equipment is constantly being updated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 110
In the entire market, there are constantly falling and rising, here you need to catch the right moment and buy tokens
Because right now, it's a great time to make your investment in cryptocurrencies and tokens of crypto projects. Many people are now actively buying digital assets.
Perhaps this project will change the opinion of some people and remind you of how it used to be mine and make good profits.
In any case, there are those people who will be fans of mining, maybe it is not as profitable as before, but it works
I even saw on the forum how people were selling equipment in Moscow, there are still customers, and some people know about it for the first time.
Activity: 119
In the entire market, there are constantly falling and rising, here you need to catch the right moment and buy tokens
Because right now, it's a great time to make your investment in cryptocurrencies and tokens of crypto projects. Many people are now actively buying digital assets.
Perhaps this project will change the opinion of some people and remind you of how it used to be mine and make good profits.
In any case, there are those people who will be fans of mining, maybe it is not as profitable as before, but it works
Trends are going very fast, and most of the people who worked on mining went to the trading exchanges
Activity: 196
Simply put, now costs more from mining than the income itself, and agree with Bitcoin, the price has fallen in various ways
Agree that Bitcoin fell in price more than once, but always recovered. When the market returns to new heights and mining will again gain a surge in popularity among users.
I think this project can reincarnate mining, just we will see and then we will see how it will be
Activity: 110
Simply put, now costs more from mining than the income itself, and agree with Bitcoin, the price has fallen in various ways
Agree that Bitcoin fell in price more than once, but always recovered. When the market returns to new heights and mining will again gain a surge in popularity among users.
I have seen various Bitcoin drops, it constantly has no stability, although like the whole market, the one who can wait can always wait
Activity: 78
In fact, if you choose the right equipment for mining, you can earn it, just now it is a bit more expensive than it was before
I still think it's not about the equipment. The price of bitcoin has fallen dozens of times, and the complexity increased. Plus the price of electricity has also increased. Hence, such a low or even negative profitability of mining.
I agree, when electricity prices increased from 2 times and immediately mining went to second place for people...
With this, it has become much more difficult to mine tokens, it’s a fact, many friends started complaining about mining
At one time, cloud mining was popular, without the cost of equipment and electricity
In fact, if you choose the right equipment for mining, you can earn it, just now it is a bit more expensive than it was before
I still think it's not about the equipment. The price of bitcoin has fallen dozens of times, and the complexity increased. Plus the price of electricity has also increased. Hence, such a low or even negative profitability of mining.
I agree, when electricity prices increased from 2 times and immediately mining went to second place for people...
With this, it has become much more difficult to mine tokens, it’s a fact, many friends started complaining about mining
Pages:
Jump to: