Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 26. (Read 115086 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
when plan EgaaS coin added to exchange, i have small eGaas coin
still open plan second ico selling

I think what they are working on now is listing on exchange, I don't think second ICO is on the table presently

If there will be an upcoming second ICO. I suggest they should just do it thru bittrex.

This is suggestion sounds great if they would go through bittrex than we will be able to trade our tokens right after the finish agreed with you.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

I think what they are working on now is listing on exchange, I don't think second ICO is on the table presently

If there will be an upcoming second ICO. I suggest they should just do it thru bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Devs work on API. Because of unique blockchain is too difficult for exchangers to implement EGS. As far as API is done, coins will be listed  Cool

Glad to hear this news you are coming with totally new technology but why you don't have hype about this?

You must start a promo campaign to spread the word about unique blockchain so you can get more bigger investors for future ICO.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Devs work on API. Because of unique blockchain is too difficult for exchangers to implement EGS. As far as API is done, coins will be listed  Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 700
Merit: 563
Activity: 734
Sorry but couldn't find any Instructions: How do I claim my EGS?
Activity: 742
I am bitter that it takes more then 4 months,  but at the same time I know there were bounties looking to escape and early ico who took a serious bonus. I have to admit it would be interesting to see the market reaction and welcoming for the coin.
Activity: 868
I don't know those calling for second ICO, do you think any sane investor would invest into this considering the action of the developers after the ICO. I think they should work on exchange and work on other solutions, we have so many successful projects without ICO funds that is doing quite well in the space
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
ICO will be hold when the good-working version of platform is ready. You are right, we don't want to propose not completed soft. It will not have any sense

Good luck I hope this time you will come with better solution I bought some from round 1 but waiting to hear some news.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
It is good news hear something from team. I hope you finish that soon.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
If the team is lack of funds ,can become a big whale speculation on the exchange,like polo
You'll make a lot of money

You are funny. You must have no experience trading in polo? They only have little coins available to trade. Simply it means they don't easily add coins. You can't pay them either just to list you coin. Bribery is possible though but should be very big as polo right now is the new number one exchange in crypto.
Activity: 200
ICO will be hold when the good-working version of platform is ready. You are right, we don't want to propose not completed soft. It will not have any sense
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I agree that it would be nonsense to hit the exchanges before the second round of ico start. It was expected in march but there is still no information and no specific date
Activity: 175
finally some good news, but i think guys better to start 2nd ico round before go on exchanges, because if your coins already will be on exchanges, on 2nd round of ico you will fail with crowdfunding:/ so better now start some social bounty campaign to promote information

Hi eGaas, There's no need for a 2nd ICO. Just hard fork and cut the coin supply in half.
This will increase the value; story over.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
finally some good news, but i think guys better to start 2nd ico round before go on exchanges, because if your coins already will be on exchanges, on 2nd round of ico you will fail with crowdfunding:/ so better now start some social bounty campaign to promote information
Activity: 742
Good to inspire some courage into the investors.
AFAIK any exchange can be good as soon as it does progress with the asset itself. Be it on a higher scale.
Activity: 658
Hi guys! We are here! please follow us on FB, there you can find updates and other news https://www.facebook.com/EgaasProject/

We are working on API for exchangers. As soon as API is ready, the tokens will be added

Now than never, it is good decision the team has come to, why would they decided to hold investors ransom for this long period with no positive news coming into the space, I hope the token get listed on a good exchange
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also am ready to see ninja enlisting on some really good reputed exchange as per updates released by the team. It will bring back all the confidence and new investment as well. This is very good news what i saw today in this project. I appreciate it a lot.
Activity: 826
Hi guys! We are here! please follow us on FB, there you can find updates and other news https://www.facebook.com/EgaasProject/

We are working on API for exchangers. As soon as API is ready, the tokens will be added

Finally we hear some news from official person so I will wait to hear more exciting news about the future of this project. Good luck keep it up and have a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: