Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Eleven01 | Blockchain for the next billion | MIT Team | Government backed - page 4. (Read 11876 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 116
Government departments can use blockchain technology to provide transparency and mitigate fraud in government agencies. And it is good to see that India is committed to this.

If a government wants a cryptocurrency for such a purpose, be sure that currency will be a centralized one which can no longer call cryptocurrency.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I was attracted by the prospect of the platform and testing the Eleven01 Protocol. The launch of the project can happen quickly if investors support your idea.
the project is to collect hard cap $ 10 million. This is quite a significant amount. But I think that there are a number of partners who will be able to provide support for the project to interest new investors in the development of the project.
The team did not say how much money has already been collected during the private sale? I read that there is some information about the completion of the private sale on July 31. I hope that there will be a message about this event on Twitter or Telegram.
On Twitter, I see new developments that speak to the team's involvement in new performances and different categories of the bounty campaign. The results of the private sale have not yet been made public. In the Telegrams I read, the team continues to collect investments.
Activity: 22
I was attracted by the prospect of the platform and testing the Eleven01 Protocol. The launch of the project can happen quickly if investors support your idea.
the project is to collect hard cap $ 10 million. This is quite a significant amount. But I think that there are a number of partners who will be able to provide support for the project to interest new investors in the development of the project.
The team did not say how much money has already been collected during the private sale? I read that there is some information about the completion of the private sale on July 31. I hope that there will be a message about this event on Twitter or Telegram.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
OP, the "REPORT TO MODERATOR" link is not there for decorative reasons. USE IT!

PEOPLE BE WARNED FOR THIS PROJECT. Thread consist only of bumpers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
I have met early information on how the team initially launched the project, and government support in the two India states has indeed been provided.
But, I cannot find any official announcement or news that have been confirmed by the government. How can trust to what is the team is claming while there is nothing to prove that? Is there any thing I am missing? Is there any link?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I would absolutely steer clear of any project that hired such a cheeseball bumping service. This entire thread is newbie accounts talking to each other about nothing. Good projects stand out on their own merit and don't need to hire dumb spammers to bump their thread for them. Only scams use this tactic.

INVESTOR BE WARNED!
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
Will the project get affected by the recent news I heard about crypto being banned in India? This is a project that is very promising and I hope that it won't have any effect at all.
Activity: 15
I think that the launch of the Eleven01 platform will assess the market of blockchain startups in India. If the 1101 token is used by all developers for commercial purposes, then the token consumption will be huge.
Activity: 37
Now I see that India has begun to actively develop IT-technologies in its region and training in universities allows you to take a free course studying blockchain technology. In my opinion, Eleven 01 will open its platform very timely.
Activity: 31
The development of the Eleven01 blockchain is of interest to many companies that can improve their work using the characteristics of the network. I think that the project has a great future.
I think that the project developers have chosen the right strategy for the introduction of blockchain technology in their region. And with the support of all partners, can become a global participant in this market.
Activity: 10
I read that two regions in India could start using blockchain technology to modernize processes in land relations departments. This is a great perspective for an application that is developing Eleven01.
Activity: 56
I think that holding an ICO for the Eleven01 project will help increase the crypto community in India. It is likely that the token will be popularized thanks to new startups placed on the network.
Activity: 36
The prospect of adding 1 billion users to the Eleven01 is very interesting for investors. But it is still unclear when that time will come.
I think that interest in the project is growing. During the period of the private sale, the Eleven 01 community expanded significantly. I think that the collected investments will bring the creators of the project closer to their goal.
Yes, I have recently seen activity among community members in telegram chat. I am glad that the team was able to attract attention with its successful presentation of instructions for developers.
The team tries to provide the best possible support to those developers who are looking for a reliable platform for their applications. I think this is correct and quite logical.
This is a great start to the next stage. When the team is able to complete the development of the platform, many applications for MainNet Live can already be presented.
Activity: 31
The IT Department of the Telangan state government has signed a cooperation agreement with Tech Mahindra to develop the Eleven01 blockchain platform for startups. I think that such purposeful work on the introduction of blockchain technology will quickly expand to other regions.
Activity: 56
According to the first results, we can judge the further success of the project development. At this stage, the team showed very good results.
Activity: 29
I have already seen interesting products that will be developed on the basis of the Eleven01 Protocol. And this happens at the testing stage. It looks very promising.
Activity: 21
There are a large number of registered developers, says the project team. Will they be able to offer their developments for commercial use during the network test?
I think that this process will depend on the readiness of the platform. Now the platform is going through a verification stage, so maybe soon the community will have access to the developers ' proposals.
The team needs to raise investment and to make a listing of the token in order to complete all the stages of development and begin commercialization of the projects.
Activity: 55
High-quality projects can quickly get support from major investors. Now is the stage of private sale. Any information on her success?
Activity: 42
I've seen the team update the Newsletter, but there are no new events for July yet. It is very interesting what we will be able to see by the end of 2019.
Activity: 26
The project team demonstrated the simplicity of creating a Dapp for its Protocol. I think their help will allow many developers to see the benefits of the platform and Eleven01.
Can I already see the developer reviews? It's just interesting to know their opinion, not the opinion of investors or experts of rating agencies.
Pages:
Jump to: