Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 26390 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
An excellent project and a great prospect for the future. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the growth of the project.
Activity: 119
i like the features of the coin, they are really pulling but how or which mechanisms shall be used to protect this coin from inflation and deflation once it hits the market.
Well, in fact, the main thing is that behind this project was a working prototype. Then the token will have great liquidity and its price will go up constantly.
The main thing is that tokens in the future will trade and know about it, then the price will gradually increase
Activity: 238
i like the features of the coin, they are really pulling but how or which mechanisms shall be used to protect this coin from inflation and deflation once it hits the market.
Well, in fact, the main thing is that behind this project was a working prototype. Then the token will have great liquidity and its price will go up constantly.
Now there is a lot of competition in this market. And I have seen a lot of similar projects, but I don’t understand why this particular project should be the best.
In any project, as elsewhere, it has its own peculiarity, there are many competitors, in time we will see the result ourselves
Activity: 182
Now there is a lot of competition in this market. And I have seen a lot of similar projects, but I don’t understand why this particular project should be the best.
Well, I see that many investors have already supported the project. I think paying dividends attracts people. So you can create a good passive income.
Of course they will support, the broadcast is constantly growing, this can be seen from the market itself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Well, I see that many investors have already supported the project. I think paying dividends attracts people. So you can create a good passive income.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Activity: 196
since 2010, the crypto industry has experienced a situation similar to 2018 4 or 5 times. And believe me there were falls and more and lasting longer... In the future, everything will be fine!
By the way, today is Bitcoin's anniversary. Today marks exactly 10 years since Bitcoin was launched! During this time, it was enough to rise and fall.
Time passes very quickly, 10 years have passed so quickly, I remember when Bitcoin was still at $ 12, but now it has grown hundreds of times.
yes it has risen thousands of dollars and then crashed thousands of dollars, but am happy that is holding now and maybe now it is the time to see it starting to move up.
Everyone is waiting for a trend change in the market. But so far nothing is happening and I see no prerequisites why this should happen. I will follow the market dynamics, but I must say that now is the optimal time to buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
The idea of ​​the company is interesting, Ineed to see what it is about in more detail. Do they already have a working product?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
since 2010, the crypto industry has experienced a situation similar to 2018 4 or 5 times. And believe me there were falls and more and lasting longer... In the future, everything will be fine!
By the way, today is Bitcoin's anniversary. Today marks exactly 10 years since Bitcoin was launched! During this time, it was enough to rise and fall.
Time passes very quickly, 10 years have passed so quickly, I remember when Bitcoin was still at $ 12, but now it has grown hundreds of times.
yes it has risen thousands of dollars and then crashed thousands of dollars, but am happy that is holding now and maybe now it is the time to see it starting to move up.
Activity: 144
Hi guys. Is the demo version already available? I would like to see how this all works. Is there any information on this? Or you can give a link to the demo version.
Yes, the site has a roadmap and you can explore all aspects about it. But even now I see the perspective of this project.
Activity: 350
Hi guys. Is the demo version already available? I would like to see how this all works. Is there any information on this? Or you can give a link to the demo version.
Activity: 183
Already know when tokens will be on exchanges? and with what exchanges are you negotiating cooperation? I would be very interested.
I have not heard any news regarding the listing yet, but perhaps the time has not come yet. I will follow the project and wait for news from the developers.
Activity: 159
Already know when tokens will be on exchanges? and with what exchanges are you negotiating cooperation? I would be very interested.
Activity: 271
An interesting project. Although I do not consider mining as a very profitable occupation in 2019. But judging by the activity of investors, I am mistaken. Many people find this as profitable as possible.
Activity: 364
I see now the project has very solid partners. Such agreements will allow the project to take its rightful place in this market.
Do they already have a registration as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I would like to know that everything is fine with the legal part of the issue.
Activity: 191
I see now the project has very solid partners. Such agreements will allow the project to take its rightful place in this market.
Activity: 308
The market is managed by someone who has a lot of money and who buys or sells his tokens, and we just have to watch and gain experience
it has long been known that the market is subject to manipulation,and we must study the timely entry and exit from the market, so as not to panic and not to lose their money
It's easy to say, but hard to do. One must have knowledge, one must have vast experience. Most people just lose their money.
of course this is a very difficult science, but it must be studied,especially who is associated with the crypto industry-in order not to lose their earned coins on this forum
Most likely you are right. But I like that this project allows you to invest in mining. I think this can be as effective as possible if developers have access to cheap electrical publishing.
judging by the reaction of investors, the project will be successful. Many people trust this project and want to make money on it. It says a lot.
of course,developers are interested in profit, everyone in this world wants to earn
and the fact that this project has good prospects and interest of investors is very remarkable
Activity: 336
The market is managed by someone who has a lot of money and who buys or sells his tokens, and we just have to watch and gain experience
it has long been known that the market is subject to manipulation,and we must study the timely entry and exit from the market, so as not to panic and not to lose their money
It's easy to say, but hard to do. One must have knowledge, one must have vast experience. Most people just lose their money.
of course this is a very difficult science, but it must be studied,especially who is associated with the crypto industry-in order not to lose their earned coins on this forum
Most likely you are right. But I like that this project allows you to invest in mining. I think this can be as effective as possible if developers have access to cheap electrical publishing.
judging by the reaction of investors, the project will be successful. Many people trust this project and want to make money on it. It says a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: