Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eGaaS: Electronic Government as a Service - page 24. (Read 115086 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
We will share with you all news concerning ICO and bounty, don't worry Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
True, investors are looking at some positive news about being available on some exchange to do trade with it. It seems team don't have any intention to take the token on any exchange yet. This will not wise going for another ICO without gaining trust of investors those already invested in first round.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Great minds call for eGaaS almost as real as their ideas.

"Governing society

To really dig in, De Filippi has to look at humanity a little bit differently.

"It actually changes a little bit the way we go about society, when you use technology as opposed to regulation," she said.

She's been studying the advantages and drawbacks of governing through technology (as opposed to regulation) for some time. For example, in the context of blockchain, she's been trying to work out how smart contracts could change laws and regulations."
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Not easy for ICO investors, you can't be listed on exchange, it is painful to investors, have to accept the reality.
Why look for an exchange? what benefit does that bring you.
When it goes on the market, it will go with its full use for countries and governments. The state bills news is a couple of months behind and other news,  but is what egaas goes after. They worked those $$$ and if blockchain is as it is, it can moon.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When exactly will be in exchange? Does anyone know?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
News inbound about testnet. I'm guessing this is one of the last stages? EGaaS appearing to the world

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1973566-what-is-the-testnet-
This news has been around for a long time and many have read it, but everyone here wants this project to go well, and doing the things that people really want in exchange, it's time for the egaas to be in a great exchange, like Poloniex and Bittrex ..

It seems the offing egaas will enter an exchanger . I hope the value of high prices . Make egaas successful ~
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
News inbound about testnet. I'm guessing this is one of the last stages? EGaaS appearing to the world

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1973566-what-is-the-testnet-
This news has been around for a long time and many have read it, but everyone here wants this project to go well, and doing the things that people really want in exchange, it's time for the egaas to be in a great exchange, like Poloniex and Bittrex ..

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I stopped following when i heard of the second ICO. Was it a rumour? or they change their mind. All this alpha and bet stage wont be working in future of crowdsale
Chill and let the Egaas team do their job guys.... meanwhile lets take another profit from another coin ... lets save your EGS for the future...

Quote for truth. EGaaS has broad implementation, so speaking that makes you sick is a profanity to the good perspective this project has if Is implemented. Read their blogs, take part of Facebook, etc.

What matter is that they are aware of your stress. So chill out.
Activity: 658
Hello guys! eGaaS hsas special unique blockchain, that's why it's difficult enough to implement it into exchagoers. That's why our devs work on API. It takes some time.

Sorry to say this, what is special about this project, secial is use to market a defected product, I'm sick and tire of hearing this same rhetorics everytime
Hello guys! eGaaS hsas special unique blockchain, that's why it's difficult enough to implement it into exchagoers. That's why our devs work on API. It takes some time.
Activity: 514
cannot waiting egaas on the big trading volume exchange like bittrex

This coin failed to get listed in any small exchanges at least and you are expecting bittrex? Possible if you donate.  Grin

Does the team / dev egaas not want to try to add coin to liqui.io?
How to get listed on those when they are building the api? be glad it is sophisticated, thus might get on a good deal exchange. What we could forsee, in this situation,  is that btc might reach 1.5-2k $$$ before Egs are on the market.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child

This coin failed to get listed in any small exchanges at least and you are expecting bittrex? Possible if you donate.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I think the idea of second ICO should not come up now, the team need to show they are capable of delivering on what was promised initially, nobody would invest into the second ICO unless there is something on ground.
True, I also like-minded with you, with the ICO first they run a lot of people to invest for this project, but if they run the ICO to-2, worrying all invetor to invest in ICO them, seeing things like this no explanation in exchange for offering themselves in exchange good ..

I'm Not entirely sure about that. The Second ICO starts March 1st but with the slow development and Updates from the team, Not sure they'll get as much as they got during first ICO.

Well Yobit,and MERCATOX has rejected eGaas and c-cex till now no one give a vote there and team doing to get crypropia no result yet but i wanted to know do you pay them for listing i mean for cryptopia ? how about novaexchange whether it has contacted them , not much choice for egaas i guess

A Project like Egaas should have Little or No difficulties getting listed on Exchange. If Free listing aren't coming through, The team is capable of getting paid listing for their token.

Are you serious and so sure that they have little or no difficulty? Actually IMO the truth is the opposite, they can hardly list the token to an exchange, many bounty players can't sell for tokens, or ICO investors.

it is just a matter of luck and luck can be come through our hard work and continuity.
Pages:
Jump to: