Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 3. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

The bounty campaign is open for different categories. This is good, I hope that the distribution of awards will be fair.

in fact, one of the most promising bounty companies I've seen so far. I think it will be possible to obtain a very good income in this way.
Activity: 25

How long will the bounty campaign last? I would like to support the project to earn some tokens. Can the rewards be expected this year?

I'm already taking part in the bounty program. but I would like to understand when I will receive my tokens and when there will be a listing on exchanges.
Activity: 29
tell please your Protocol is already applied in practice in any organizations? and what is the support of the government of India?
Activity: 58
I will continue to monitor how it will all work in practice. judging by the list of partners and the work of the team, this is one of the best projects this year.
Activity: 112

Everything goes according to plan. The team was able to attract many developers to the platform. I think that their interaction with the project will be very promising.

I am also impressed that the team is as public as possible and takes part in many international conferences. I think that the project has a great future.
Activity: 34

Only the beginning of the project development, and there are already many participants for further use of the Protocol. I think that the team was able to offer very high quality characteristics.

in fact, the list of partners impresses me and I think that it will be possible to draw conclusions about the success of the project now.

After the launch of MainNet, the community can hear about the first startups and partner application development. I think that this part of the project development will be the main proof success Eleven01.

and when will the listing be on exchanges? already have any information about this or not.? this is also a very important point.
What categories of business companies can now join your TestNet? Do you continue to expand the list of earliest partners?
Activity: 58
The team provides important support to their community. I saw a manual for the development of dapps. I think this will increase the number of interesting startups in Eleven01.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Eleven01 project is being developed for use in startups, as I understand it, only in the region of India ? Does the project team plan to reach other countries if it succeeds?
Activity: 112
I read that you support the training of new developers. Are you planning to add new features for beginners?
Activity: 34
I think that holding an ICO for the Eleven01 project will help increase the crypto community in India. It is likely that the token will be popularized thanks to new startups placed on the network.
How often do projects from this region participate in ICO? I just haven't faced the potential of blockchain startups in this country before. If Eleven01 successfully complete its development, then I think we will hear about many ICO for India.
Activity: 27
After the launch of MainNet, the community can hear about the first startups and partner application development. I think that this part of the project development will be the main proof success Eleven01.
Activity: 28
The bounty campaign is open for different categories. This is good, I hope that the distribution of awards will be fair.
Activity: 35
The IT Department of the Telangan state government has signed a cooperation agreement with Tech Mahindra to develop the Eleven01 blockchain platform for startups. I think that such purposeful work on the introduction of blockchain technology will quickly expand to other regions.
That would be great. The number of users for applications will grow rapidly, and the token will bring good profits. I'm counting on that.
Activity: 44
Only the beginning of the project development, and there are already many participants for further use of the Protocol. I think that the team was able to offer very high quality characteristics.
Activity: 59
Everything goes according to plan. The team was able to attract many developers to the platform. I think that their interaction with the project will be very promising.
Activity: 292
Merit: 252
I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.
Man, I remember when it was the governments we were attempting to escape.
Activity: 30
Cool with an indian project. Are you out of testnet?
As I understand it, MainNet is not running yet. But you can find details about the network characteristics here
https://explorer.eleven01.io
Activity: 22
Attracting an investment Fund for startups that will use the Protocol is an important event that may interest participants to collaborate with Eleven01.
Pages:
Jump to: